Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
Yes, this, she is such a hypocrite
She's such a cunt

I commented on my second account telling her that she is the one to be kind. Blocked. I really don't think altering the comments like this should be allowed for influencers with BUSINESS ACCOUNTS.
How fair would it be if your local takeaway could delete TripAdvisor reviews they didn't like?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Chart86

The card from Carrie...I literally have no words. 'If anyone can get through this it's you' I'm sorry but get through WHAT? Get through ordering thousands of pounds worth of clothes when people are losing jobs and DYING?! I seriously can't cope with it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Just noticed I've become a VIP 😁

WOOHOOOOO thank you for my award.

I'd like to thank my Mum and Dad, my dogs and cats, my Internet and all those on tattle who made it possible 👏💗🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Had a look at an interior designer Lydia follows and it seems Lydia has basically been copying her house. In all the pics I’ve attached, Lydia’s house is on the left and the designer’s house is on the right. She might have pulled the doors off her washing machine and dryer a few months ago to look like the other woman's utility room and the cupboard’s colours are the same. The kitchen island is exactly the same, very similar chairs etc. Remember when Lydia first did her dressing room, all white but with wooden shelves. Everyone kept saying it looked weird so she made out the contracters delivered the incorrect ones then painted them white. I think they were meant to be wooden the whole time, the same as the other woman’s dressing room. She even got the same chair, door knobs and similar mirror panelling. Lydia has no originality.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Wazabi

Chatty Member
She's such a cunt

I commented on my second account telling her that she is the one to be kind. Blocked. I really don't think altering the comments like this should be allowed for influencers with BUSINESS ACCOUNTS.
How fair would it be if your local takeaway could delete TripAdvisor reviews they didn't like?
I've been blocked too for saying we should ALL be kind, including Lydia who has a large following so a large responsibility; she has the opportunity to set an example and I suggested she makes the most of it. It wasn't mean, it wasn't a direct attack to her but why am I not surprised?

Lydia, you have opened a can of worms! You would have looked better in your followers' eyes if you would have apologized and accepted the advice but no, you're too superior and we're only low life sad trolls. It will not end here, my dear.

Us Tattlers ALL used to be your followers so, just like we've opened our eyes and seen what a skank you are, your current followers will get there too.

Your soul is rotten and it reflects on your image, no matter how much expensive crap you embalm yourself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Georgeeee

VIP Member
She's amazed by the views her tiktoks receive...it's literally just tattlers watching it on repeat in utter disbelief. What a nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

beahunny

Chatty Member
Oh this is sage advice:

Says the woman who acts like this in her own comments:

• Haha
  • Angry

Santana

I am about to rant.....

Last nights shit show has absolutely finished me off. I showed part of it to my husband who works in the parcel industry and he is absolutely incensed that this moron bitch is continuing to order unnecessary items of clothing during this horrendous time. He risks his life every time he goes to work thinking he is helping people get essential supplies and this absolute bitch continues to order her daily shit because she likes to shop!!!!!!!!!!
What fucking planet does this brainless ugly cow live on ?

• Angry
  • Sad
I am unsure if this has been posted on here, or when it changed (work hours are extreme right now) but if it has not been mentioned...
Lydia Is no longer a proud difficult women, she is just a cliche cringeworthy Imbecile
887306DF-A052-4241-8174-685A73D82A2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Slytherinfrow

Posted this a few times, she has deleted them all!

WHY?!

Oh my gosh Lydia — you are so incredibly patronising. The way you snub off these dresses is ridiculous. Let’s not pretend you would have been selling this so hard, left right and centre — ‘game changing’ dress if needle & thread or Asos had sponsored you. Ali literally had to dig you out of your grave with his needle & thread save. You have absolutely no class. Just because you have learnt to say a new luxury brand’s name as if you shop their everyday doesn’t change the fact you could only shop at Asos until a couple of years ago. Have some humility. I remember you snubbed off self portrait as if it was beneath you — for some of us, this is once or twice a year treat and for many it’s not even that. It’s also a celebrated brand by A listers around the world and yet you thought you’ll look posh by snubbing it off as ‘cheap’. Again, have some humility.

As someone with a family of doctors in NHS, from parents, siblings and friends — your awful posts have been increasingly upsetting me. They are insensitive and you are very out of touch — your own donation of a dress from a decade ago or your gifted ghd are a desperate and low call for popularity. If you need notes, please look at other Instagrammers who are ACTUALLY trying to help, not profiting from this pandemic.

Also really grateful for your toothpaste. Worked a treat in ICUs.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

happyforest

Chatty Member
It's simply to get engagement.

She asks inane questions that people will feel compelled to respond to, and viola her engagement spikes. It's quite clever, despite the fact that the questions are all so ridiculously stupid as to make her look a wazzock. In the end just remember, every single thing she does has the final goal of funneling coins into her accounts. Literally. Every, single, thing.

When she can't think of stupid "please help" questions, she's asking "where can I find/do x, y, z" which is twofold in its purpose. She gets engagement, and at the same time garners freebies from the morons at these companies that are so desperate to get their own companies advertised that they don't for one second stop to analyze whether this twat is worthy of being linked to them. But again, Lydia wins. Engagement and freebies. Rinse and repeat.

I think her every waking minute of life is spent conniving how to monetize everything, whilst also self loving and pretend "humbly" bringing attention to every thing about herself. Her thinness, skin, hair, the birds!, her house, etc. She moans about her skin (linking products that may help), gets free treatments (linking them to make coin), says she wants this or that (linking it to make coin, even if she never gets gifted said product). She only thinks of herself, fuck everyone else, including her mother.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Wazabi

Chatty Member
She's deleted all the comments concerning that comment on the value of her rotten bag, Liedia doesn't do apologies, nasty woman 😡
I'm no future teller but it will come back to bite her in the ass*, that's for sure!!

*404 ERROR - Ass not found

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

MichiganGal

VIP Member
She really did a number on ASOS. Bought a bunch of outfits as a joke, laughed at the outfits, described as cheap, not well made, and now going to send back for a full refund. Well done Lydia.

• Angry
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
we’re in the grips of a fucking pandemic and she’s excited about her summer hair.

how many people in the U.K. died today?
what are the predicted numbers by the end of this....

she really has no fucking clue,
it’s why I can’t watch her shit at the moment,
she’s acting like the brands she works with are on a little holiday and it’s inconvenient, but she’ll do without for now.

cunt waffle.

• Angry
  • Heart