Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the above although as someone who hasn’t worked in PR my uneducated guess is she will announce retirement from social media In two yrs max. (We should start making bets 😂).

or retire as soon as KM pulls out.

@CallMeHollywood why do you think KM keep using her?. I’m puzzled. I would have thought brands wanted the next big hot thing?.

I doubt she would be happy to have Ali lapping up his limelight (has anyone seen his accounts??) and her in the background but it might soon get to the stage of brands pull out where she has nothing to vlog anymore and can’t make a living out of it .

I think her hay day is gone and whilst she’s done incredibly well overall I feel she missed out on cashing in to the absolute max, she could have done more a few yrs ago , home things maybe , a book ! The book comes at a weird stage of her life, she’s living the life of a housewife or retired person .

Reactions: 20
I didn't watch her, I can't abide her. So I take it from you tattle lovelies that she actually talks about what to wear to a funeral........WTAF I mean not once did I ever ever look to see what anyone was or wasn't wearing at a funeral. That is not right. How do any of her huns not think this??? Talk about making it all about her. It is a funeral......last thing I would be thinking of is what to wear. When my dad passed I bearly had the strength to get dressed for it. She is a nasty cruel unfeeling witch

I agree and knowing now it’s for someone so beloved as Ali’s grandpa 😑

Here you go….

IMG_0725.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Love her or dislike her, but you can't beat Tamara (and her team) for quick vlog uploads.
Tamara attended Milan a few fashion week shows on the Sunday, uploaded her vlog the very same night, albeit a few hours later than her normal upload time.
Professional. They knew their assignment and delivered.
You have to raise your hands to Tamara and her team.

Lydia is barely scraping by with fashion content, goes to hardly any events, and without fail, she is always a week or 2 behind.

Buying yourself tickets to visit the King's palace or tickets for tea at Blenheim Palace or inviting yourself to Battersea Dog Rescue for a tour of the facilities is not the same as being invited for an event / sponsorship.
Someone - YOU, Lydia !!! - is trying to give the impression of brands / businesses inviting them ... but nope. We can see through the bs. Pathetic.

Something has been playing on my mind.
You have to wonder what exactly did Lydia do to end her relationship so abruptly with Intimissimmmi.
Yes, their year-long contract may have ended but the brand could have still extended an invitation to the massive Calzedonia show last week.
So many influencers were invited, many of whom have no relationship with the brand (past or present).
Lydia had a year long contract with Intimissimmmmmi, did loads of sponsorships with Calzedonia, but no invite.
I suspect Lyds had a GHD/Shard moment with Intimissimmmmmmmmmmi ie. laziness with the sponsorship, and they dumped her ass.
Literally severed the relationship.

And the Lancome dinner in Paris (the night before or after the Calzedonia one) was massive. MASSIVE.
No invite for Lydia.
Amelia, Noorie Ana and around 6 or 7 (micro) influencers from the UK all travelled to Paris for the dinner. Even Tanya Burr was invited for that dinner, and although I follow Tanya, I do not go to her page for make up tips.

Talk about burning bridges. However, Lydia doesn't just burn bridges, she literally bombs them to smithereens. No remains.
Yes, I mentioned the Calzedonia dinner earlier in the week. Frow was there and said there was over a thousand guests at it. Why was Lydia not included in the Milan invitation when everyone who was at the Paris Calzedonia event was there. Perhaps the brand didn’t like her coverage of Cawwie and her in a Paris hotel chugging Deliveroo takeout down their gullets.

Also agree re Tamara - her vlogs are phenomenal, from vintage shopping in Tokyo to MFW, her content is flawless. Love her remark about her team only accepting invites for the big guns, ie Ferragamo, Max Mara, etc You wouldn’t see her at Calzedonia, in other words!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree with the above although as someone who hasn’t worked in PR my uneducated guess is she will announce retirement from social media In two yrs max. (We should start making bets 😂).

or retire as soon as KM pulls out.

@CallMeHollywood why do you think KM keep using her?. I’m puzzled. I would have thought brands wanted the next big hot thing?.

I doubt she would be happy to have Ali lapping up his limelight (has anyone seen his accounts??) and her in the background but it might soon get to the stage of brands pull out where she has nothing to vlog anymore and can’t make a living out of it .

