Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wiki is AMAZING.
'over muscle breast implant 'bolt ons'' is one of the funniest sentences I've ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s ageing a lot , her neck looks at least 10 yrs older
---

so do we think her mortgage is 600 k is then?.

huge difference in interest rates plus the cost of food and heating . I’d imagine the heating bill is high because of the kitchen extension. Can’t be easy to keep the extension warm the ceiling is high and it’s big
She will just have to go to the savoy then won’t she 😡😡😡😡.
Where quite a few influencers I follow are actually business savvy and have things to fall back on … Lydia and Ali are both stuffed. Both don’t have the qualifications to pick themselves immediately up if there days of influencing came to a great big halt.
I still think their mortgage is far far less than be let on. Properties in Northamptonshire are far less lower, than london / Hertfordshire / cotswolds.

Reactions: 11
Not speculating just purely pointing out a fact, when I was scrolling her instagram just now to see when her ring changed I noticed she has posted a hell of a lot of content in 2021 without her wedding or engagement ring.
I remember in one of her vlogs a little while ago she was reading from her diary from a couple of years ago and kept mentioning Ali being away and missing him, in a way that to me made me think he temporarily moved out. Wonder if this was at the same time!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Where her neck is ageing, is this her seasons in Ibiza, years smoking, sunbed sessions and vast amounts of wine finally catching up with her? :p

Reactions: 12
Ali showing us he's #teamTattle by posting this pic of Lyds 😂

Screenshot_20230928_122712_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230928_122756_Google.jpg

It's almost like an episode of 'witch Stole My Look'.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I remember in one of her vlogs a little while ago she was reading from her diary from a couple of years ago and kept mentioning Ali being away and missing him, in a way that to me made me think he temporarily moved out. Wonder if this was at the same time!
She also said she thought he was going to leave her 🤔

Reactions: 14
same here! She only made about £50k profit off the MK place and think she withdrew about £250k from the business as a deposit for the bunga. (Her accounts from that time showed a chunk withdrawn as dividends I believe) so the mortgage was still over £1m hence why daddy was a guarantor.
But back then you could get a low 1.8% deal on your mortgage. In the last year we’re averaging 5% so her monthly payments would have increased by a couple of thousand!!
That’s why I think she’s panicked and paid a big chunk off. Because her dad is prob now too old to be a guarantor and she can’t afford a mortgage on the new rates. In the long run it’s probably sensible but boy, it’s hardly like she’s off scooping up property or investing left right and centre like she makes out. She’s just covering her arse!!
Her dad was poorly last year wasn’t he? Wasn’t she yelled at for parking in a residential road I vaguely recall. I imagine her dad was as a result getting his ducks in order and as you say was either too old or too poorly to act as a guarantor for them just as their mortgage was up. The timeline fits for this.
Effectively she’s drawn capital out of the business to pay off her mortgage/keep her repayments affordable and keep the house!

What a dick honestly, any normal person would be paying off their mortgage whilst they are earning good money. She instead redid the house over and over and over and OVER spending vast sums of money to keep up with Josie, Victoria etc. I always thought the GP bungalow was too big a stretch/jump up for them. They’re two people with no plans to have a family. They didn’t need such a massive house.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s got previous for using ablest slurs. I just did a search on tattle and found this:

(Sorry it’s not the best, but look at the hashtag.)

View attachment 2473180
Two of the reviews of her book on Goodreads mention ablest slurs in the book so maybe there is more to come. Sorry don’t know if this has been mentioned as I am trying to catch up on thread.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her dad was poorly last year wasn’t he? Wasn’t she yelled at for parking in a residential road I vaguely recall. I imagine her dad was as a result getting his ducks in order and as you say was either too old or too poorly to act as a guarantor for them just as their mortgage was up. The timeline fits for this.
Effectively she’s drawn capital out of the business to pay off her mortgage/keep her repayments affordable and keep the house!

