Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes we all tuck out jumpers into our bras for a sexy vibe :D

She has no fashion sense - both Isabel Marant outfits I love and they are really summery - wear with sandals, espadrilles, anything but bleeping riding boots!

Reactions: 13
In the bedroom and sitting with the trees 🤔😂 he's never worked in a suit and never will with his IQ
It’s Funny how an electrician is pretending he is an important business man, and other business men I know (friends, family) are super chill. But to each it’s own I guess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BTW, I've reported the new account @lydiaemillen as spam: over 25k followers with 1 post, we have a good shot at taking it down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The bronzer and the nails and the tan are making Lydia look increasingly dirty/unwashed in recent videos and photos. Which is...possibly not what she’s going for? :unsure:

Also, I remain judgemental of all adults on tiktok. Evening they’re influencers and it’s about cross-content reach. It just makes you look desperate (not to mention the privacy issues around the app and it’s ownership etc)

Reactions: 15
Hot weather haul? Seriously F off lydia, its a global pandemic for god sake stop trying to convince people they need new designer summer clothes to stay in their house for the next how ever many weeks!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
If my memory serves me correctly, this lydiaemillen insta page was created to “share things she wouldn’t usually share on her main IG page”

all the content has been deleted and now she’s using it to launch her brand.

I don’t know. There’s just something so.... damn.... sneaky about her.
View attachment 105217
yes, she will have used the account because it has already amassed some followers. It will be too hard and expensive to get 23K on a new account.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lumi is being a little tit to the other cats in the area then.

Lumi probably killed lynx. And if she didn’t she’s gonna get shot and go the same way as lynx did.

still, not shocked to see “mummy” has made her bleeping cat as much of a bleeping witch as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How can you afford chanel bags but can't pay 50 pounds more for internet??
Hmmm we have expression- i am not sure I will translate it well into english(I was trying to find a good word)- but I hope you will get the point
“They are not insolent because they are rich, they are rich because they are insolent”.
Meaning of course she can pay- but why would she- when she knows she will get it fir free

Reactions: 13
As much as I would love the two to have beef, I am not sure if Tamara’s supplement story is related to Lidl and Aldi. She already spoke about Beroca a year ago in a supplement video and she continues to do so. In a way she is trying to insert her pharmaceutical knowledge into videos and what else is our Lidl gonna do but copy? But of course with false information. I would be pissed if someone copied everything I do too
i agree, Tamara has been using Beroca for a years, well since i have been watching her.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm we have expression- i am not sure I will translate it well into english(I was trying to find a good word)- but I hope you will get the point
“They are not insolent because they are rich, they are rich because they are insolent”.
Meaning of course she can pay- but why would she- when she knows she will get it fir free
for sure she's cheap and wants it free, I just meant that it clashes with the "luxe" image.

Reactions: 6
As much as I would love the two to have beef, I am not sure if Tamara’s supplement story is related to Lidl and Aldi. She already spoke about Beroca a year ago in a supplement video and she continues to do so. In a way she is trying to insert her pharmaceutical knowledge into videos and what else is our Lidl gonna do but copy? But of course with false information. I would be pissed if someone copied everything I do too
oh I believe what she’s saying, I also believe she has more knowledge on supplements and vitamins than the prats in the bungalow,
but I still think they play tit for tat when it comes to what’s uploaded when.

look at lydia, tamara does intermittent fasting - lydia now does..... yep.

Reactions: 7
Lumi whinging and bullying...the apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
oh I believe what she’s saying, I also believe she has more knowledge on supplements and vitamins than the prats in the bungalow,
but I still think they play tit for tat when it comes to what’s uploaded when.

look at lydia, tamara does intermittent fasting - lydia now does..... yep.

Yeah she threw that comment into the vlog today and like what, where does that come from? Not eating breakfast or much in the day and just having an evening meal is not intermittent fasting!

Reactions: 10
I like the way you worked your way up to Mr. Big Banana😂

Ok, can someone shed some light on why she's persuing tiktok fame? Can she post affiliate lynx on her uploads? Is it to gain new Instagram followers from people searching her name?
Tiktok are paying bloggers/influencers 30k to create momentum

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.