Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone going to take one for the team and let us know what she got for her birthday? I just can’t face it 😂

Ps I think Vics hair looks STUNNING!!! Actually debating seeing if I could go to her hairdressers is looks amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is she on Beyoncé’s internet (as the kids say) lying about using filters? Didn’t she get fined or warned last year over filtering a powder ad?

Reactions: 25
But Lydia IS still a child. That's why she got on well with the kids during Ali's birthday. She wasn't taking Care of them, she was trying to impress them with her big house and greedhouse like a little insecure kid at school showing off their New pair of sneakers.
BINGO - that was why I found her story so vile. Showing off to kids and saying she's the BEST vs just saying she enjoyed being with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Her mum sent her a £12 check …. So either she lied about the cost of the book or they’re weird

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't like Victoria's new hair color. But love the texture. It looks so healthy.

Lydia's hair... as someone said... Karma. She used to have great hair, until she decided Vespina knows best and she rather to leave her house looking like a scarecrow than admit Vespina (and herself) are ruining her hair.

Reactions: 30
The difference I see with other influenzers is they put in the work to garden or decorate/refurbe their homes. Lazy Lydiot just pays or expects others to do it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I took the screen shot there were sunrays going in and out on her face so I think that's what it is, it was the sun rays that made her hair look green.
I prefer crying… 😂🤣😂( dang it! ) looks like her jacket is too short in the arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG she’s still wanging on about her bloody birthday, it was a week ago lol!
And the effing risotto…….I mean they are the easiest to make…..she’s givin* me full blown Leonora Smee vibes with her gushing over recipies and the dogs and over articulated hands……I want to vomit…..if I did it would look like her risotto…..

391B5469-792C-4BC7-AE46-8FF4C6FAE590.jpeg
8EC66DF0-7DCD-43EC-B6BD-BD5CB0CE0770.jpeg
C1A8FF26-18EE-4B05-B9F5-B1FF1B1239A4.jpeg
3F201A40-71BA-4822-86FF-EA2EB66729BA.jpeg
7C1F47D6-635D-4E67-9ACD-AEDA86A4A3DD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
When Lydia and Carrie were on the terraces watching the race Laura came up to speak with them. Lydia while she did reply to Laura she did not turn to look at her so Laura walked away.

I don't know how to attach the clip if it as it looked worse than I'm describing

Then when Lydia was walking along with Leonora and Laura's husband I think it was and Lydia was in the middle she kind of elbowed him out of the way
With respect, this was Laura Blair at the races, not Lauren , The l.a. way, who Lidl just met up with.

I'd love to know where Lauren stayed when she met with Lidl. There's no way it was The Bunga!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.