What a dick honestly, any normal person would be paying off their mortgage whilst they are earning good money. She instead redid the house over and over and over and OVER spending vast sums of money to keep up with Josie, Victoria etc. I always thought the GP bungalow was too big a stretch/jump up for them. They’re two people with no plans to have a family. They didn’t need such a massive house.
Agreed. A lovely family could have taken this home and made it their own, getting use of all the rooms - cinema/family room downstairs, playroom upstairs for children, large garden for kids football goals etc -- But no, we have a broken loo, barely used study for the elf family and a haystack garden probably filling up with rats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So after a whole week of media exposing her casually using an abhorrent word to insult and denigrate society’s most vulnerable -

a) all press articles are gone

b) only one brand has shown regret and is seeking answers (Beaufort & Blake)

Pretty shocking.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Yes, am pretty sure she s in over her head regarding the large mortgage hence the cheap carbs and wine she lives on and the use of the fire in the sitting room. #frugalliving

Reactions: 18

I think they spent bare minimum on the house as most of it she would have begged for freebies. I think the only people they pay is Ken and his son for painting and repainting and repainting. Did I miss another repainting as I’ve lost count.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How much she pays herself would be interesting. Even with these figures how does she afford all those Birkin bags? I have lost count in how many she owns. Does anyone know the grand total of B Bags?
See below… I think this is correct. All but one maybe two were bought at a huge premium through resellers (or are fakes) so do the math… if all real it’s a staggering amount timed exactly when her income started declining.

She’s sold off most of her bags so maybe that was used to fund one of these bags that go for over 20k resale.

1. FU big brown FB birkin - Sellier probably 20k (end 2020) *haven’t seen that one in a long time. Wonder if it’s sold?

2. Black Kelly - If real and from store probably 10k (Jan 2021 - She said Hermes delivered this bag to her home during lockdown from the store but looks fake and was warped 🤖 in record time. This bag kicked off the hairgate abuse video Feb 2021 when she tried to justify being happy to get her “wish”. This is also MIA and hasn’t been seen for a long time.

Can’t remember the exact order after this so just listing.

3. Black mini Kelly appeared out of nowhere. If real and from a reseller it’s probably over 20k. But we alllll think it’s fake because she’s beenvague about where she got it and these just aren’t available to pick up at a store on demand.

4. Gold mini Kelly - same as above black mini Kelly. One vlog in Maldives she mentioned wanting it and the next week it appeared with mystery. If real $20k

5. Gold Birkin 25 - If bought from resellerthat’s another 20k

6. Black birkin 25 - I think this was luxury promise picked up the same week as her PP watch. LP probably $20k and we think the watch is fake. Incredibly hard to get watch surrounded in mystery and it also just appeared.

7. Rouge H vintage Kelly - Parisian sweet resale. Can’t remember what we thought the price was but let’s guess $15k

8. Canvas Birkin (can’t remember the name) bought from Parisian sweet. What do we think? 10-15k

Am I missing any? She recently hinted at getting a wish bag so rare and expensive it would live in a vault and never be used… assuming picnic bag but we all think that was a big lie for views as the bag supposedly was defective and not sold to her

Other pricey bags/trunks impulse purchased during this time. Don’t think any were part of a farfetch type spon so would be out of pocket.

1. Celine ropey tote taken to Ibiza with teefers and SK

2. LV trunk handbag

3. LV train case trunk used for decor on shelf - vintage

4. Rare Chanel woven lunch box bag. This was probably $15k.

Probably more I’m forgetting…. And remember she blows a ton of money on erdem and other dresses at 1500-3k each. Add the Dior dress and the LB, Chanel and Hermes shoes/boots. It’s a LOT

Oh and jewelry. Let’s say the cheepy rings are freebies. PP watch, countless diamond earrings and necklaces to copy MJ way, v&A necklace bought on impulse. Probably more.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This is the interior designer who worked on Lydia’s “Wisteria bedroom”. From a Palladian manor to a new build bungalow! I bet they thought they were lost when they arrived!
27F07F52-831F-416A-9664-E9B5D07FC081.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She ticks a lot of boxes.
She did first talk about her book as a financial mystery project/goal that she really wants to achieve finance wise. She never spoke about it as a creative project in the beginning.
Yep and we didn’t know what the money was for back then, we all assumed it was so she can move to the Cotswolds but looks like it’s more about trying to claw back her lost income….

Reactions: 12
Now we know why LK Bennet is in denial with that horrible reply. The very next day is an AD post for the coat.

It’s all just too much black and only the coat is LKB. It is totally lost in the photos and the focus is her scowling face and very unflattering hat from HC.

From a marketing standpoint, if I were the brand I would want her to showcase the coat and not drown it in all black and other brands.

IMG_0643.jpeg
IMG_0644.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.