Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is terrible!! Stealing ideas from other smaller youtubers and there was a scandal - she bought dresses cheaply on ali express and sold them for over a 100£ each on her mums ebay account - they got exposed and she cried she was being trolled and the gullible followers believed her. She is a wolf in a sheep’s skin! I need to find that thread!
As for Lydia, how on earth she does not see how ridiculous she looks going around on her tip toes???? She really is a clown.
30-something woman behaving like that! I think she needs professional help, something is not right with her.
https://tattle.life/threads/fashion-mumblr-josie.671/page-3

Reactions: 4
She really did a number on ASOS. Bought a bunch of outfits as a joke, laughed at the outfits, described as cheap, not well made, and now going to send back for a full refund. Well done Lydia.
They deserve it - why are they even open? Asos is NOT essential in any way, shape, or form.

Reactions: 11
The problem with this auction Fleur is doing is that most of these girls are tiny and donating tiny clothes. I think the biggest I've seen is a size 10. Hey, guess what, the UK average size is 16. You're isolating a huge number of people who might ha e otherwise bid. The sensible thing to do would have been to donate accessories, skin care, make up, even some shoes. No ones bidding on the dress of Lydia's, yes because it's like some pilgrim horror show but also because very few people are a size 6, and even fewer want that crap. Not the brightest spark.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The problem with this auction Fleur is doing is that most of these girls are tiny and donating tiny clothes. I think the biggest I've seen is a size 10. Hey, guess what, the UK average size is 16. You're isolating a huge number of people who might ha e otherwise bid. The sensible thing to do would have been to donate accessories, skin care, make up, even some shoes. No ones bidding on the dress of Lydia's, yes because it's like some pilgrim horror show but also because very few people are a size 6, and even fewer want that crap. Not the brightest spark.
Yeah like GHD's or something. Im sure these Bloggers have got tons of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I being paranoid or is Lydia really really copying every thing others do? 😬 These two stories were literally things tamara mentioned in her video yesterday and now Lydia is doing it?
You are right, I am watching Tamara now and she just said “if you feel like moving that is fine, if not that is fine also”. And she also mentioned dancing on a song she likes. My God...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Agreed. something more general for this cause would have been more acceptable. Shoes, bags, accessories, skin care, makeup, home deko, candles, hair accessories. There are countless examples, if they would have a bit of common sense. But we will probably just give Lydia an ides of an excuse “my dress couldn’t be sold because I am soooo tiny compared to women in general“.

Reactions: 16
Fleur should have done a quality control and sense checked all these items before putting them on eBay. She could've just said no to some of the horrible stuff the bloggers have donated and said come back with something better and worthwhile. It's for the NHS! It damages her reputation as much as the cheap bloggers. Both Lydia and Tamara's selling their Balmain jacket on depop, they could've donated that rather than the ugly dresses from God knows how many years ago.

Reactions: 22
I watched Tamara’s upload and her comments about berocca and B12 just make me think this lot must watch each other obsessively.

Ali says he’s started taking berocca.
Tamara says she’s been taking berocca for years.
Ali and Lydia bang on about B12.
Tamara talks about B12 🤦‍♀️
Granted I like Tamara a hell of a lot more than Ly-ali express and their bleeping affiliate links.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does no one ever call her out in the comments section about the whole tippy toe thing?

Reactions: 10
Frow gave a bag..Mulberry I think.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. something more general for this cause would have been more acceptable. Shoes, bags, accessories, skin care, makeup, home deko, candles, hair accessories. There are countless examples, if they would have a bit of common sense. But we will probably just give Lydia an ides of an excuse “my dress couldn’t be sold because I am soooo tiny compared to women in general“.
They've all got wardrobes full of designer clothes, shoes and bags and they give the shittest thing they could find. SHAMEFUL!

Reactions: 18
Here's another old video from 2012.

It's the accent in this, her REAL voice, not the fake posh accent she tries to emulate now. She seemed quite shy and nervous back then. Now I've realised she has just got really good at being fake and I honestly believe she tries to brush off all criticism or hate with the belief that because she's making money, it doesn't matter or everyone is jealous.

You can just see her reading all these threads and when people discuss what money she can make from an insta post, she's there going 'yeah thats right witches, you keep on talking about me but I'm the one making £10k per insta post'. You know what, Lydia, good for you. That might impress some people, but for the majority it doesn't. Some of us make the same money as you or much more, our houses are bigger, our cars are better, we have more bags/shoes/whatever, our marriages are real; for you, those superficial things might be your benchmark for being a good person, but being able to make money doesn't make you a nice person or something to be impressed by. We don't judge people on their material possessions, we can just see through a liar and a bullshitter that makes money from lying to gullible sheep!

No matter how much you have there'll always be someone with more, and the fact that these comments on here hit home to you to the point you have to reference them in all you do and put disclaimers on everything for our benefit, shows you're not comfortable or happy in your own convictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I watched Tamara’s upload and her comments about berocca and B12 just make me think this lot must watch each other obsessively.

Ali says he’s started taking berocca.
Tamara says she’s been taking berocca for years.
Ali and Lydia bang on about B12.
Tamara talks about B12 🤦‍♀️
Granted I like Tamara a hell of a lot more than Ly-ali express and their bleeping affiliate links.
Agreed, my thought exactly.
I like her too, sometimes she is a bit petty, I’d say but maybe I am too harsh, but we are all just humans after all and probably she has some beef with the 2 idiots. I would too if someone would constantly copy me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.