Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
the bit where she says brands didn’t want to work with her but now they can’t not .. the arrogance ..
I’m wondering who these brands are that didn’t want to work with her but now have to because she’s so successful ... It appears like she is working with less brands and gets less PR then ever??

Reactions: 18
she is a twit. Poor Ali was trying to hide upstairs in his office but she went after him and made him come downstairs. Also she mentioned she only seems to film in her kitchen or dressing room. little nod to my comment on here about we only see 3 rooms of her bungalow, hi Lyd👋

Also what do we think her product is? Im saying home accessories or face cream etc, plus a hoodie.
wonder if it’s a candle .. cheap to make??also the reference to ‘my warehouse’ so pretentious ..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Was I rude to someone here?! What did I do? 👀
I am sorry if I offended anyone 👀
you absolutely, 10000000% were not!
You did nothing wrong at all, we just had a drunk scank coming home from a non-birthday party at the Millen-Gordon’s trying to gatecrash our party.
They’re gone!

time for a new thread!
does someone want to do the honours! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia Millen - Covid 19 - threatening my gifted hair and beauty treatments, what an inconvenience

• Haha
Reactions: 8
new thread: lydia millen - stripper, eating a posh dinner of nuggets and iced wine, cooking with hot water because I'm swine

never come up with anything this good :p

Reactions: 9
So the non essential ordering and delivering continues. Now Carrie sending stupid inexpensive gifts too...is that worth risking many people's lives?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Lydia#19 Coronavirus can go to hell, I've got my new tit merch to sell.

Lydia #19 nuggets & cheese, brands begging to work with her? oh please!

Reactions: 15
Good night my loves. Going to leave you to dream sweetly with this beautifully patriotic photo.
576FDE8F-7B39-45FB-9405-D9C66A5C2F41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.