Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning and welcome to today🌹

Something odd happened this weekend! A kilner jar with Quinoa in it threw itself off its perch in my larder and exploded all over the wretched floor! For no reason! It went EVERYWHERE and managed to hurl itself a quarter of the way across my kitchen whilst it was at it! Soooooo odd.

I’ll tell you another odd thing...Imagine you had just got a publishing deal for a book and your husband texted you the message telling you he was proud of you!

Everno?

Thought not...

Just noticed some wretched quinoa on the floor by the sofa in my sitting room!

Peace, Piece, Peas 🤘
Yikes! Is it a poltergeist?

Knock three times if you are OK!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Then please allow me to transport you back to a desolate 18C moor, where seasonal moor rambler Evergreen Elsie is bashing hell out of her latticed bedroom window and screeching her insistence that her husband - Hosiery Merchant, Keith Spliff, let’s her back in. She’s been outside scrubbing the roof again!

Cue music…

Buggering Tights…

Out on a boring windy moor
I set my scene in green
I have a temper like you’ve never seen
My God, I’m greedy!
I’m haunting you, I’ll cut you through
I’m Goose you’re Boo - or else we’re through
I’m telling you…

Bad scenes in the night
You’re throwing up and that ain’t flippin‘ right
I really blame your
Buggering, Buggering, Buggering Tights

Keith Spliff…it’s me, it’s Elsie, I‘ve come home
I’m - so cold - let me in like a bimbo
Keith Spliff….It’s me I’m Elsie, I’ve come home
I’m so cold, let me in like a bimbo…

Note from the Author.
For best results use Daz.
@Oops... you have excelled yourself. You are wonderful all the time but this is just a bloody masterpiece. I am howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
watch Lily Pebbles vlog just to observe Lydias behaviour! cackling like a drunk witch!

Lily actually tries on and discusses the new product being launched!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Then please allow me to transport you back to a desolate 18C moor, where seasonal moor rambler Evergreen Elsie is bashing hell out of her latticed bedroom window and screeching her insistence that her husband - Hosiery Merchant, Keith Spliff, let’s her back in. She’s been outside scrubbing the roof again!

Cue music…

Buggering Tights…

I set my scene in green
My God, I’m greedy!
I’m telling you…

Bad scenes in the night
I really blame your

Note from the Author.
We need all your amazing musings in our own book Oops :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Cue music…

Buggering Tights…

I set my scene in green
My God, I’m greedy!
I’m telling you…

Bad scenes in the night
I really blame your

Note from the Author.
Brilliant! Show the ‘Author’ ie ‘Arfur Job’ how it’s done, @Oops ❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In this Reel, Lyds looks like the urban legend psycho ghost gliding along a dark highway or deserted country road, waiting to scare the bejeebers out of every person that passes by. Kinda disappointed she didnt start humming and twiddling her fingers to complete the horror story.
Here you go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cue music…

Buggering Tights…

I set my scene in green
My God, I’m greedy!
I’m telling you…

Bad scenes in the night
I really blame your

Note from the Author.
Bravo Oops ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks so creepy in that reel!
Agree! Even without the music, it’s a creepy reel. She’s serving “rising from the ashes” energy… playing the victim vibe circa 2021.

here is the rising from the ashes post she made the day Nicky posted her response (exposing Lydia) to the victim claims Lydia made on her vlog.

IMG_9660.jpeg

oh and this was same night… the imfamous 🤥 post about her kindly gifted Invisalign. She must have been told she needed to complete the brief or pay for it so she doctored the photo.

IMG_9663.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Agree! Even without the music, it’s a creepy reel. She’s serving “rising from the ashes” energy… playing the victim vibe circa 2021.

here is the rising from the ashes post she made the day Nicky posted her response (exposing Lydia) to the victim claims Lydia made on her vlog.

View attachment 2346363

oh and this was same night… the imfamous 🤥 post about her kindly gifted Invisalign. She must have been told she needed to complete the brief or pay for it so she doctored the photo.

View attachment 2346364
She’s so bold to have posted that photo back then when we all know her teeth actually resemble escalator stairs. I know she claimed she got headaches from the Invisalign but whats stopping her from getting the bottom middle teeth shaved down to be even or getting composite on that dodgy tooth she has on the bottom right. For someone who has gone under the knife multiple times and enough money to blow 5 figures on a handbag, a bit of composite bonding to her should be a breeze.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2346363

View attachment 2346364
So whose teeth are they? Did she find them like Toothy Thomas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who the heck fries eggs in a saucepan like this ????
Idiot.

Screenshot_20230731_180502_YouTube.jpg

---
Give me strength!!! Must be the lip balm, anyone know?
I think it's the chickens. She has 3.
And they've given her 2 Tesco eggs.
---
Annnnnnnnnd the hair extensions are being removed today. Monday.
Let the endless complaints commence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.