Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t click on the links. There’s no way I am giving these privileged professional beggars a cent of my hard earned money. She even got her furniture free for her new place. They don’t even spend on anything- holiday, travel, home stuff, gym, clothes, makeup, skincare, salon treatments, even food. Like what is left to pay from their pocket? And she has the gal to say we consume free content.
100% THIS!

It's like when she patronises saying her lifestyle / content is 'aspirational'... it's not aspirations to accept so many freebies and not really work for it. I work bloody hard & spend my money wisely. I just cannot stand the vapid / self indulgent lifestyle she leads with a complete disregard to everyone else. For example, when has she ever led a giveaway etc? No, the only way she 'gives back' is through affiliates / promo codes through adds. It makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 1
100% THIS!

It's like when she patronises saying her lifestyle / content is 'aspirational'... it's not aspirations to accept so many freebies and not really work for it. I work bloody hard & spend my money wisely. I just cannot stand the vapid / self indulgent lifestyle she leads with a complete disregard to everyone else. For example, when has she ever led a giveaway etc? No, the only way she 'gives back' is through affiliates / promo codes through adds. It makes my blood boil!
this is so true! I have never ever seen her do a giveaway. She of course has to hoard all the pr products. No wonder she’s stuck to that weirdo for a fiancé. With his massive ego she has to keep downplaying her role in the house and pretend to be the submissive one. Karma after all!
Oh she’s very judgemental. She will patronize anyone publicly for using single use plastic but she shops for 10 people’s worth wardrobe. Hypocrisy at its finest!

Reactions: 5
this is so true! I have never ever seen her do a giveaway. She of course has to hoard all the pr products. No wonder she’s stuck to that weirdo for a fiancé. With his massive ego she has to keep downplaying her role in the house and pretend to be the submissive one. Karma after all!
Oh she’s very judgemental. She will patronize anyone publicly for using single use plastic but she shops for 10 people’s worth wardrobe. Hypocrisy at its finest!
And the endless holidays... her carbon footprint must be huge. Yet I'll never forget her slating people at Christmas for posting about Starbuck red cups... In the grand scheme of things, one red cup is far better for the environment in comparison to x10000000000000 (gifted) holidays a year. But it's all ok because she uses a reusable straw...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the endless holidays... her carbon footprint must be huge. Yet I'll never forget her slating people at Christmas for posting about Starbuck red cups... In the grand scheme of things, one red cup is far better for the environment in comparison to x10000000000000 (gifted) holidays a year. But it's all ok because she uses a reusable straw...
Oh of course. And she’s behaving as if none of the packages she gets ever come with any plastic packaging.
just had a look at the shoe collection video. It’s nauseating how one person can have so many pairs of footwear. Gifted or otherwise that would cost enough to fund a healthcare worker’s annual salary. She’s so tone deaf with her videos.

Reactions: 2
What are your thoughts on the BIG announcement that’s coming later today ?

what do you think it will be?

What are your thoughts on the BIG announcement that’s coming later today ?

what do you think it will be?
House in the country I reckon. They'll keep the apartment as a London crash pad but I imagine the sale of their house (at around £800K) will buy them a pretty nice country home. She'll be wanting somewhere that will allow her to indulge in her 'garden party' obsession so we'll be seeing even more floral dresses. Come on Josie..Bring on the chintz.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
House in the country I reckon. They'll keep the apartment as a London crash pad but I imagine the sale of their house (at around £800K) will buy them a pretty nice country home. She'll be wanting somewhere that will allow her to indulge in her 'garden party' obsession so we'll be seeing even more floral dresses. Come on Josie..Bring on the chintz.
Yup. Her companies house listing doesn’t show much in bank compared to other bloggers but it looks like she’s minting. A place in London and a country home.

Country home in Cotswolds that is 14th century grade II listed . Wow ! Of course depends how many bedrooms , but that must have been with a price tag well over a million .

Very easy to find their home on google , just by that little snippet on their insta home page . There you go - 2 million country home that was apparently on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry radar 😀

<picture removed for legal reasons>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
The house is gorgeous - just shows how much money these influencers are making! They have another place in Chiswick as well!

If I remember correctly, Josie and her mother got a significant inheritance after her father passed away. It is most likely money from that that they have used for the purchase of the properties. Think someone mentioned it earlier this thread or another thread, cant remember.

Reactions: 4
Country home in Cotswolds that is 14th century grade II listed . Wow ! Of course depends how many bedrooms , but that must have been with a price tag well over a million .

Very easy to find their home on google , just by that little snippet on their insta home page . There you go - 2 million country home that was apparently on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry radar 😀
This is ridiculous. What is she going to do with a 8 bedroom house.

Reactions: 4
I still don't get how she can afford it? her YT channel does not bring her in that much money to begin with. wonder if Charlie will contribute since the London home was purchased by Josie and her mom

I still don't get how she can afford it? her YT channel does not bring her in that much money to begin with. wonder if Charlie will contribute since the London home was purchased by Josie and her mom
Inherited money from her Dad I would imagine? I think Charlie might also have a wealthy family. You're right that their influencer careers alone don't afford them their current lifestyle.

The move to a family friendly country home is definitely in preparation for the wedding and babies soon after.

Reactions: 5
Will Josie make her house it's own instagram just like every other influencer in the UK right now?

I do watch her videos from time to time, and I am surprised she and Charlie aren't married yet.

Josie’s new house is so big. How I wish I could afford that kind of house 😂

Will Josie make her house it's own instagram just like every other influencer in the UK right now?

I do watch her videos from time to time, and I am surprised she and Charlie aren't married yet.

Josie’s new house is so big. How I wish I could afford that kind of house 😂
It does have it’s own instagram page 🙄
She literally pimps out everything in her life. Bet she’ll pimp out her pregnancy and kids. Kinda sickening

It does have it’s own instagram page 🙄
She literally pimps out everything in her life. Bet she’ll pimp out her pregnancy and kids. Kinda sickening
Oh really? What's the handle then?

The fact that they have so many properties makes them look like spoiled, entitled brats.
But they take anything for free, so how's that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.