Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Socks of Choice...

Look everyone - my socks of choice
Let chickens breathe and men rejoice
They’re like my timepiece - daily chosen
To match my blouse and lederhosen
My fragrance sprayed upon my coat
Will stink my mates out in our boat
Let laughter reign, let’s give it voice
To celebrate my socks of choice...
Just brilliant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She clearly has no work to do if she has time to be watching Loose Women :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

709305E1-C55D-4E3D-A201-00B14C27E124.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh what happened?
When Lydia and Carrie were on the terraces watching the race Laura came up to speak with them. Lydia while she did reply to Laura she did not turn to look at her so Laura walked away.

I don't know how to attach the clip if it as it looked worse than I'm describing

Then when Lydia was walking along with Leonora and Laura's husband I think it was and Lydia was in the middle she kind of elbowed him out of the way

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s clear from the photos that Lydia is 5’3”-5’4”. Such an odd thing to lie about. There’s absolutely nothing wrong w being petite much like there’s nothing wrong with being tall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Are these the latest pair of shoes ???
Screenshot_20230424_161706_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230424_161714_Gallery.jpg

Already looking like the dog's breakfast :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
052438AB-4CB1-419A-BD0D-2C4141026DD7.png
23E9C9E2-DDDD-4C0D-9912-0B790DD533FA.jpeg

Another grossly overpriced dress that she has no clue how to style. That jacket is horrific. Maria von Trapp called

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
You are so right! I was thinking about how one of my daughters used to love her birthday so much that we used to joke about her having a "Zulu wedding birthday" because a traditional wedding celebration is a joyous occasion and is celebrated for many days. However, she is now 32 and those days were left in her childhood but we still have lovely memories. At what point will Lidl realise that it's inappropriate to make everything endlessly centre around herself?
But Lydia IS still a child. That's why she got on well with the kids during Ali's birthday. She wasn't taking Care of them, she was trying to impress them with her big house and greedhouse like a little insecure kid at school showing off their New pair of sneakers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
And I mean… she’s clearly starting to copy that mulberry lady I posted. And what an idiot to block 2 sections of closets with a chair. Fix your damn toilets.
Her Travesty will simply scream for Ali s Keef s help whenever she has to open her wardrobe door. No way will she be moving the chair, her having weak wrists and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No Louise you most definitely would stick out like a sore thumb in the bunga with your love of hot pink!
also can’t imagine two people anymore incompatible as friends than Lydia and Louise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s clear from the photos that Lydia is 5’3”-5’4”. Such an odd thing to lie about. There’s absolutely nothing wrong w being petite much like there’s nothing wrong with being tall.
I'll be able to confirm her height but I need some time ! can't say any more 😂 bear with me...
---
The dots and the floral jacket just don't go together

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.