Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the first couple of minutes of Lilly Pebbles flog (invidio).
Lydiot seemed to be talking to Nadine Baggott who occasionally is on 'This Morning', probs trying to get on the programme with Evermean.
Screenshot_20230730_232743_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_1767965104330744.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I can see them doing one about their recommendations for visiting the Cotswolds with a bit of home and garden inspo plus Chas’ recipes included. Theirs will be full of paid product placement but I could see it being more successful.
I thought he already put out a book with recipes.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just listening to more of her waffle - she fecking thinks she is one of the Bronte sisters
Ironically fitting as the “Brontë” dad, Patrick, changed the family name from Brunty (more commonly Prunty) to seem posher, and hide his artisan background; absolute notions!

i shudder to think what the audio-book will sound like.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
so the woman who bought fake books for aesthetic and then painted a bunch of random books she bought to look like she reads…”wrote” a book? wtf If she wrote about stripping in ibiza to granny look, that would actually be an interesting book

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Checking the weather forecast, we won't have any decent ish weather till the last 2 weeks of August, even then it won't be that warm. Looks like the outdoor Kitchen will have a tarpaulin coat this year 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
F6D502A7-1CF5-46B8-B10B-352A41256660.jpeg

Omg, listening to Lydia read at anytime but especially just before bed, that would be 'Evertorture'

And can I please add Everscary and Everweirdo to the list of Ever's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Yikes, 30 seconds in and she's cackling and showing her tonsils in the background..,ugh. She doesn't fit in at all, just the way she's dressed makes her stand out!
So true! We’ve all seen her bad dinner dress but man she’s dressed sooooo stuffy for the daytime while the other girls are wearing jean jackets, jeans and sweaters, raincoats and track suits on the travel days…. Lydia should have worn jeans, flats, white shirt…. Would have been cute.

IMG_8143.jpeg
IMG_8144.jpeg
IMG_8145.jpeg
IMG_8147.jpeg
IMG_8148.jpeg
IMG_8149.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So true! We’ve all seen her bad dinner dress but man she’s dressed sooooo stuffy for the daytime while the other girls are wearing jean jackets, jeans and sweaters, raincoats and track suits on the travel days…. Lydia should have worn jeans, flats, white shirt…. Would have been cute.

View attachment 2345376View attachment 2345377View attachment 2345383View attachment 2345384View attachment 2345385View attachment 2345386
Also, she seems drunk already after lunch. She wasted no time! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
There’s something off about the way the hair on her right shoulder moves. She drags it over her shoulder, swivels her body to the left at the bottom of the stairs, and then her hair falls away from her shoulder in the oddest way. Her extensions look like they’re matting together maybe.
I too have been on a hair jounrey for almost a year, lightening my hair back to blonde after experimenting with a dark chocolate brown. It was so damaged after the last visit that I’ve gone the chop and removed all the real damage, despite my desire to grow my hair. My hairdresser said, “It’ll be long but it’s never going to look healthy while you have that damage.” And I thought to myself, “That’s just what the Tattle fam have been telling Lydia for years!” It’s so true. I miss my long hair but it’s so much healthier.
Lydia really needs to let it go, chop it off and start from scratch. The temporary pain is worth the long term gain.
I just pictured her with a pixie cut. The horror! 😂 she will try to call herself the next Kris Jenner and try to score a tv show. She will never be able to entertain. The only way she can entertain us now is if she strips away from the fake posh lifestyle (which she can’t afford) and banish herself to Ibiza to live her true calling *rawr* lol

Reactions: 12
For those blocked on IG. This is what I meant by her looking like a villain… truly looks “EverMEAN”. And what is this new accent?

View attachment 2344278
In this Reel, Lyds looks like the urban legend psycho ghost gliding along a dark highway or deserted country road, waiting to scare the bejeebers out of every person that passes by. Kinda disappointed she didnt start humming and twiddling her fingers to complete the horror story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think this shows how short Lidl is @Margo Polo The dress is described as tea length but she's had to take 8 inches / 20cm off it with a temporary hem and even then its much longer than on the model!

Screenshot_20230731_082433_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230731_082643_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230731_082656_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Good morning and welcome to today🌹

Something odd happened this weekend! A kilner jar with Quinoa in it threw itself off its perch in my larder and exploded all over the wretched floor! For no reason! It went EVERYWHERE and managed to hurl itself a quarter of the way across my kitchen whilst it was at it! Soooooo odd.

I’ll tell you another odd thing...Imagine you had just got a publishing deal for a book and your husband texted you the message telling you he was proud of you!

Everno?

Thought not...

Just noticed some wretched quinoa on the floor by the sofa in my sitting room!

Peace, Piece, Peas 🤘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.