Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to stop watching tonight’s vlog as I was nauseated at the sight of her feet and the way they were presented straight at the viewer. In addition Lydiot was wearing the LKB boots without socks. Ugly manners and indicative of her uncouth personality.
This!! How is that the same person?? One moment she's all posh lady talking to the camera about how SMART her funeral outfit is, next second she's laying on the chair letting Carrie take off her boots and showing her disgusting feet to the camera...then back to her vertical lady personality.
18-Gaston-Boots-on-Book.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Thank you for this post . And for breaking it down so well...👏

I have been dying to know what this ignoramus has been earning and it’s 710k pa..... Jesus H Christ. What world do we live in? It is absolutely shameful where lack of talent in anything gets you.

My daughters have come home from Uni this evening, exhausted. One, doing Biotechnology has had nine hours of three different three hour lectures on biology, chemistry and physics. The other one has had Architectural studio work all day - whereby only one third ever pass - pressure - and this?? This? The ultimate fraud.. offensive fraud, nasty fraud.. Aaaaaaarggghh, it’s just sickening, isn’t it?
It's a testament to you and how you raised two young women who are intelligent, diligent and full of class and integrity.

They are not looking for some pie in the sky, temporary get rich quick schemes like Lydiot and other "influencers".

Lydiot may have made some quick bucks but is this going to last until her 60s, has she been contributing to a safe and secure retirement?

She's only 35 and her career is already dying. Let's also remember she started her "career" dancing in Ibiza with nipple tassels swinging and in her underwear.

She didn't even get into uni like other regular students and clearly, her "degree" is questionable.

Yes, she had some luck with cash but where is she going to be at 50 versus your daughters?

Also note that your daughters will clearly be contributing to society and already are.

What has Lydiot contributed to?

Cultural appropriation wearing that headdress in Ibiza.

Slurs against disabled folks.

Verbal abuse of a pregnant woman.

Fraud with her Globy get rich schemes.

Insensitivity and crass behavior to those suffering socioeconomically during a cost of living crisis.

Trust me, both your daughters are already far richer than Lydiot will ever be.

Know that @Milking Keynes . 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well if there was ever any doubt that Cawwie hates Lydia and that Lydiot doesn’t watch her videos before they are posted… I present to you this UN EDITED clip and screen shots from the vlog. Clearly the built in camera wide eye and skin smoothing and nose shrinking filters were not on. Dare I say this is the REAL Lydia without filters? My gosh the nose is so droopy and she looks so different.

The only thing I’ve done is crop out her enormous sweaty filthy hair feet.

WHO thinks… let me pick up a camera to film taking sweaty boots off someone and then talk about HAIRY TOES! 🦶🏻🦶🏻🤢🤮

Warning - there is a bit Carrie zooms in on the feet that I couldn’t crop out

IMG_0756.jpeg
IMG_0757.jpeg
IMG_0758.jpeg
IMG_0759.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Well if there was ever any doubt that Cawwie hates Lydia and that Lydiot doesn’t watch her videos before they are posted… I present to you this UN EDITED clip and screen shots from the vlog. Clearly the built in camera wide eye and skin smoothing and nose shrinking filters were not on. Dare I say this is the REAL Lydia without filters? My gosh the nose is so droopy and she looks so different.

WHO thinks… let me pick up a camera to film taking sweaty boots off someone and then talk about HAIRY TOES! 🦶🏻🦶🏻🤢🤮

View attachment 2479658

View attachment 2479651View attachment 2479652View attachment 2479653View attachment 2479654
I pay so little attention that I didn’t even see that bit. Or maybe I just don’t remember. And I watched the whole thing

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2479658

View attachment 2479651View attachment 2479652View attachment 2479653View attachment 2479654
Lydiot witch Millen 🧙
Screenshot_20230929_043153_com.android.chrome_edit_1873506515321935.jpg
Screenshot_20230929_043205_com.android.chrome_edit_1873541588093284.jpg
Screenshot_20230929_043207_com.android.chrome_edit_1873554228747448.jpg
Screenshot_20230929_043355_com.android.chrome_edit_1873596562244838.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to have someone take her boots off for her? Is this really a task for your assistant? How disgusting. She thinks she is very special. Why is Carrie allowing herself to be debased in this manner?
Lydiot does think she's above everyone, 🤢 🤮

• Sick

View attachment 2479658

Oh, my! Her face when unedited looks much worse.

Did not know her face was THIS without edits and filters!

I'm honestly floored......

Reactions: 21
This is the interior designer who worked on Lydia’s “Wisteria bedroom”. From a Palladian manor to a new build bungalow! I bet they thought they were lost when they arrived!
View attachment 2478105
Wait what do you mean Lydia had an interior designer work for her again? Where does she find the money to afford those things? No wonder she's still stuck in that bloody bungalow she wastes her last pennies on useless upstaging.

Reactions: 8
Well her vlogs are always a week behind so it will probably be before the latest 'gate'.
Love her or dislike her, but you can't beat Tamara (and her team) for quick vlog uploads.
Tamara attended Milan a few fashion week shows on the Sunday, uploaded her vlog the very same night, albeit a few hours later than her normal upload time.
Professional. They knew their assignment and delivered.
You have to raise your hands to Tamara and her team.

Lydia is barely scraping by with fashion content, goes to hardly any events, and without fail, she is always a week or 2 behind.

Buying yourself tickets to visit the King's palace or tickets for tea at Blenheim Palace or inviting yourself to Battersea Dog Rescue for a tour of the facilities is not the same as being invited for an event / sponsorship.
Someone - YOU, Lydia !!! - is trying to give the impression of brands / businesses inviting them ... but nope. We can see through the bs. Pathetic.

