Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My God, I was just about to refer to this.. I am mourning the loss of my extensions - oh, is that the word? Tee Hee - Nooooo, it’s I am celebrating the loss of my extensions...’ says the best-selling AuTHoR of dreams ...brick wall, now.

No joke - #receipts

View attachment 2354436
Doesn’t she say a bit earlier she was ‘mourning their department?’ 🥸😡

IMG_1255.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia had planned to wean herself off the hair extensions but she’s gone cold turkey (i.e. she hated them) so she’s going to need some time to adjust - what a brave woman, she’s an inspiration.

Breaking news, Lydia’s hair has grown a little bit since she had it cut - she’s a medical marvel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
8A3CE7D9-C3FE-4E41-B11A-7A2567D28D66.jpeg

The brick not aligned with the sink. This would drive me nuts! I don’t understand why there is no roof over it? Just plain ugly.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lydia had planned to wean herself off the hair extensions but she’s gone cold turkey (i.e. she hated them) so she’s going to need some time to adjust - what a brave woman, she’s an inspiration.

Breaking news, Lydia’s hair has grown a little bit since she had it cut - she’s a medical marvel
How, at her grand old age can she bang on about missing her extensions? This is what young teenagers at boarding school twitter onnabout as they self sooth to cover the fact that they feel abandoned by their parents…..boarding school syndrome…it’s a thing…..maybe we are watching an adult manifestation of Lids feeling abandoned by her father when he left the family…..it’s really not normal to be so interested in yourself to this level…..most people would be sick of themselves and move on…..but she’s stuck in some adolescent mindset, before her life changed. Maybe she needs proper trauma counselling ……Heck, don’t we all after sticking with her??

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There are so many cupboards, what for?? You cannot put food in them, and any plates/glasses/cutlery would have to be washed before using!

It was all free anyway!

Sorry must depart to my department now!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm surprised she's not filmed herself with her basket stomping into the coop to fetch the eggs.
My mother has told me “chickens are mean,” as it was her job to collect the eggs as a child. I’m pretty sure Ali collects the eggs…they probably pecked her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Seriously Lydia stop bloody fooling your followers. You do not discuss climate change, or have any intellect or interest in such things.
What Lydia means by climate change, is consumerism at its highest, as she sees this as as non landfill .. as opposed to people buying cheap clothing..,

Come on Lydia.stop with the bullshite

AND then to top it off completely. An innocent person who voiced an opinion, and Lydia cannot accept constructive criticism.. yet has the audacity to write a book and express so much how therapy has helped her. Her projection back on others is horrifying

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’ve two genuine questions as I don’t house a dog and I’ve been bob-ing my hair for the “longest time” (actual long time not influencer long time)

1) how often do normal people need to replace their dog beds because unless she’s laying them on the floor side by side to give Ali somewhere to sleep I can’t work out what she’s doing with them all?

2) does it really make much of a difference if your hair reaches the top of the bolt-ons or the bottom of the bolt-ons in length? Both lengths are just long hair to me and I’ve not met anyone over the age of 11 that would be fretting out loud over the difference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How, at her grand old age can she bang on about missing her extensions? This is what young teenagers at boarding school twitter onnabout as they self sooth to cover the fact that they feel abandoned by their parents…..boarding school syndrome…it’s a thing…..maybe we are watching an adult manifestation of Lids feeling abandoned by her father when he left the family…..it’s really not normal to be so interested in yourself to this level…..most people would be sick of themselves and move on…..but she’s stuck in some adolescent mindset, before her life changed. Maybe she needs proper trauma counselling ……Heck, don’t we all after sticking with her??
It’s called arrested development! She will take no responsibility for that (by that I mean deal with it with a psychiatrist until she’s over it (not an echo chamber/life coach). It will all be her mother’s fault as far as she’s concerned.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Teefers has a deal with Beauty Pie now, as does Claire and others! Nothing is exclusive to you Linda!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Seriously Lydia stop bloody fooling your followers. You do not discuss climate change, or have any intellect or interest in such things.
What Lydia means by climate change, is consumerism at its highest, as she sees this as as non landfill .. as opposed to people buying cheap clothing..,

Come on Lydia.stop with the bullshite

AND then to top it off completely. An innocent person who voiced an opinion, and Lydia cannot accept constructive criticism.. yet has the audacity to write a book and express so much how therapy has helped her. Her projection back on others is horrifying
and more concise…
she means more concisely…Tch - grammar! 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
With the short amount of time the extensions were in and the self promoting that the removed extensions would go to children with cancer/wigs.... then the follow up banter about being so happy they are out... seems like she completed the brief for a free and paid for service with this guy/extension company and wanted to promote that the used ones were for children with cancer. Color me a cynic but my gosh all of that seems to have been for nothing and she's trying to not show how much she HATED them.
She must’ve forgotten about the cutting edge innovation that allowed her to heat style her hair with NO DAMAGE to her own hair whilst wearing the extensions of dreams 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.