Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being paranoid or is Lydia really really copying every thing others do? šŸ˜¬ These two stories were literally things tamara mentioned in her video yesterday and now Lydia is doing it?
What I want to know is why does she think we need to know or see all this, doesn't she know how boring she is?

Reactions: 5
They've all got wardrobes full of designer clothes, shoes and bags and they give the shittest thing they could find. SHAMEFUL!
True, but in the end they are not obligated to do/ give anything. They donā€™t have the decency of thinking ā€œoh I got this for free, letā€™s send it to a good causeā€. They are way too entitled and think they deserve it all. In the end it was just a matter of if they like doing things the right way and because it is the right thing to do or if they do things just because they have to and try to simply get rid of it asap, while looking good in the eyes of their fans.

Reactions: 7
She's dancing on Insta stories....not a pleasant sight at breakfast time. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Agreed, my thought exactly.
I like her too, sometimes she is a bit petty, Iā€™d say but maybe I am too harsh, but we are all just humans after all and probably she has some beef with the 2 idiots. I would too if someone would constantly copy me.
As much as I would love the two to have beef, I am not sure if Tamaraā€™s supplement story is related to Lidl and Aldi. She already spoke about Beroca a year ago in a supplement video and she continues to do so. In a way she is trying to insert her pharmaceutical knowledge into videos and what else is our Lidl gonna do but copy? But of course with false information. I would be pissed if someone copied everything I do too

Reactions: 12
Am I being paranoid or is Lydia really really copying every thing others do? šŸ˜¬ These two stories were literally things tamara mentioned in her video yesterday and now Lydia is doing it?
Leonie was doing is last week as well but with the Just Dance videos on YouTube saying how good it make her feel and she preferred it to working out. Not one single original idea. Tomorrow sheā€™ll be reposting her idiot fans who will be copying her, acting like sheā€™s come up with the most spectacular idea ever.

Reactions: 11
As much as I would love the two to have beef, I am not sure if Tamaraā€™s supplement story is related to Lidl and Aldi. She already spoke about Beroca a year ago in a supplement video and she continues to do so. In a way she is trying to insert her pharmaceutical knowledge into videos and what else is our Lidl gonna do but copy? But of course with false information. I would be pissed if someone copied everything I do too
Oh ok I wasnā€™t aware of that. Well in that case good for Tamara šŸ‘šŸ» She proves herself to be the better person.
Lidya doesnā€™t know what it means to have one original thought or idea, maybe she is too scared and preffers to use something already tested, because she is insecure or maybe she simply doesnā€™t have the capacity of bringing something of her own. Some people are very narrow minded šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Wow Vic has just posted to say she's donated Ā£5000 to the British Red Cross.

Let's see what Lydia does now!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She's changed her name on her private account. No longer 'Queen of Seal Pups'

20200409_120954.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that dress looks pretty awful with out all the filters Lidl applies to her picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some of us make the same money as you or much more, our houses are bigger, our cars are better, we have more bags/shoes/whatever, our marriages are real; for you, those superficial things might be your benchmark for being a good person, but being able to make money doesn't make you a nice person or something to be impressed by
I kept reading cars as cats :D
it sounded very mean, but in a funny way ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm, what's the hidden message here?
That he can't do f*ck all without Lidl's approval?

And why's he referring to himself as a boy? He's 31 tomorrow!

20200409_130352.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I clicked on the IGTV (boohoo it took 24 hours to upload, who and why does anyone need that info)

but clicked back off as soon as I saw she still has those aeroplane wings hanging off her ear.

Iā€™ve been home based for 3 weeks and havenā€™t worn earrings once.. surely hers stink!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
On that Bloggers NHS auction, how come in the description for Ali's trainers, it doesn't say they come with the height enhancer thing? šŸ˜‚

20200409_133005.jpg

20200409_133157.jpg

20200409_133654.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.