Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is Ali looking like he’s living his best 💅camp life (without lidiot) in Italy or wherever he is? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She must’ve forgotten about the cutting edge innovation that allowed her to heat style her hair with NO DAMAGE to her own hair whilst wearing the extensions of dreams 😂😂😂
Ah yes. I think we called them haystacks…🤭
IMG_0396.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her hair is a big improvement, but honestly she'd be much better served by staying closer to her natural colour.

Reactions: 19
Is it me or is Ali looking like he’s living his best 💅camp life (without lidiot) in Italy or wherever he is? 🤣
He really is.

I don’t usually watch him at all but after seeing pictures of his massive bag I put the start of his flog on as background noise while i got ready and really enjoyed him not being able to pronounce pronunciation whilst talking about not being able to pronounce another word. He also called the waitress monsieur 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She does NOT follow Aavelle (she calls it arrrrrvelle). Isn’t this LA way brand and isn’t all of this haul kindly gifted by her BFF???? How is she not following the account?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That outdoor kitchen is going to turn in to such a white elephant. The British weather is notoriously tit. I mean, it's supposedly summer at the moment and it's constant rain and howling winds. Just wait until Autumn/winter sets in. Rain, flooding, frost, snow. The thing will gather moss and slime. Slugs and snails will live in it. Birds will tit all over it, insects and creepy crawlies will make homes in there. It'll be a bloody nightmare. Possibly if you live in Aus or Florida you might consider one, but here? Absolute joke. ALL for the gram of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Seriously Lydia stop bloody fooling your followers. You do not discuss climate change, or have any intellect or interest in such things.
What Lydia means by climate change, is consumerism at its highest, as she sees this as as non landfill .. as opposed to people buying cheap clothing..,

Come on Lydia.stop with the bullshite

AND then to top it off completely. An innocent person who voiced an opinion, and Lydia cannot accept constructive criticism.. yet has the audacity to write a book and express so much how therapy has helped her. Her projection back on others is horrifying
Woah the comment about the accent is straight up aggressive like high school immature!

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Ooooh look Lydiot, Dior are doing bags right up your street, can you afford them though 🤔
Screenshot_20230803_204623_com.instagram.android_edit_82862786399856.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He really is.

I don’t usually watch him at all but after seeing pictures of his massive bag I put the start of his flog on as background noise while i got ready and really enjoyed him not being able to pronounce pronunciation whilst talking about not being able to pronounce another word. He also called the waitress monsieur 😂😂😂
I am sure he said 'mon ami' 🤣

Also... sharing a bed with his manager?? 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Gor she's just such a pretentious bull shitting windbag, honestly when these complete d'head keep using words that make absolutely no facking sense to use, I think I'll join @Oops... and rather than just bang my head against a brick wall, get a hammer behind my head and then yeah..... or whoever said they wanted to do that (bang their head against a brick wall)!

Proceeds to try and cleanse out my ears even imagining her saying that!

My mother has told me “chickens are mean,” as it was her job to collect the eggs as a child. I’m pretty sure Ali collects the eggs…they probably pecked her!
I would #sorrynotsorry peck her that is, stupid twit!

I am sorry but her pretentious drivels just about pushed me over the edge!

and don't even start me on climate change!

Was interesting watching a few videos from a what would be called a climatologist (with a Ph.D.) actually was in atmospheric physics, is what could be called a climatologist is what least one of the fields they study in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OMG! It’s awful! The misalignment of the bricks is awful! It’s would be unacceptable to me - if I had to soy for it m! Maybe I could live with it if it were free like everything else!
Sorry about typos in my post as usual! No I cannot blame it it dyslexia as I am no more dyslexic than lidl! I’m just lazy at reading before I post and just not good at typing or tapping I my case on iPhone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Was actually from a video where someone talking about the amount of nonsense that Jordan Peterson comes out with about things he knows evidently not much about, about how he's tried (yet failed miserably) to prove that climate change isn't happening and basing that on one sole reading that only went up to the mid 1800s.

Think some may find this really interesting

Kind of in a sense refutes me believing that perhaps we're in an interglacial period lol, maybe I don't know.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.