Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“No.1 best seller on Amazon” 🤔
No honey, I’m pretty sure ‘Apple’ is the no.1 best amazon seller, your book is actually just the “No.1 best seller in the Greenhouses and Conservatories book category” 😂.

Greenhouses???? That must be a very small category….

AND incorrect category for her book , should be self help or something like that ,

NICE TRY

What a liar

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Imagine not cleaning your animal, pen, stable, enclosure because its raining. You've got a cupboard full of waterproof coats and wellingtons put them on and get stuck in you stupid fool!
Exactly, looks like Aldi will be looking after them all winter and in bad weather 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
@Oops...

So a portion of Lyds' Reel is actually a paragraph from her "book" ...
She says “... so are more resilient TO anything that comes their way...”

Shouldn't the sentence read “... more resilient AGAINST anything that comes their way” ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cat and dog food without lids? Cupboard will stink! She is devoid of basic common sense!

Wow books on shelves! Who knew?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Perhaps I’m going soft in the head but I found her much more tolerable today than I have in a long time

1690824951239.gif

to restore some order though …. thermomix recipes wouldn’t seem a natural fit for the Evershill ass-thetic 😂😂😂

Suspicious lack of close up for the chickens - bought so she needs to hide their condition so she can pretend they were rescued and restored to health by her?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I haven’t seen the flog yet but it sounds like she’s saying she needs to record the audio book. What the bollocks was she listening to in the car in the last flog? I thought it was part of the audio book. Her over annunciating every cringeworthy word in her fake Rosie Londoner voice. I don’t know how she didn’t die of shame listening to it! Us normal folk can’t bear to hear our own voices played back, and she’s totally fine with hearing her fake one!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
@Oops...

So a portion of Lyds' Reel is actually a paragraph from her "book" ...
She says “... so are more resilient TO anything that comes their way...”

Shouldn't the sentence read “... more resilient AGAINST anything that comes their way” ???
I’d probably use the preposition ‘to’ however, resilient against is also correct but might be used a bit less frequently. Resilient to seems to roll of your tongue easier somehow. Good question though…🧐🧐🤓

Reactions: 18
Omg. Now she’s an “author” she thinks anyone gives a duck about her boring, shallow, elementary-school style journal entries. I couldn’t believe that was really her diary. So cliche, and surface! And then she finishes and says how FASCINATING those entries are.

Girl, I’m a published author, and I don’t think for one second anyone has any interest in my diary entries. NO ONE CARES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Cat and dog food without lids? Cupboard will stink! She is devoid of basic common sense!

Wow books on shelves! Who knew?
Tell me about it! I leave grain-free dry food for my cats throughout the day in a bowl, and let me tell you - whenever I open the bag to refill their bowl, it punches me with the meaty stench. Good dry food has a certain smell to it. When my 100% fool-proof sealing method (I fold the bag real tight and leave my hipthrusting bench on top) fails and opens even a little bit, you know it immediately by the stench permeating the whole house. It's that potent.
I really wonder what type of dry food the old bleep feeds Lumi since the cat is so prone to tummy problems. My cats used to be the same and switching from even premium brand store bought dry food to specialty, grain-free stuff changed it around. No more vomiting.

Plus it's been said already - the food doesn't stay fresh!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her laugh...everwitch!

Meanwhile in the world of fashion influencing, Vic is working with Gina shoes and advertising the Barbie pink mules from the movie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Such NATURAL highlights she has……..🫢😬😬😬 imagine how pretty her hair would be if she had stayed with Nicky

Karma is a B!!!!!!

IMG_7029.jpeg
IMG_7030.jpeg
IMG_7031.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.