Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The LAST THING on my mind would be to get my poor husband who’s just lost his grandad (who he appeared very close to) to take a picture of my funeral outfit. I’d be more concerned with supporting him through this awful day.

There literally is no consideration for other people is there?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Both Millen-Gordon’s seem to be posting/“working” when they should be on bereavement. According to Ali’s instastory, it appears they’ve known for sometime, but both have been posting daily “in some capacity” like nothing had happened. Like when Mrs. Gordon’s father was in the hospital last year during daily vlogmas, she did not take any time off. All they care about is themselves and the money.

And she hijacked this time needed for her husband and his family with another “gate.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This is all nontent from last week.

The lip smacking is out of control.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately, I don't this scandal will harm her one bit. It's will only increase her numbers. She knew exactly what she was doing and will have cleared it with Carrie and her PR first, I would not be surprised if the article was sent ready drafted (by Belle) to the media publications as they do sound very similar. She is willing to take the bad publicity in favour of more money and followers. look at Savoygate and how she said she had gained 100k + followers. Its such a shame that her followers don't unfollow her because she is literally the most repulsive woman I can think of.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Funny (except it’s not) how she can apologise for starting her vlog with the chickens but can’t apologise for being A NASTY witch. Except I guess that’s it isn’t is, she’s not sorry for anything, not even ridiculous tit like standing in a chicken coup in her dressing gown bitching about Ali. It makes a total mockery of the entire sorry situation.

Knowing Ali has lost his Grandad my mind is blown that she actually says this straight after talking about Highgrove outfits - “I also have a funeral next week and naturally you wear all black so I’ve got a few outfits for that as well”🤢 It would be bad enough if it was a distant acquaintance’s funeral but to make the funeral of her husbands close relative part of her content is just disgusting. She is a sick in the head individual.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
No reference at all .. which is what I’d of bet on if I had to bet. So disappointing.

Reactions: 10
Omw the LK Bennett clothes are ... laughable. I'm sorry, she looks batty. Whatever she has chosen is just so not wearable for boomin' dinner parties or even everyday wear.

And the amount of compliments she is giving herself !!! Girl, u have no arse. Hips. Yes. Fake boobs, yes. You are NO Sienna Miller. Walmart version, maybe.

And has she put on weight ? Around her hips ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Gosh she is bloody vile.:sick: 😡
---
What has she got on her ears they look awful.
---
They are already deleting comments. Someone asked 'who's funeral is she talking about she's mentioned it about 50 times?' and someone replied 'Ali's grandad she's a vile person' thats been deleted.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
---
---
They are already deleting comments. Someone asked 'who's funeral is she talking about she's mentioned it about 50 times?' and someone replied 'Ali's grandad she's a vile person' thats been deleted.
So incredible - the funeral ‘but I also want to wear’ the black coat after.... you would think she was talking about the funeral of someone she barely knew let alone her husband’s grandad.. as she flogs away. She is so insensitive.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
---
---
She is a disgusting person, vile and disgusting to the core 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She was worried about the voice recording of her book, well of course, you wouldn't want your real voice slipping through would you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.