Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she sent the Birkin Canvas bag back because she really can't afford it. Had it out one time and then the bag was never seen again.

Reactions: 21
I think she sent the Birkin Canvas bag back because she really can't afford it. Had it out one time and then the bag was never seen again.
Did Ali finally grow a pair and tell her to take it back? He definitely wasn’t happy when she whipped it out on stories gloating about it. I think this was about the same time he FINALLY got his new shed. I bet he was thinking I’ve waited bleeping years for this shed and you’ve dropped £15k just like that on a bag.

Reactions: 22
The toile Hermes was filmed in her closet very recently , in the last week because I commented that it doesn’t go with fall outfits it’s a summer bag.

she’s going to be sunk if KM stop using her imo

Reactions: 19
Didnt Parisian Sweet upload a pic of the same bag for sale a few months after she'd bought it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So I’ve found the details and had someone look. There is no P&L sheet unfortunately, because they opted to not provide one (I’m advised possibly because the likes of KM may not want people to know how much they pay)…..

the cash In 22 is 500k ish (all this info is 22) they owe 50k in vat 340k corporation tax. She’s owed 230k from trade creditors (Karen millen??) then “other participants” owe her a further 170k

710 k came out Yr ending 22 she has 4 staff including directors (Ali?? Carrie herself ?)

the person I spoke to said in his opinion the big mistake is they haven’t mitigated the 340k corp tax and they could of got rid of this bill by paying out the money in salary .
---
The person I spoke to thinks Karen millen is absolutely nuts and must of been paying her a fortune
---
So well done Lydia for getting Le miuex leggings to ride in , that’s an improvement, however , is she serious about wearing a Karen millen millen blazer to horse ride in??!! There isn’t enough give in such a jacket and the horse will wipe his mouth and nose on it in minutes ….

Thank you for this post . And for breaking it down so well...👏

I have been dying to know what this ignoramus has been earning and it’s 710k pa..... Jesus H Christ. What world do we live in? It is absolutely shameful where lack of talent in anything gets you.

My daughters have come home from Uni this evening, exhausted. One, doing Biotechnology has had nine hours of three different three hour lectures on biology, chemistry and physics. The other one has had Architectural studio work all day - whereby only one third ever pass - pressure - and this?? This? The ultimate fraud.. offensive fraud, nasty fraud.. Aaaaaaarggghh, it’s just sickening, isn’t it?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Didnt Parisian Sweet upload a pic of the same bag for sale a few months after she'd bought it?
It was a very common bag when Hermes produced it. There are probably hundreds floating around since it was rare. Hermes bags , especially birkins and Kellies, aren’t as rare as everyone tries to make out. And the toile bags weren’t even special order or exotic

Reactions: 9

I have been dying to know what this ignoramus has been earning and it’s 710k pa..... Jesus H Christ. What world do we live in? It is absolutely shameful where lack of talent in anything gets you.

My daughters have come home from Uni this evening, exhausted. One, doing Biotechnology has had nine hours of three different three hour lectures on biology, chemistry and physics. The other one has had Architectural studio work all day - whereby only one third ever pass - pressure - and this?? This? The ultimate fraud.. offensive fraud, nasty fraud.. Aaaaaaarggghh, it’s just sickening, isn’t it?
they might of built this up and left it in for more than a year though..

I was also told the tax they haven’t paid that showed in the accounts might have been tax not paid for more than a year , apparently it’s possible I don’t know … I thought people should settle the tax yearly but idk

she’s certainly raked in a lot of money. For how much longer though ..

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It is totally sickening hun, hope your daughters get their degrees and do really well in life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What time and in which video did this happen?
Start back at page 1 of this thread and there are postings of it before editing.

---
I'm not very far in but I'm taken aback at all of the mentions of a funeral OUTFIT while selling LKB. She talks about it so frigidly and I'm sickened to learn it was for Ali's sweet gardening grandpa. She has ice in her veins to talk about this so coldly and to use it to sell clothing.

EVEN WORSE - the FUNERAL OUTFIT she showed today IS ACTUALLY WHAT SHE POSTED ON IG REELS and asked "guess where I am going". SO MANY PEOPLE SAID FUNERAL and the sheep slammed them for saying that and Lydia did not correct them. It WAS a funeral outfit and SHE LET PEPOLE FIGHT IN THE COMMENTS and let people white knight for her that it's chic to wear all black (like she's a VICTIM)! Then she thanked someone for making MOURNING OUTFIT LOOK SO DAMN SASSY!

1695938720309.png
1695938746404.png

1695938242865.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.