Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped a lot and landed on the bit where she was reading from a 2020 journal. Odd to write “wish me luck” in a personal journal, felt like it was written to be read by others🤷🏻‍♀️.

She suited the colour of that blue denim shirt, she should wear more colour.

No, that’s two of her girls getting puppies, they’ll just be visiting.
Who Carrie ? . Confused but doesn’t take much 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s so bold to have posted that photo back then when we all know her teeth actually resemble escalator stairs. I know she claimed she got headaches from the Invisalign but whats stopping her from getting the bottom middle teeth shaved down to be even or getting composite on that dodgy tooth she has on the bottom right. For someone who has gone under the knife multiple times and enough money to blow 5 figures on a handbag, a bit of composite bonding to her should be a breeze.
Wow what actually happened to her teeth? Why are they so bad?

Reactions: 11
Is ANYTHING she does natural? Just thinking about the things I like to do, things I buy, eat, go and see etc. Mostly, I choose the things that make me happy, that I enjoy, that my friends enjoy, I never think for one minute what it might "look" like or if I can instagram it, or brag about it. Imagine having a life where every bloody thing you do/say is purely for effect. Purely to try and fit in with the utter of a scam (and lie) of a life you have made yourself. Must be exhausting. Trying to keep up with the act (and the accent) all the time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Her egg on toast effort was pitiful!

So the team trip to the ballet to thank them for working on the book was of course gifted!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is she thanking all her staff for the book? Surely she should be thanking her buyers . No business sense.
No idea what the secret is
And she shows that she's neglecting the chickens already because it's raining she won't clean them out. Tell the farmers they have been doing it all wrong for centuries
She is thanking her staff because I bet they helped write the book!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t think she said or I wasn’t paying attention as usual but it’s not Carrie. There was a girl on the ballet trip that I didn’t recognise and her blog thing mentions other people such as Fi and accountant so who knows.

Her egg on toast effort was pitiful!
Now that would be a great epitaph😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn't know how she is going to record the audio book. Well it's hard work fake talking posh for 3 hours straight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So what does everyone think the autumn chapter of the book will be as she said she don’t know how she’s going to record it without getting upset????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't know how she is going to record the audio book. Well it's hard work fake talking posh for 3 hours straight.
I don t suppose old Elsie has worked 3 hours straight in a very long time. #lazybones #evermean #foreverthevictim

• Haha
  • Heart
“No.1 best seller on Amazon” 🤔
No honey, I’m pretty sure ‘Apple’ is the no.1 best amazon seller, your book is actually just the “No.1 best seller in the Greenhouses and Conservatories book category” 😂.

Attachments

• 18.5 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 31
    Can she bleeping hear herself|? talking about people still chasing the bag, the Birkin whatever' Lydia THAT IS YOU! what do you think you are doing when you are online or instore searching for the new Hermes bag? chasing the bleeping Bag you twit!

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 52
    God she's a moron! Lumi's biscuits need a lid on to stay fresh and why has she put her riding hat on a hook in the boot room when she doesn't ride anymore? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 32
    Just watching her latest YT about "My other secret" What a phoney she is, she is so false its unbearable, that fake smile and laughter is pathetic. She cant even cook but she has recipes in her book, FFS she cant even hold her knife and fork correctly how cringeworthy.
    She couldn't go on a trip with Ali because of her book launch.
    She took her team to the ballet to celebrate the book launch, yet I recall the trip to the ballet being an AD. Why didn't you put your grubby hand in your pocket and shell out real cash for your team.
    OMG she took a Dior to the ballet NOT an Hermes bag......sorry I cant watch anymore :ROFLMAO:

Her “Team” ? That no longer exists! must be Carrie and MAYBE a unpaid intern but if that’s the case she must keep her locked in the basement because we haven’t seen an actual employee other than Carrie in 3 years, maybe more.

• Heart
    Reactions: 26
    Has the shelf been re-filled????? ;)

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 17.53.52.png

Next book...."how to pick your nose like a laydee"!

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 17.56.48.png

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 27
    Me too! Who are these “girls” she’s talking about? The people who wrote the book “with” her?

I think she’s exaggerating when she says “staff” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 25
    “No.1 best seller on Amazon” 🤔
    No honey, I’m pretty sure ‘Apple’ is the no.1 best amazon seller, your book is actually just the “No.1 best seller in the Greenhouses and Conservatories book category” 😂.
    She is not even in the top 100 list of books of all categories. 😂

• Haha
    Imagine not cleaning your animal, pen, stable, enclosure because its raining. You've got a cupboard full of waterproof coats and wellingtons put them on and get stuck in you stupid fool!

• Angry
    • Sick
    Reactions: 51
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.