Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the interior designer who worked on Lydia’s “Wisteria bedroom”. From a Palladian manor to a new build bungalow! I bet they thought they were lost when they arrived!
View attachment 2478105
Who needs a designer for one bedroom? She is so dumb, must be a freebie!

Also the black outfit with hat makes her look even more like the child catcher!

Reactions: 16
I think they spent bare minimum on the house as most of it she would have begged for freebies. I think the only people they pay is Ken and his son for painting and repainting and repainting. Did I miss another repainting as I’ve lost count.
Exactly! If they were paying themselves, I doubt there would be a Wisteria Room :rolleyes: They beg for everything for their nontent.

Reactions: 12
I’m blocked from her Instagram…can anyone remind me what browser you use to view it….it’s pikyu or something?

Reactions: 7
Who needs a designer for one bedroom? She is so dumb, must be a freebie!

Also the black outfit with hat makes her look even more like the child catcher!
Oh did she use a designer for that room or just copy off of the designer's instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her dad was poorly last year wasn’t he? Wasn’t she yelled at for parking in a residential road I vaguely recall. I imagine her dad was as a result getting his ducks in order and as you say was either too old or too poorly to act as a guarantor for them just as their mortgage was up. The timeline fits for this.
Effectively she’s drawn capital out of the business to pay off her mortgage/keep her repayments affordable and keep the house!

What a dick honestly, any normal person would be paying off their mortgage whilst they are earning good money. She instead redid the house over and over and over and OVER spending vast sums of money to keep up with Josie, Victoria etc. I always thought the GP bungalow ‘was too big a stretch/jump up for them. They’re two people with no plans to have a family. They didn’t need such a massive house.
She even said that they ‘skipped’ a house meaning they intentionally bought something too big and expensive. It was a massive jump going from a 2 up 2 down to the bunga.
---
So after a whole week of media exposing her casually using an abhorrent word to insult and denigrate society’s most vulnerable -

a) all press articles are gone

b) only one brand has shown regret and is seeking answers (Beaufort & Blake)

Pretty shocking.
Beauty Pie were apologetic and Susan Caplan removed the comment from her post on instragram.

Interesting response from Battersea very interesting

IMG_3729.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She even said that they ‘skipped’ a house meaning they intentionally bought something too big and expensive. It was a massive jump going from a 2 up 2 down to the bunga.
---

Beauty Pie were apologetic and Susan Caplan removed the comment from her post on instragram.

Interesting response from Battersea very interesting

View attachment 2478302
She was probably also tired of Elsie referring to her as Susan Capland

• Haha
Reactions: 18
awfully behind on the threads, excuse if this has already been posted but I think we have a friend on TT:

Reactions: 15
What's that very dark line under her jaw.....has someone been doing a little re-touching?? :p:sneaky::unsure:

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 16.14.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold on. Has she storied her FUNERAL outfit?!
---
See below… I think this is correct. All but one maybe two were bought at a huge premium through resellers (or are fakes) so do the math… if all real it’s a staggering amount timed exactly when her income started declining.

She’s sold off most of her bags so maybe that was used to fund one of these bags that go for over 20k resale.

1. FU big brown FB birkin - Sellier probably 20k (end 2020) *haven’t seen that one in a long time. Wonder if it’s sold?

2. Black Kelly - If real and from store probably 10k (Jan 2021 - She said Hermes delivered this bag to her home during lockdown from the store but looks fake and was warped 🤖 in record time. This bag kicked off the hairgate abuse video Feb 2021 when she tried to justify being happy to get her “wish”. This is also MIA and hasn’t been seen for a long time.

Can’t remember the exact order after this so just listing.

3. Black mini Kelly appeared out of nowhere. If real and from a reseller it’s probably over 20k. But we alllll think it’s fake because she’s beenvague about where she got it and these just aren’t available to pick up at a store on demand.

4. Gold mini Kelly - same as above black mini Kelly. One vlog in Maldives she mentioned wanting it and the next week it appeared with mystery. If real $20k

5. Gold Birkin 25 - If bought from resellerthat’s another 20k

6. Black birkin 25 - I think this was luxury promise picked up the same week as her PP watch. LP probably $20k and we think the watch is fake. Incredibly hard to get watch surrounded in mystery and it also just appeared.

7. Rouge H vintage Kelly - Parisian sweet resale. Can’t remember what we thought the price was but let’s guess $15k

8. Canvas Birkin (can’t remember the name) bought from Parisian sweet. What do we think? 10-15k

Am I missing any? She recently hinted at getting a wish bag so rare and expensive it would live in a vault and never be used… assuming picnic bag but we all think that was a big lie for views as the bag supposedly was defective and not sold to her

Other pricey bags/trunks impulse purchased during this time. Don’t think any were part of a farfetch type spon so would be out of pocket.

1. Celine ropey tote taken to Ibiza with teefers and SK

2. LV trunk handbag

3. LV train case trunk used for decor on shelf - vintage

4. Rare Chanel woven lunch box bag. This was probably $15k.

Probably more I’m forgetting…. And remember she blows a ton of money on erdem and other dresses at 1500-3k each. Add the Dior dress and the LB, Chanel and Hermes shoes/boots. It’s a LOT

Oh and jewelry. Let’s say the cheepy rings are freebies. PP watch, countless diamond earrings and necklaces to copy MJ way, v&A necklace bought on impulse. Probably more.
Remember when she was gloating on stories showing off the Canvas Birkin and Ali’s face literally said it all. It was a complete “we’re in the tit and you’ve dropped 15k on a bag for fucks sake.”
---
To be fair, it’s very nicely written. Do you think, though, that she might use this as a perfect opportunity to avoid uploading this evening?
Ahhhhh here’s going to be the excuse. “Ali’s grandad had just died and it just came out of my mouth without me thinking how that word might be construed even though I COMPLETELY meant the word mongrel. You all informed me that it could be meant as a slur but it’s not my fault that you took my words that way”. If I recall, she used Lumi’s kidney problems as an excuse before.

It is very odd how whenever she has something actually going on, she ALWAYS without fail manages to drop a bollock. The glo kit- that was when she went off with Nicky and now she’s got this book coming out and once again she’s managed to duck this up.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So it was a funeral outfit, even a death in the family is fair game to pose.
---
---

Remember when she was gloating on stories showing off the Canvas Birkin and Ali’s face literally said it all. It was a complete “we’re in the tit and you’ve dropped 15k on a bag for fucks sake.”
---

Ahhhhh here’s going to be the excuse. “Ali’s grandad had just died and it just came out of my mouth without me thinking how that word might be construed even though I COMPLETELY meant the word mongrel. You all informed me that it could be meant as a slur but it’s not my fault that you took my words that way”.

It is very odd how whenever she has something actually going on, she ALWAYS without fail manages to drop a bollock. The glo kit- that was when she went off with Nicky and now she’s got this book coming out and once again she’s managed to duck this up.
Snap!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
---

---

Ahhhhh here’s going to be the excuse. “Ali’s grandad had just died and it just came out of my mouth without me thinking how that word might be construed even though I COMPLETELY meant the word mongrel. You all informed me that it could be meant as a slur but it’s not my fault that you took my words that way”. If I recall, she used Lumi’s kidney problems as an excuse before.

That's just so insensitive and disgusting if it was her funeral outfit 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.