Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit hypocritical Lydiot when your husband is trapped in the four walls of the dungalow with you. But I guess you aren't all bad, you put his harness on and take him for walks occasionally...
She has a problem with caging animals but not carrying lamb and calf skin purses? She has her head up her own ass so far she is oblivious to her own hypocrisy.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
She has a problem with caging animals but not carrying lamb and calf skin purses? She has her head up her own ass so far she is oblivious to her own hypocrisy.
THIS! How can her followers be so blind?

Reactions: 18
If Lumi is having behavioural problems, I dunno, I haven't seen what's she's said, but chances are it's because the damn cat is bored. Bengals require alot of interaction and stimulation. Mine follows me round like a dog and chats constantly. She's loving lockdown. They're smart and high strung, they never seem to play with her. I've never seen her in water, or with toys. I only see her dutifully tagging along on their walks (take the hint guys) and bring used as a sleeping accessory. Perhaps ps if they put a little more energy into stimulating her brain she'd have fewer mice dropped on her in the middle of the night

Reactions: 23
Why does no one ever call her out in the comments section about the whole tippy toe thing?
The same reason none of us constantly call her out on her own platforms...because we would be blocked immediately and accused of being trolls. This forum allows us to vent in safety and we know she can't resist reading here!

Reactions: 12
The same reason none of us constantly call her out on her own platforms...because we would be blocked immediately and accused of being trolls. This forum allows us to vent in safety and we know she can't resist reading here!
I am waiting for her to address it though..

-I don’t even mind if it it’s a sly dig Lids..-

Reactions: 4
Juat watching herself carry on in her normal life 🙄. We have them screens herein Ireland for weeks now too? Have they not got them in the UK yet?

Reactions: 3
Juat watching herself carry on in her normal life 🙄. We have them screens herein Ireland for weeks now too? Have they not got them in the UK yet?
yes there is in some stores but she wont know because she's saying safe in her house so she wouldnt know

I just posted this, shes really pissing me off

please watch this, it's low paid workers (like delivery drivers) more likely to catch the disease and die https://twitter.com/ed_son/status/1248021250267656192?s=20 please consider doing shop the stash or soething you alreadyt have in your home instead of putting low paid workers at risk, who generally dont have the option to sit in their fancy house to shop for overpriced clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Oh my. That dress is not very flattering at all. I hope that she never has to even slightly bend over. Where does one wear this hideous style of dress? Is it me or is this a style of dress for a preteen?
i wouldnt even wear that as a preteen tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried posting this as a comment/repost on her Twitter but my account appears to be "restricted", anybody else mind to do it? She needs to be called out for being an hypocrite!!
9.PNG

Reactions: 10
Yep....and we all fanny about in the kitchen making ginger shots wearing a £390 sweater. Not part of the real world are you Lydia

Reactions: 17
So funny how in her vlog today she’s making fun of her dancing after we all ripped the piss out of her dancing the other day. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything more tragic than Lydia trying to demonstrate throwing it back hahahaha

also: her eyebrows are SO RED

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BTW, I've reported the new account @lydiaemillen as spam: over 25k followers with 1 post, we have a good shot at taking it down!
I guess that’s the only time we get to see the real number of her followers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.