Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
big surprise. Today’s vlog is about her HAIR. And it’s already exhausting 4 mins in. Hair looks the same as before she had the extensions put in 😝. That MVC haircut of dreamz
---
How long were the extensions in???? Like a month or 6 weeks???? Not long. Wonder if maDAMN demanded they be removed early?
---
Now the extension dude is doing her color. Not despina! Must be freeeeeee
---
Now she’s concentrating on “cultivating” her own hair lol
I can't keep up with her hair journrey 🤪 but I thought she was having the extensions replaced, although they'd only been in for a hot minute?
---
With the short amount of time the extensions were in and the self promoting that the removed extensions would go to children with cancer/wigs.... then the follow up banter about being so happy they are out... seems like she completed the brief for a free and paid for service with this guy/extension company and wanted to promote that the used ones were for children with cancer. Color me a cynic but my gosh all of that seems to have been for nothing and she's trying to not show how much she HATED them.
I'm baffled...she seemed to love the length of her hair with the extensions. She was flicking and tossing and preening so much, I thought she loved them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She must’ve forgotten about the cutting edge innovation that allowed her to heat style her hair with NO DAMAGE to her own hair whilst wearing the extensions of dreams 😂😂😂
Hmmmm and now she is back to GHD straightening irons to style her new ‘perfect’ hair - so why did she try to flog us her non heat damaging extensions/heartless waves/blardeeeblar bs? Aaand the answer is #fraud #chancer Of course, it’s all down to hairburst/kerastase 😴😴😴😴🥴🥴
A8F25AE8-77B9-41A3-ACD9-03BB9B7E021F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That was the “gift to myself for the launch of EverMEAN” It’s ODR and so unflattering.

And my spellcheck now automatically corrects to this spelling lol. EverMEAN 🤣
Also, that dress ISN’T “evergreen”…it’s for Christmas, fool. It’s definitely seasonal as duck. What a dumbass.

And did we ever see the present from Carrie?

Reactions: 24
Well, for those of us who have not made the bestseller list like our Elsie - at least we were spared this monstrosity .. and when all style is lost - pull out the Chanel brooch

4FC10C92-E87F-466F-965C-D3EB704D466B.jpeg

---
Oh how, how, would you put this together?

F933B59F-96C1-47BD-B3D3-0027D93F62CD.jpeg

---
  1. 91823D0C-05F7-48A6-B2C4-5AB46570D361.jpeg
    857A1C78-E656-4119-AF13-2A459E9D45E6.jpeg
---
Ah yes -the hat - transformative 😂

902A9879-590F-46C4-8692-60367F0F3F89.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Such a vain greedy horrible individual. Basically eye fucked herself sand then unboxed clothes on top of more clothes. That dress she bought herself as a reward for her book is horrendous. Plus like she always buys herself ridiculous dresses why use the excuse of the book???? It looks like a child started colouring it in and got fed up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
i know why she was buying all those antique gardening books now - she was copying them
it will be harder to prove if she's lifting it out of old books.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Such a vain greedy horrible individual. Basically eye fucked herself sand then unboxed clothes on top of more clothes. That dress she bought herself as a reward for her book is horrendous. Plus like she always buys herself ridiculous dresses why use the excuse of the book???? It looks like a child started colouring it in and got fed up.
A book she never wrote but assembled from others quotes - and cannot even do the ‘acknowledgement’ because front, back, where does it go...? asks the bestselling author.. camera films Elsie typing her ‘acknowledgement’ which should, by rights, be a long one, as she has copied a lot of books ..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, for those of us who have not made the bestseller list like our Elsie - at least we were spared this monstrosity .. and when all style is lost - pull out the Chanel brooch

View attachment 2355020
---

View attachment 2355035
---
  1. View attachment 2355062View attachment 23550634
---

View attachment 2355080
That green dress was noisy. I can’t stand it when people can hear what you’re wearing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The tweed blazer she unboxed today didn’t come close to closing around her ribcage. Even when she pulled it taut, there was about a six inch gap.

Insanely too small.

Like, pick-her-out-of-a-crowd-to-say-“that hoe’s clothes are way too small”-small.

Would she keep something that’s the wrong size?

Is she THAT greedy?

Such a vain glutton.

And if she lied about keeping it, she’s even more pathetic.

Either way she’s a loser.

A loser with an ill-fitting blazer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So what happened with Invisalign? Maybe it’s the type of issue that braces can’t really fix but it seems to be back at square one.

IMG_7070.jpeg
IMG_7067.jpeg
IMG_7069.jpeg
IMG_7075.jpeg

Does she have teeth on the bottom right side?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
A book she never wrote but assembled from others quotes - and cannot even do the ‘acknowledgement’ because front, back, where does it go...? asks the bestselling author.. camera films Elsie typing her ‘acknowledgement’ which should, by rights, be a long one, as she has copied a lot of books ..
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

Well Whadderya‘ think? Front, middle or back? Naturally, I am speaking of where a best selling author may insert the Acknowledgements in her best selling book that clearly isn’t written yet but IS getting written in 20 minute spurts in between Karen Millen meetings (at home ) and unboxing soooo much in one episode! Gosh, wasn’t that a long sentence?

I don’t have to concern myself too much with grammar and spelling (oh for the day when someone invents a spell check function or indeed a grammar function which corrects as you write - but I digress - which means I make a department from the subject I was speaking about in the first place) because my Editor (yes I now have a personal person who sorts all my writing out for me leaving me free to do the important things like thinking things up and things like that) does all that for me.

I now also have a Head of Department. My departments have grown in line with my unpopularity. I make a lot of departments so I thought I need a Head for them. I won’t expand on that because I like keeping you hanging on a cliff edge having wound you up for ages about something I’m actually not that fussed about. I will just say that I might be having a Head of Department tiny house delivered. I thought it would look nice next to my golf course. Whadderya’ think?

Heads will roll if my Head of Department doesn’t come up with some good ideas. I am determined to carry on with my interminable unboxing of free stuff. It takes people’s minds off the austerity of a global financial crisis I always find and it’s good for my carbon foot thingy which is clearly in dire need of new shoes. You will never see any of those frocks again because I simply don’t have room for them in my classics only wardrobes in my tiny dressing room up here in Eve’s eaves.

My Head of Department is having a good look at all my potted plants at the moment. They’re all about to depart again. I will mourn them you know.

Has anyone noticed I have new hair again? My old hair left home. Better go and departmentalise that. It’s important. More of that very soon. Much, much more…

Peace, Piece, Peas ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She holds the skirt up and it doesn’t even reach halfway around her waist but has to declare… “it’s too big for my waist”over and over and over. 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Hmmmm and now she is back to GHD straightening irons to style her new ‘perfect’ hair - so why did she try to flog us her non heat damaging extensions/heartless waves/blardeeeblar bs? Aaand the answer is #fraud #chancer Of course, it’s all down to hairburst/kerastase 😴😴😴😴🥴🥴
View attachment 2354961
OK I might have a permanent brain damage brought on by Lidl’s content, but I actually like this way of styling her hair. Aka no mahoosive waves. This would look almost natural if you pretend you can’t see the brassy highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2355020
---

View attachment 2355035
---
  1. View attachment 2355062View attachment 23550634
---

View attachment 2355080
Good monring!
I think we might have to have another poll of worst outfits...she's eggselling 🐣 herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lydia Millen #186

'Rescue' chickens arrived, borrowed hair has departed, when will she finish the book that she started?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.