I think her hay day is gone and whilst she’s done incredibly well overall I feel she missed out on cashing in to the absolute max, she could have done more a few yrs ago , home things maybe , a book ! The book comes at a weird stage of her life, she’s living the life of a housewife or retired person .
Because she’s thin, stupid and cheap. KM isn’t a good brand anymore and Lydia isn’t as influential as she thinks she is. It’s easier for them to continue their partnership. You’ll see they’re also working with other people though, so she’ll likely be given the boot soon enough.
Her book event is going to be so interesting. I wish I was London based or I’d be there.

Reactions: 33
Because she’s thin, stupid and cheap. KM isn’t a good brand anymore and Lydia isn’t as influential as she thinks she is. It’s easier for them to continue their partnership. You’ll see they’re also working with other people though, so she’ll likely be given the boot soon enough.
Her book event is going to be so interesting. I wish I was London based or I’d be there.
Thanks for your reply. Given the large amount of cash in bank and previous withdrawals shown in her accounts, how much do you guestimate KM are paying her?.

looking at the accounts it seemed possible how they were written thatKM might be paying 250k pa. Sadly there is no P&L sheet available to prove this .

Reactions: 9
“Im known for my Autumn/Winter styling”

oh babe. you’re not though.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Unless she sells up and goes for something a bit smaller the Cotswold move won’t happen now .
---
It’s a bit worrying why her hens have laid some soft shell eggs - apparently it’s lack of nutrition
Yes this is correct - poor nutrition. They should have a constant supply of layers pellets which are nutritionally complete along with crushed oyster shell / grit for calcium which hardens the shell.
Soft shells can be very dangerous as the eggs are prone to break inside them which leads to egg yolk peritonitis which is usually fatal unless spotted and antibiotics given straight away. It’s like the chicken equivalent of toxic shock syndrome.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm actually shocked at how quickly the articles were taken down - it's as if #slurgate never happened and it's back to gushing comments. If public figures with a lot more money aren't able to cover their behaviour up (e.g. Russell Brand, Phillip Schofield), how can she??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
RB used a bully boy lawyer for a long time successfully… to cover up

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can honestly not recall what outfits I wore to grandparents funerals. Definitely can’t remember what I wore to my Dads funeral. I think I just put on whatever I could find that morning because it was the last thing on my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can honestly not recall what outfits I wore to grandparents funerals. Definitely can’t remember what I wore to my Dads funeral. I think I just put on whatever I could find that morning because it was the last thing on my mind.
Exactly, you just find something black that fits, is comfortable and isn’t going to draw any unnecessary attention to you. Whereas with madam of course it’s all about her isn’t it? 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
As if Lydia would wear those LKB earings and necklace, ever, let alone at an at home dinner party when she has people over. She said she would apparently. Somehow I don't believe her.

B1CE590A-BFEF-4B3D-9B57-D700D07D3EE0.jpeg

Reactions: 22
It will be in the "vault" now with all her other summer bags 😂
On the subject of the “vault” did anyone catch her saying about getting things out of “the loft” when she was talking about getting her autumn pieces back into rotation.

There is no “vault” haha, she’s just put the bags she can’t fit in her dressing room into the loft.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why does she have to have someone take her boots off for her? Is this really a task for your assistant? How disgusting. She thinks she is very special. Why is Carrie allowing herself to be debased in this manner?
Yuck why does she always have bare feet in her boots? Bet they are so rank and sweaty.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
As if Lydia would wear those LKB earings and necklace, ever, let alone at an at home dinner party when she has people over. She said she would apparently. Somehow I don't believe her.

View attachment 2480389
That whole haul is going back to LK Bennet - she wouldn’t be seen dead in any of it - including the boots that she wore without socks. Serves them right for hiring her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lydia isn’t as influential as she thinks she is. It’s easier for them to continue their partnership. You’ll see they’re also working with other people though, so she’ll likely be given the boot soon enough.
I wish this was true, or rather I hope this is actually true. I was very disappointed that the news articles didn't get more traction, and were removed. I'm disappointed in the reaction from brands. Meanwhile, she jumped from 989 to 990K followers, with 40K views in one day. It's frustrating when crappy people get ahead capitalizing on bad behavior. I really, really hope karma will get her one day. Do you any of you share in my frustration about all of this?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.