Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fraudulent gardener is watering and dead heading her plants and not a single one of them did she grow herself. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’ve just watched the blog “I’ve got another secret”, my first thought was please..no…not volume 2 already. But I was curious and watched it. The part that I have a problem with is when talking about the audio book she said how difficult one of the chapters will be to read - autumn - it’s the storyline of just like that. Carrie in the booth, struggling with her audio book…because her husband died. What in all honesty is LM’s struggle? Why does it have to be a struggle? Why can’t she just say ‘I got lucky, I am lucky’ and live a lovely, authentic life? Not everything has to be a struggle.
---
Also - where is her husband? She looks lonely. You can write all the books / own the most beautiful gardens / wildflowers / organic produce / cars / oil paintings / Lady Di furniture but if it’s just you, staring at them. What life is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I find it bizarre that she JUST got a writing desk, but she’s got a manuscript already into her publisher. Where did she write this magnum opus? And no comments about where she worked. All writers have spaces where they work, even if it’s just a recliner, Starbucks or seated at the kitchen counter. She talks about sitting at her new writing desk, and makes not one comment about where she wrote the book she just finished…? I call bullshit. She did NOT write that book in any real sense of that word.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Wouldn’t she have needed the journals she just found in her pyjamas as copy for her book?
We commented at the time how empty her Smythsons journals were.
What’s in the book is irrelevant to her anyway - it’s how it looks. That’s the thing she was most interested in and probably one of the things she was involved with. How can she have launched a book that is not in existence? Is that how all books are written these days? Launch then record and write? If so it’s meltdown time as Ali spends more and more time away and the chickens need cleaning out daily…She’s got a book to write/ record quietly with no drama…Why am I even commenting on this? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I DO NOT for a second think she wrote this book!!!
IS there a book? There’s nothing to buy? She’s now saying she’s got to record the audio book - so it doesn’t exist then? Number one on Amazon? No it isn’t number 1 on Amazon. What is she on and why are we taking part in this? It’s all a heap of fake, none existent nothing…She must be laughing so hard at everyone trying to understand this. She gaslit everyone when she said I thought I had made this clear in my launch video’ She knows she didn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She probably found (copied) the odd picture for it.
…and the odd recipe! I mean she’s got 2 kitchens and CAN‘T COOK!

Right girls, I have decided that brain surgery is my biggest wish. So I am manifesting a job as a brain surgeon. Can you all form an orderly queue - lobotomies are available as soon as you’ve paid for 2. Does that work for you all? Right who wants the first lobotomy available in 3 months time in October ( After Christmas in America).

This is the green gown you will wear for your op! Isn’t it lovely? Yes that’s fresh green ivy embroidered by my own fair hands in threads of gold. Yes they are creeping right up the front. You can use it as a tablecloth after your op. Lovely…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pretending she’s an avid reader is flipping hilarious. Everything is just one big act. The same woman who less than few years ago was buying old books to paint white for the aesthetic, we’re suddenly supposed to believe she’s read all those books. Why can she never be genuine and say she used to never care for reading but now she likes it, everything’s always got to have some whimsical, fairytale backstory

she’s so fake I wouldn’t be surprised if she bought that 2020 journal recently to make out she’s always loved writing, its definitely the type of thing she would’ve made a big deal out doing years ago if she had been. I just struggle to believe she only did it for a bit as she says but is seemingly opening the page at half way through the book, no way did she write and fill all those pages. I rewatched her 2020 life update video and she doesn’t mention a diary, reading, journaling to get through her “tough time”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Wouldn’t she have needed the journals she just found in her pyjamas as copy for her book?
We commented at the time how empty her Smythsons journals were.
What’s in the book is irrelevant to her anyway - it’s how it looks. That’s the thing she was most interested in and probably one of the things she was involved with. How can she have launched a book that is not in existence? Is that how all books are written these days? Launch then record and write? If so it’s meltdown time as Ali spends more and more time away and the chickens need cleaning out daily…She’s got a book to write/ record quietly with no drama…Why am I even commenting on this? 🤷‍♀️
I think that’s why the journals were to hand, they’ve been with someone like the “Editorial Manager” she mentioned to cobble something together. I do think all the content will be hers as she definitely has a lot to say about herself but not the structure and compilation, most of the rest will have been dictated from her daily musings or rehashed from her blog etc. It’ll be like her input in Karen Millen meetings, only not filmed. As you say, I doubt it’s ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My GOODNESS! My lobotomies are number one on Amazon! I can’t even tell you how much this means to me.

Note from the Surgeon.
(can’t even tell you how long I have wanted to write that).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
her finding the journals was so obviously staged. What's the odds she would find those at exactly this time, journals that documented what a dark place she was in and then say that the info in her book is what helped her become happy. Just an underhand sales technique.
Also saying anyone you hear talking about happiness always does gratitude journalling... I really don't think they do! I know plenty of 'happy' people and they don't constanntly give out advice on how to be happy and they don't neccessarily journal either.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
her finding the journals was so obviously staged. What's the odds she would find those at exactly this time, journals that documented what a dark place she was in and then say that the info in her book is what helped her become happy. Just an underhand sales technique.
Also saying anyone you hear talking about happiness always does gratitude journalling... I really don't think they do! I know plenty of 'happy' people and they don't constanntly give out advice on how to be happy and they don't neccessarily journal either.
I would prefer for her to publish those journals instead of her stupid book. I would love to know what was going through her head and if her dark place was:

A) got a couple of spots in lockdown so begged a dermatologist to put her on Isotretinoin (accutane)
B) couldn't celebrate her birthday so bought herself a Dior bag but then wasn't allowed out due to lockdown to show it off
C) got caught trying to scam her followers with her rubbish globy product
D) ruined her own hair and then ruined her career by bullying Nicky
E) Bought a second Dior bag but wasn't allowed to enjoy it because of points D and E

Not excusing her behaviour as I think she is a complete witch but as someone who has taken this medication, isotretinoin can really mess with you mentally and as she was taking it during lockdown she probably didn't get the proper face to face wellness checks you are meant to have whilst on it so your dermatologist can look for signs of struggle.

When I was taking it I didn't feel depressed but when I stopped taking it, it was like a dark cloud had been lifted and I hadn't even realised that it was affecting me. I genuinely wonder if her new enlightenment feeling that came about in Sept/Oct 2020 is just that she has stopped taking the medication but is putting it down to her new fake lifestyle that also came about during that time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My GOODNESS! My lobotomies are number one on Amazon! I can’t even tell you how much this means to me.

Note from the Surgeon.
(can’t even tell you how long I have wanted to write that).
I pre ordered 3 lobotomies. One for myself of course- an actual physical version, a filmed version so i can rewatch it in years to come, and powdered version, so i can just throw it in the thermomix whenever i want and whip up a delicious instant lobotomy for my loved ones.
I have no clue if i will like any of them, but i want them anyway. You should really consider some discount on multiple purchases 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.