Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't put it past her to only make, say, 1000 of the boxes or whatever..
Easier for her, creates an air of exclusivity (she definitely has 1000 uber fans who will buy any tit at any price), charge them an absurd amount - 200 quid per box? Easy 200,000 grand revenue. Probs filled with bargain basement shite as well, cheap from China.

Reactions: 16
Hey lidl, where is your pillow challenge? We all know that you have done the grotty dressing gown challenge, but give us a clean glam pillow!!

Reactions: 3
Just watching Tamara's new video.. she has recently had tons of DMs regarding "vitamin C" causing acne.. And her reaction is just priceless ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Quoting her :
You cannot just say my grandma drank two glasses of orange juice last year and it caused whatever

Also she goes on to fully explain how and when vitamins can cause skin problems

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watching Tamara's new video.. she has recently had tons of DMs regarding "vitamin C" causing acne.. And her reaction is just priceless ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Quoting her :
You cannot just say my grandma drank two glasses of orange juice last year and it caused whatever

Also she goes on to fully explain how and when vitamins can cause skin problems
9.10mins in Tamara says there is no scientific research that claims taking Vit C causes acne, which we all knew ๐Ÿ˜Š again Lydiot talking out of her arse and lying to her sheep ๐Ÿ˜ she can't accept she gets spots and will blame anything she can think of ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 30
9.10mins in Tamara says there is no scientific research that claims taking Vit C causes acne, which we all knew ๐Ÿ˜Š again Lydiot talking out of her arse and lying to her sheep ๐Ÿ˜ she can't accept she gets spots and will blame anything she can think of ๐Ÿ˜‚
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which causes it to be flushed out through urine if taken in excess. The necessary vitamin C is absorbed and the rest is processed out. It literally causes no other issue unless the person is allergic to it. Sheโ€™s just speaking a lot of BS and a lot of her idiot fans are lapping it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which causes it to be flushed out through urine if taken in excess. The necessary vitamin C is absorbed and the rest is processed out. It literally causes no other issue unless the person is allergic to it. Sheโ€™s just speaking a lot of BS and a lot of her idiot fans are lapping it up.
She is simply a liar and wrapped in her own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey I'm new here! She's probably got it from the fact that some vit c skin care causes acne, probably because the formula blocking pores not the vit c. I've learned so much about Lidl from this thread! The woofter stuff is shocking and the fact that she wasn't pulled up on it proves to me that she has no where near as many followers as she claims

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She really did a number on ASOS. Bought a bunch of outfits as a joke, laughed at the outfits, described as cheap, not well made, and now going to send back for a full refund. Well done Lydia.
Iโ€™ve noticed a bunch of those ASOS hauls on Youtube popped up this week. ASOS must have shared a bit of vouchers.

I mean yeah, all that but give him some credit, his TikTok about Lidl was his best content this year! ๐Ÿ˜†
It wasnโ€™t his original idea. Romee Strijdโ€™s boyfriend Laurence shared the same a few hours before Aliโ€™s

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I love how no one is bidding on Lydia's ugly dress that she couldn't sell on her own depop on the Fleur's bloggers for sale auction. Fleur even reduced the starting bid from 200 to 175 ๐Ÿคฃ I bet she's going to end up bidding for it and buying it for herself to save face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Meanwhile she's back at deleting comments on her new old lydiaemillen profile. Lyd, we will not stop calling you out for your bs and scams! You will go down, drowning in your own lies, doesn't matter if we have to convince all your 800k followers bots one by one. I promise you that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
20200408_214300.jpg

Tell me one of you made this account!!!?
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The account's been deleted!!! โ˜น
Lidl probably reported it after reading about it here.

Now I think of it. When she said, "People like to remind me of my Ibiza days" it was probably because she had seen the Instagram account dedicated to her wearing all her stripper outfits in Ibiza.

Ahahahahah her new video - everyone please go watch the 4:33 mark :ROFLMAO:

"I know that people like to remind me of when I used to work in Ibiza" ...

Lydia just gave a heads up in the latest video "I know people like to remind me of my Ibiza days and the outfits I was wearing there" timestamp 4:36
Hi, Lids! ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคš๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคš

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So sheโ€™s returning most of that tit then. Excellent,
make the couriers work even harder for duck all reason.

the stuff Ali picked for her was odd. Very odd.
Would not want to purchase the items she returned. Did you notice how many times she was running her hands over the items. Think about the number of times she touches her face, her nose etc....that is now all over the clothes๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.