Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UK size 7?!! 😂 My husband wears UK 11.

Wow teeny tiny feet Ali! He definitely has a micropenis 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lideea is dancing, what a delight!!! To the untrained eye its unco jumping around and laughing at how adorbs she is. I never saw someone feel so revelatory and as part of her profession share and recommend the most ordinary things....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My dad has a size 7 foot. He's only 5'7". Friends husband is a size 7, he is only 5'5". Ex boyfriend was a size 7, he was 5'7" and that's being generous. Another ex was 5'10 and size 9, husband is 6'2" and size 11 - there's a correlation between height and foot size and me think's Ali is way shorter than he pretends, even with his little insteps in!

Reactions: 24
Hmmm, what's the hidden message here?
That he can't do f*ck all without Lidl's approval?

And why's he referring to himself as a boy? He's 31 tomorrow!

View attachment 105954
I used to really like Ali and the content he put out, and would even defend him, but now I realise he is just a big dick that needs to grow some balls and move out of that materialistic bint's house! He'd be much happier, but sadly I think I already know, the money and possessions talk too loud for him to leave.

I think it will take, sadly, for one of them to lose someone really close to them to this dreadful disease for them to both to wake up to what is currently going on with the world, because at the moment I don't think they have a clue.

Reactions: 18
I used to really like Ali and the content he put out, and would even defend him, but now I realise he is just a big dick that needs to grow some balls and move out of that materialistic bint's house! He'd be much happier, but sadly I think I already know, the money and possessions talk too loud for him to leave.

I think it will take, sadly, for one of them to lose someone really close to them to this dreadful disease for them to both to wake up to what is currently going on with the world, because at the moment I don't think they have a clue.
I don't think so. Losing a cat who was like a kid to them, didn't make any change in their behaviour. Losing a family member will hardly change them. Ali might make another 30 minute video, with him crying for 29 minutes and Lydia will make TikTok videos on how to mourn in fashion.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it just me being thick or is she wasting her time putting all those affiliate lynx in her IG grid post description, as you can't copy and paste them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My dad has a size 7 foot. He's only 5'7". Friends husband is a size 7, he is only 5'5". Ex boyfriend was a size 7, he was 5'7" and that's being generous. Another ex was 5'10 and size 9, husband is 6'2" and size 11 - there's a correlation between height and foot size and me think's Ali is way shorter than he pretends, even with his little insteps in!
I like the way you worked your way up to Mr. Big Banana😂

Ok, can someone shed some light on why she's persuing tiktok fame? Can she post affiliate lynx on her uploads? Is it to gain new Instagram followers from people searching her name?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To appear to have more engagement? The bots on instagram need to be hidden by something!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else miss these gems on his insta? Playing 'someone with a real job' dress up.
Screenshot_20200409-162855_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200409-162909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For once it would be cool if she was able to make jokes at your own expence. I just saw Xenia posted this and I could relate to that.
It would be such a difference if she posted something like this.
She will, now that it is mentioned here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's such a moron - they both need the internet for their job, so i'm sure if they spent a bit more money they could get a workable solution, but she's moaning about an extra £50 per month.

Also just laughing at her doing a yoga video, on her phone when there's a massive TV in front of her, or she could of used iPad or laptop!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

He's incredibly vain and materialistic like Lydiot 😏

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.