Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Dearest, on no account are you to smash your head on anything! It’s against all our rules that you should do such a heinous thing. You may ruin your great beauty and then where would we all be? No, far better you smash your SIL’s head against the wall! 🤐😎 I’m happy to get the Ferry over to aid and assist! Am putting my boots on right this minute...
---

I think it's an indicator of poor education and lack of reading rather than intelligence.
I completely agree. Definitely lack of reading and also lack of wishing to stimulate/extend their brains with anything more than their own looks and their girl/boy friends.
[/QUOTE
You could eat @Oops... Neighbour @Milking Keynes 🥰 less painful, well it would be for you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has she had her crispy hair dyed blonde? Won t it damage her damaged hair even more?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saying… has only shown EGGS and assssssthetic chicken coop/house and chicken daddy from afar.

Feels like the chickens themselves will go the way of the verrrrrry talked about pheasant wallpaper that ended up being in the WONK and never heard from again.

We shall seeeeeee…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just saying… has only shown EGGS and assssssthetic chicken coop/house and chicken daddy from afar.

Feels like the chickens themselves will go the way of the verrrrrry talked about pheasant wallpaper that ended up being in the WONK and never heard from again.

We shall seeeeeee…..
I'm surprised she's not filmed herself with her basket stomping into the coop to fetch the eggs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
big surprise. Today’s vlog is about her HAIR. And it’s already exhausting 4 mins in. Hair looks the same as before she had the extensions put in 😝. That MVC haircut of dreamz
---
How long were the extensions in???? Like a month or 6 weeks???? Not long. Wonder if maDAMN demanded they be removed early?
---
Now the extension dude is doing her color. Not despina! Must be freeeeeee
---
Now she’s concentrating on “cultivating” her own hair lol
I don’t get why she’s had the colour done if she is restoring her hair to health? You are right it looks like it did when she came out of MVC! Thought he was the only salon she’d ever go to again or was it only despina she would let colour her hair??’ Seems to me she will go anywhere as long as it’s free!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t get why she’s had the colour done if she is restoring her hair to health? You are right it looks like it did when she came out of MVC! Thought he was the only salon she’d ever go to again or was it only despina she would let colour her hair??’ Seems to me she will go anywhere as long as it’s free!
With the short amount of time the extensions were in and the self promoting that the removed extensions would go to children with cancer/wigs.... then the follow up banter about being so happy they are out... seems like she completed the brief for a free and paid for service with this guy/extension company and wanted to promote that the used ones were for children with cancer. Color me a cynic but my gosh all of that seems to have been for nothing and she's trying to not show how much she HATED them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can we talk about the mini art easels ... why? Does anyone here use them? An ex had one but it was full size and he placed a heavy piece of art on it (a painting), looked awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I can’t help but think about the best-selling author who mourned the department of her ex hair.
Department of course meaning it left…
I have NO words so will stop writing…

IMG_1255.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's so abnormal to me that someone is so obsessed with constantly messing with her hair.

Like WTF.

Get a life!

When Liedya said she was going to "cultivate" her natural hair now, I've never wanted to punch someone more.

The mid shaft + ends of her hair are still soooooooooo brassy—embarrassing to spend so much time on your hair for it to never look any different.

Just looks like tit & gets drier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well I can’t help but think about the best-selling author who mourned the department of her ex hair.

View attachment 2354383
Oh My God, I was just about to refer to this.. I am mourning the loss of my extensions - oh, is that the word? Tee Hee - Nooooo, it’s I am celebrating the loss of my extensions...’ says the best-selling AuTHoR of dreams ...brick wall, now.

No joke - #receipts

D940C8EE-1FC9-4176-B9F0-209AB6755CF7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I have dry curly hair… prone to breakage. I love the orange colored jar (can’t remember the name) kerastas mask! It has really helped my hair and leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated.

Interesting that Susie had damage from bleach + hair extensions. Lydiot has been real quiet this week since hers were removed… no photos of her have been posted since then. 😬😝
That’s my hair as well. I’ve been using Aveda for curly and Aveda for moisture hair as well as Matrix moisture. My hair is now soft. I’m wondering if hormones were a factor as well as not eating properly when I was younger. I always thought I was fat, ( 5’10 and weighing 130) so I was always starving myself and not eating right.

I’ll have to look for the orange jar! Burt’s Bees use to make an avocado mask that’s was amazing! I can not find it. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it possible she’s having second thoughts about the chickens?
Unboxing and terminal hair again tonight after all the screeching for the chickens?
Has the fox already struck and put her off?
She can’t manage to clean them if it rains! IN THE U.K!
Has it all changed now she’s a best selling author of an unwritten book without an acknowledgement page at the back/front 🤷‍♀️
Have you all bought your 2 copies of non-existent book?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How dark that you have to have the lights on in the daytime, plus how narrow are those stairs 😂
Screenshot_20230803_185801_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230803_185752_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2354383
Also, the best selling author, when writing her acknowledgements for Evermean, pondered where should they go, the front or back of the book?! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.