Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just took a look at Suzie s tik tok and she looks so much better as a brunette, her hair looks super healthy, an inspiration really. I m always looking for ways to make my bone dry hair look healthy and will take note of her hair tips. Thanks for sharing @Namima.

Interested to see how Madams' hair will look when she takes out the extensions. Doesn t seem as though enough time has passed to see much hair growth or improvement.
I have dry curly hair… prone to breakage. I love the orange colored jar (can’t remember the name) kerastas mask! It has really helped my hair and leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated.

Interesting that Susie had damage from bleach + hair extensions. Lydiot has been real quiet this week since hers were removed… no photos of her have been posted since then. 😬😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have dry curly hair… prone to breakage. I love the orange colored jar (can’t remember the name) kerastas mask! It has really helped my hair and leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated.

Interesting that Susie had damage from bleach + hair extensions. Lydiot has been real quiet this week since hers were removed… no photos of her have been posted since then. 😬😝
Thank you @Julia123, I shall give the mask a try. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was wondering if she's decided to fall out/not bother with LA Way now? Lauren was the only influencer to promote Evermean on her own page. Lydia doesn't seem to have liked or commented on any of Laurens recent posts/reels!
And Lauren, without fail, "likes" EVERY. SINGLE. POST. of Lydia's and Ali's plus she always comments. Leonora Smee as well. I have yet to see Lydia like or comment on Leo's posts.
She is such a biatch. Pretty sure every IG account Lydia follows, she "mutes".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
And Lauren, without fail, "likes" EVERY. SINGLE. POST. of Lydia's and Ali's plus she always comments. Leonora Smee as well. I have yet to see Lydia like or comment on Leo's posts.
She is such a biatch. Pretty sure every IG account Lydia follows, she "mutes".
It is interesting how all of this life coaching hasn’t helped Lydia be considerate and generous with others. That is friendship… a two way street. Not just her deciding to drop the rope etc. All seems to focused on herself, big surprise.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
It is interesting how all of this life coaching hasn’t helped Lydia be considerate and generous with others. That is friendship… a two way street. Not just her deciding to drop the rope etc. All seems to focused on herself, big surprise.
It’s all a complete one way street. I sometimes wonder how she imagines anyone is SO interested in her hair to be able to go on about it soooo much. She seems to think people hang on by a thread until she gives the next thrilling instalment. Likewise all the ‘chats’ rambling on and on about her thoughts. We really are witnessing someone’s mental health problems pan out in many ways as was said here yesterday. I hadn’t thought abou5 it in those terms before. But this may be exactly right. She tries to include us in her delusions such as , number one book - Ali is a chicken daddy - she loves gardening - she’s interested in her greenhouse, hens, pets, Bo-Peep frocks. It seems that what she thinks and what is real might be two different things. It may also be that Ali gets work now but they don’t ask her along. This may cause problems ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s all a complete one way street. I sometimes wonder how she imagines anyone is SO interested in her hair to be able to go on about it soooo much. She seems to think people hang on by a thread until she gives the next thrilling instalment. Likewise all the ‘chats’ rambling on and on about her thoughts. We really are witnessing someone’s mental health problems pan out in many ways as was said here yesterday. I hadn’t thought abou5 it in those terms before. But this may be exactly right. She tries to include us in her delusions such as , number one book - Ali is a chicken daddy - she loves gardening - she’s interested in her greenhouse, hens, pets, Bo-Peep frocks. It seems that what she thinks and what is real might be two different things. It may also be that Ali gets work now but they don’t ask her along. This may cause problems ahead.
Agree and wow she wasn’t invited to that veuve event. Bet she was furious!
---
The freeeeee outdoor countertop AD has been posted. It’s a lot of cabinets and counters for making pizzas. TINY gifted sink thingy. Terrible low double faucets that will be a total PITA to use.

Not what I would have chosen as a designer for a client’s or my own outdoor bbq kitchen area especially with only a pizza oven and a green egg. The wood cabinets will rot over time was a terrible choice. The orientation should be reversed with the kitchen facing the house to not be an eyesore… and for sure a pergola for shade should have been put above.