Something has been playing on my mind.
You have to wonder what exactly did Lydia do to end her relationship so abruptly with Intimissimmmi.
Yes, their year-long contract may have ended but the brand could have still extended an invitation to the massive Calzedonia show last week.
So many influencers were invited, many of whom have no relationship with the brand (past or present).
Lydia had a year long contract with Intimissimmmmmi, did loads of sponsorships with Calzedonia, but no invite.
I suspect Lyds had a GHD/Shard moment with Intimissimmmmmmmmmmi ie. laziness with the sponsorship, and they dumped her ass.
Literally severed the relationship.

And the Lancome dinner in Paris (the night before or after the Calzedonia one) was massive. MASSIVE.
No invite for Lydia.
Amelia, Noorie Ana and around 6 or 7 (micro) influencers from the UK all travelled to Paris for the dinner. Even Tanya Burr was invited for that dinner, and although I follow Tanya, I do not go to her page for make up tips.

Talk about burning bridges. However, Lydia doesn't just burn bridges, she literally bombs them to smithereens. No remains.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Buying yourself tickets to visit the King's palace or tickets for tea at Blenheim Palace or inviting yourself to Battersea Dog Rescue for a tour of the facilities is not the same as being invited for an event / sponsorship.
Someone - YOU, Lydia !!! - is trying to give the impression of brands / businesses inviting them ... but nope. We can see through the bs. Pathetic.

Something has been playing on my mind.
You have to wonder what exactly did Lydia do to end her relationship so abruptly with Intimissimmmi.
Yes, their year-long contract may have ended but the brand could have still extended an invitation to the massive Calzedonia show last week.
So many influencers were invited, many of whom have no relationship with the brand (past or present).
Lydia had a year long contract with Intimissimmmmmi, did loads of sponsorships with Calzedonia, but no invite.
I suspect Lyds had a GHD/Shard moment with Intimissimmmmmmmmmmi ie. laziness with the sponsorship, and they dumped her ass.
Literally severed the relationship.

And the Lancome dinner in Paris (the night before or after the Calzedonia one) was massive. MASSIVE.
No invite for Lydia.
Amelia, Noorie Ana and around 6 or 7 (micro) influencers from the UK all travelled to Paris for the dinner. Even Tanya Burr was invited for that dinner, and although I follow Tanya, I do not go to her page for make up tips.

Talk about burning bridges. However, Lydia doesn't just burn bridges, she literally bombs them to smithereens. No remains.
Agree 100% and I have the same thing on my mind. Not so much as to what she's lost, but the new associations.

I'm very surprised that Battersea Rescue said they do not work with her at all, that they have no partnership or association with her.

Yet she certainly made it seem so....or am I just naive?

So does she then also not have a true association with The Prince's Trust?

When she talked about tea at the King's Palace, you'd think she was meeting King Charles personally.

It seems a lot of these brands and organizations truly have nothing to do with her.

Again it goes to show all the lies and rubbish she spews.

She's the Great Pretender.

A pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
8332CBF1-4DC8-4DE6-92C5-6007371CF9E0.jpeg

Ikr...😅

The utter nonsense Lydia was spouting about the seasons was so ridiculous, she was literally going on and on and on about it. Saying things like, she only loves the typical flow of the seasons, she loves summer to be summer, wants winter to be winter, she wants autumn to be autumn, and same with spring, that it wasn't the summer she thought it was going to be this year, and because that was happening she had to have a bit of a word with herself so she can come to terms with it and the different seasonal variations, and has to accept and embrace the differences and lean into things you wouldn't neccessarily do according to each of the seasons and what they should be. Omg, CAN THIS FOOL GET A LIFE! First world problems about the weather pattern. IS SHE FOR REAL!! 😂

Excuse the seasons being out of sorts and not to her approval and to her liking! Like wtf! Think about the farmers Lydia and how the weather can play havoc with their crops and livestock or any other industry that is heavily reliant on the weather. Not because you can't go outside or what outfit you have to wear for the day or your hair might get wet or windblown or effect your mood or whatever. Who gives a duck about you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2479658

Was she not wearing socks with the boots? 🤢 👃

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2479658

Her feet just be rancid, she never wears socks with boots.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I didn't watch her, I can't abide her. So I take it from you tattle lovelies that she actually talks about what to wear to a funeral........WTAF I mean not once did I ever ever look to see what anyone was or wasn't wearing at a funeral. That is not right. How do any of her huns not think this??? Talk about making it all about her. It is a funeral......last thing I would be thinking of is what to wear. When my dad passed I bearly had the strength to get dressed for it. She is a nasty cruel unfeeling witch

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The one time I forget to “watch” a thread… blimey, she’s messed up, but it won’t affect her image that much now. She will, however, have a finite time left to make money - I give her maybe five more years, due to her irrelevancy.
I used to work with the owner of Belle PR and she doesn’t suffer fools. This is a big strike against Lydia. Charlotte is lethal in the business and could ruin her if she wanted. However, looks like she’s convinced some of the papers to pull the story in favour of ‘something’ else on one of her clients instead. Ticking time bomb.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2479658

I reported her to the ASA (they acknowledged the complaint but haven’t responded yet) re the lying Lydiot flogging razors and Kenzii IPL hair remover when has had professional salon laser hair removal. Do you think this is why they left this in? Questions were asked and they both drummed up this segment to address them. I betcha. 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.