Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the heck fries eggs in a saucepan like this ????
Idiot.

View attachment 2346595
---

I think it's the chickens. She has 3.
And they've given her 2 Tesco eggs.
---
Annnnnnnnnd the hair extensions are being removed today. Monday.
Let the endless complaints commence.
Speaks volumes when the muppet doesn't even know basic cookware and the proper pan to fry an egg in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The non-stop preaching from this hypocrite is astounding. Everything she says is just a segue to talking about the "book".
One long advert advert for the "book".
She takes a trip down 2020 memory lane, reading her journal, mentions the "bad time". And invisalign. 😂
What bad time may that be Lyds ??? Globygate ? Bullying Nicky ? Being exposed for bullying Nicky ? Ruining Vic's launch party. ? Come on girl, give us the deets.

And yes, apparently the book will include recipes. Bahahahahahha 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I skip thru these days. Am looking for her next secret . All I’ve found so far is she’s been re organising the dogs foods into vases !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just watching her latest YT about "My other secret" What a phoney she is, she is so false its unbearable, that fake smile and laughter is pathetic. She cant even cook but she has recipes in her book, FFS she cant even hold her knife and fork correctly how cringeworthy.
She couldn't go on a trip with Ali because of her book launch.
She took her team to the ballet to celebrate the book launch, yet I recall the trip to the ballet being an AD. Why didn't you put your grubby hand in your pocket and shell out real cash for your team.
OMG she took a Dior to the ballet NOT an Hermes bag......sorry I cant watch anymore :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The way she waters the plants in the greenhouse- no care given just blasting them with water.
Harping on about how chickens, gardening and walking the dogs makes her happy etc etc well lets take away the designer bags, RR and Porche and see how happy she is!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Why is she thanking all her staff for the book? Surely she should be thanking her buyers . No business sense.
No idea what the secret is
And she shows that she's neglecting the chickens already because it's raining she won't clean them out. Tell the farmers they have been doing it all wrong for centuries

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Won’t the German Shepard eat the chickens?

The friend who told them 3 dogs is a mistake they are correct. It’s a nightmare walking more than 2 imo

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Will be good for house security tho having a German Shepard
---
Surprise? More like a shock re the two dogs 😂

Reactions: 16
Skipped a lot and landed on the bit where she was reading from a 2020 journal. Odd to write “wish me luck” in a personal journal, felt like it was written to be read by others🤷🏻‍♀️.

She suited the colour of that blue denim shirt, she should wear more colour.
Eek she’s getting a cocker spaniel and a German Shepard omg
No, that’s two of her girls getting puppies, they’ll just be visiting.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.