Sometimes people need to quickly bbq so an additional gas grill would have for sure fit in the giant span of cabinets/countertops. And since I’m a person who loves to entertain, I would have for sure put in a drink fridge and ice maker for parties.

I’m sorry but I still cannot get over the tree antennae thingys on the patio. Why did she not just put a pergola up there and grow some lonely vines or other?

IMG_8226.jpeg

---
Not lonely vines… lol lovely. I hate when they merge posts and then are in-editable. I battle with my phone autocorrect 😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

The whole kersatse mask range is brilliant. I used teh pink one genesis I think it’s called when I had bleach damage from balayage - I still cut my hair to bob length and grew or with regular trims just taking the smallest amount of the ends. Worked a treat and I no damaged hair!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her hair is black and yellow! No Despina highlights this time. Another freebie!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
big surprise. Today’s vlog is about her HAIR. And it’s already exhausting 4 mins in. Hair looks the same as before she had the extensions put in 😝. That MVC haircut of dreamz
---
How long were the extensions in???? Like a month or 6 weeks???? Not long. Wonder if maDAMN demanded they be removed early?
---
Now the extension dude is doing her color. Not despina! Must be freeeeeee
---
Now she’s concentrating on “cultivating” her own hair lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
big surprise. Today’s vlog is about her HAIR. And it’s already exhausting 4 mins in. Hair looks the same as before she had the extensions put in 😝. That MVC haircut of dreamz
---
How long were the extensions in???? Like a month or 6 weeks???? Not long. Wonder if maDAMN demanded they be removed early?
---
Now the extension dude is doing her color. Not despina! Must be freeeeeee
---
Now she’s concentrating on “cultivating” her own hair lol
How a grown woman can talk so much about her hair is beyond me. What a tool she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Can’t grow much the short amount of time she’s had it in. Can she not afford to have the extensions maintained /uplifted
---
Maybe great lengths just paid her to feature them but they didn’t continue to pay so she is getting rid
---
No idea re clucks just started watching

Reactions: 22
I love this quote, "When I tried on the body con designs that I initially thought I’d go for, they felt a little bit like I was wearing underwear. " I wonder what she felt like when she was wearing this
Exactly what I was thinking!

I am a bit surprised that Elsie can eat an egg with all of her problems with bodily functions and noises etc. I mean this is a gelatinous, gloopy thing fed from a creature that eats worms that has a delivery method via a hens derrière. We seldom see her eating anything at all just the plate with food on it - so maybe she doesn’t eat eggs. We know she eats small chips and we know she eats Er...actually can’t think of anything else I have seen her eat. I mean she even refused birthday cake!
Dead!!!!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she talks about the blue egg from bluebell but acts like we already know about the chickens... no reveal as of 10 minutes
Yes 😂 Bluebell LaYEd an egg - but, funnily enough, she went to a bowl, said oh no, not that one hee hee and then finally in the gargantuan egg haul :rolleyes: :rolleyes: finally located Bluebell’s ‘egg’ - @BeccaBanana will give us the intel - but it is indeed, call me Hercule 🧐🧐 - a light blue egg!

4BFE1D41-A271-42C7-A1D6-C407E38D6609.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Agree and wow she wasn’t invited to that veuve event. Bet she was furious!
---
The freeeeee outdoor countertop AD has been posted. It’s a lot of cabinets and counters for making pizzas. TINY gifted sink thingy. Terrible low double faucets that will be a total PITA to use.

Not what I would have chosen as a designer for a client’s or my own outdoor bbq kitchen area especially with only a pizza oven and a green egg. The wood cabinets will rot over time was a terrible choice. The orientation should be reversed with the kitchen facing the house to not be an eyesore… and for sure a pergola for shade should have been put above.

Sometimes people need to quickly bbq so an additional gas grill would have for sure fit in the giant span of cabinets/countertops. And since I’m a person who loves to entertain, I would have for sure put in a drink fridge and ice maker for parties.

I’m sorry but I still cannot get over the tree antennae thingys on the patio. Why did she not just put a pergola up there and grow some lonely vines or other?

View attachment 2354032View attachment 2354033
---
Not lonely vines… lol lovely. I hate when they merge posts and then are in-editable. I battle with my phone autocorrect 😑
Sounds like Mancini music fro Breakfast at Tiffany’s

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.