Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2124180View attachment 2124182
Another grossly overpriced dress that she has no clue how to style. That jacket is horrific. Maria von Trapp called
Off course the chair was a good price it is probably full of bed bugs or has been vomited and pissed onby a cat like lumi.
I love that the bag and shoes match the color of the chair‘s legs😂.
---
I'll be able to confirm her height but I need some time ! can't say any more 😂 bear with me...
---
The dots and the floral jacket just don't go together
She needs a cropped cardigan with that dress , something gentle, delicate and soft not a white winter military jacket!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
But Lydia IS still a child. That's why she got on well with the kids during Ali's birthday. She wasn't taking Care of them, she was trying to impress them with her big house and greedhouse like a little insecure kid at school showing off their New pair of sneakers.
Yep! You are soooo right. She deffo has arrested development. What grown woman refers to her dog as The Velveteen Rabbit? It’s a dog sitting next to a friend. You don’t have to try to make it gooey and twee by turning it into an unrelated child’s story. GROW UP!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s banging on about the £12 book again that she got from her mum for her birthday 🙄 she’s so passive aggressive.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
When I took the screen shot it there was sunrays on her face so I think that's what it is, it was the sun rays that made her hair look green.
Ive cried before when ive had a thick base on and it looks just like this

Reactions: 13
now she wants to do calligraphy embroidery etc., her grandmother was an incredible embroiderer 😂

I sense some 3 hour workshops coming on

• Haha
Reactions: 29
now she wants to do calligraphy embroidery etc., her grandmother was an incredible embroiderer 😂

I sense some 3 hour workshops coming on
Nope, 4 mns. Lidl masters everything and anything in 4 mns flat, that is why she is totally useless at everything !😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who thinks that Hair Burst just sent her an old dried up wreath that was on sale. Those flowers don’t look like they were intended to be dry. And I bet she bought the flowers herself. They all look suspiciously similar

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.