Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because mummy told him to stand like that for his school pic!
He’s such a prat,for gods sake grow a pair !
---
Question is will the chicken coop be better then her house? *of course it will 🤣
Will Ken be called upon to repaint it every couple of weeks ?
---
Agree on the other copying of Teefers but she definitely doesn’t have chickens! I’ve been following her about 2 years & no mention of getting any so far. Don’t think Joho could stand the mess lol! 🐓
Teefers loves her garden too much to let chickens destroy it,don’t blame her though,her garden is lovely and at least she does actually put the work in it. Unlike Lidl,where everything is a 5 minute wonder !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Did she celebrate her 5th birthday or her 35th? You have already celebrated your birthday, there is no need to make every breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or opening of an envelope about your birthday afterwards.

1046FC3E-1329-4162-8BF5-CC689990BFD5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Did she celebrate her 5th birthday or her 35th? You have already celebrated your birthday, there is no need to make every breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or opening of an envelope about your birthday afterwards.

View attachment 2123493
You are so right! I was thinking about how one of my daughters used to love her birthday so much that we used to joke about her having a "Zulu wedding birthday" because a traditional wedding celebration is a joyous occasion and is celebrated for many days. However, she is now 32 and those days were left in her childhood but we still have lovely memories. At what point will Lidl realise that it's inappropriate to make everything endlessly centre around herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He’s such a prat,for gods sake grow a pair !
---

Will Ken be called upon to repaint it every couple of weeks ?
---

Teefers loves her garden too much to let chickens destroy it,don’t blame her though,her garden is lovely and at least she does actually put the work in it. Unlike Lidl,where everything is a 5 minute wonder !!
Lydia has no idea the amount of work the chickens will be - it will be poor Ali doing all the cleaning out etc - Lydia will be just collecting the eggs for the gram - or nipping to Waitrose to collect the Burford Browns to pretend her chickens have laid them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Lydia has no idea the amount of work the chickens will be - it will be poor Ali doing all the cleaning out etc - Lydia will be just collecting the eggs for the gram - or nipping to Waitrose to collect the Burford Browns to pretend her chickens have laid them!
His corduroys and Lorenzo loafers will be caked in chicken tit. that’ll be fun to watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At the risk of bringing the whole height thing up again, do we know how tall LA way is?
I saw her in Harrods ages ago when they had a Laduree. She was a model for lingerie Pabo (it was yuk!). Id say shes a good 5'7/5ft8. She was so pretty back then, shes done too much to herself now

Ive just been reading about the flies and mites chickens attract. its not just mucking out but disinfecting the living area and treating the ground regularly with various things... plus people seem to let them out to room free for some hours a day. Its all new to me, it is a LOT of dirty work (and I have horses....) but ill stick to horses 😂 at least someone else mucks them out

Reactions: 26
I saw her in Harrods ages ago when they had a Laduree. She was a model for lingerie Pabo (it was yuk!). Id say shes a good 5'7/5ft8. She was so pretty back then, shes done too much to herself now

Ive just been reading about the flies and mites chickens attract. its not just mucking out but disinfecting the living area and treating the ground regularly with various things... plus people seem to let them out to room free for some hours a day. Its all new to me, it is a LOT of dirty work (and I have horses....) but ill stick to horses 😂 at least someone else mucks them out
I swear that the only way I'll ever believe her true height is if I get to stand next to her 🤣 because I truly am 5'7 (as verified by a medical professional).

• Haha

View attachment 2123493
What a sad offering, 4 tiny eggs and 4 supermarket macarons, I would have been happier with nothing!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2123493
Belated birthday for all year round present narcissist. Mine was April 19 and I kept it at that. Past a certain age, there’s not much to celebrate. But then again, I’m no influencer. With these folks everything has to have a spin and is approached as content.

Well everyone except Lydia. She sux.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.