Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our wonderful @Oops... for the thread title, which received 32 votes!!!! 🥰🍾🥂

* It was Lidl's birthday WEEK and the emotional vampire was inundated with birthday gifts from brands one #ad bouquet from "client", Narcissist.
* She spent a wet birthday weekend being more obnoxious than usual, dodging potholes with Ali, paid-for-bestie Scary Cawwie and Man Bun.

20230422_064123.jpg

* They stayed at The Fox near Moreton-in-Marsh, in the Cotswolds...this pub with rooms is Grossie's new best friend Carole Bamford's (Daylesford) latest venture.
* "From the desk of" Ali (and the plotting of toxic twins Cawwie and Lidl) 8 wax sealed clues on a "wine walk" led to Lidl's birthday present, in a sweet nod to Splainer's stunt for Grossie.
* This elaborate staged event didn't meet Lidl's standards and Cawwie admitted cutting footage of the 35-year-old Lidl complaining.
* We even had the drunk, spoilt brat filming herself fake crying in the pub loo, accusing Ali and Cawwie of playing a mean joke on her.
* Of course we guessed all along that Ali would give in and agree to chickens. Yes....while she's wafting around with a basket of eggs for Instagram, he will be dealing with feeding the hens, their welfare, mucking them out, protecting them from foxes, catching the inevitable rats and controlling the doggies. No happy ending for you, Ali!
* In a freak coincidence Grossie posted a pic of her pond and duck house hinting she might get ducks...one day.
* While Ali has clearly researched henkeeping, "chicken mama Lidl" is not interested in anything except the hen house aesthetics.
* Lest we forget, for Ali's birthday the lit-tul fella received a packet of seeds, a bottle of whiskey, a "last minute" gin party for his friends and family, nettle cake, risotto and bread in the Greedhouse of dreamzzz, an episode of Gardeners' World and an early night.
* Never one to miss throwing her mother under a bus, birthday-girl Lidl managed to infer that her mother has no taste or money without telling us...
* Lidl and bestie attended a Serge Lutens event but she didn't film it as she gets "very overwhelmed" at these things. You've been in the industry for 11 years and have one job Lidl #content!
* On the way there she discussed other perfume brands and how much she already has...der!
* A reel for the perfume, filmed in the dark, resembled a trailer for a horror film with Lidl playing a crazy psycho herself.
* We thought our "picture perfect" Lidl was cosplaying the Princess of Wales in a white knitted dress but it was actually Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction (thanks @Here-For-The-Dresses).

Screenshot_20230421-083739_Chrome.jpg

* She's definitely cosplaying Ivanka Trump with her Amazon and Lily Silk dresses. Come to think of it I've never seen them in the same room together...

20230422_064218.jpg

*Lidl tried on Oscar de la Renta dresses for tiktok in her scuffed Manolo flats. Grossie mentioned the brand for a "mother of the bride" outfit. Pretty sure you're not getting an invite to THAT wedding Lidl!
* She's working for Vestiare Collective showing "sort (sic) after" Hermès bags.
* Fashion YouTuber Erica De Lima (@ericasgirlyworld) was definitely talking about Lidl when she asked her audience to guess the fake influencer.... Clue? "It begins with L".
* Our very own @CallMeHollywood confirmed that Lidl was blacklisted by her company.
* The MGs are "skipping a house" and not moving...(This is a reference to them moving from a 2 bed terraced house straight to The Bunga of dreamzzz, which they described as skipping a house.) Presumably they will be now be leapfrogging a normal detached house, straight to a mansion in extensive grounds in the Cotswolds....if work hasn't dried up.
* Lidl popped up at The Summer Skincare Dinner hosted by The Wedding Edition and 111SKIN where she posed in a floral ODLR frock among a group of young, blonde cocktail dress wearing instagrammers.
* Breaking News...the toecurling Manolos have been #gifted replaced...thank you Emmy London. Please dispose of the Manolos for us!
* We STILL want to know about the secret personal financial project....and is there Karen Millen work after her Spring 2023 collab?

In other news
* Ali is perfecting his sideways pose....less Anthony Gormley's statues in the sand and more Aldi Gormless. Still "wet and wonderful" Ali?

Photos thanks @K18 @Milking Keynes @Here-For-The-Dresses

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Story in the daily fail about Jane Holland Cooper and how popular she is and loads of pics of her rubbing shoulders with the stars! I’m so surprised Lydia wasnt mentioned/pictured, as she is so famous and all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
🙏Safely returned to us from Newlyn 🙏 thank you for another very funny recap dear @Miscanthus! I wouldn’t be surprised if you wrote it as you drove yourself back home 😜. It’s great to have you back!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I bloody love this thread, you are all so very funny. 🤗 Brilliant re-cap as ever @Miscanthus 👌 (y)👏

Emmy London make shoes for the ahem, wider foot and Her Travesty s freebie pair sell for nearly £400! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I bloody love this thread, you are all so very funny. 🤗 Brilliant re-cap as ever @Miscanthus 👌 (y)👏

Emmy London make shoes for the ahem, wider foot and Her Travesty s freebie pair sell for nearly £400! :oops:
Thank you @Sofie 😊
Ha ha, well spotted! The shoes did look...er....wide...and long! Let's see how long they last!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the fantastic recap @Miscanthus

reposting this… Lydia’s own words. She only cares about collecting the eggs (for photos/the gram). Doesn’t seem to care what birds 🤨

Reallly looking forward to seeing WHERE in the back yard she thinks she’s gonna put this chicken fortress surrounding the baby carriage of a coop.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She is dressed for smart daytime , Leonora and friend are in cocktail wear.. Im surprised shes bought white manolos, I would of thought navy would give her much much wear.

• Wow
OF course there are no other tan flats on the planet except the “kindly gifted” ones that can be used for A D and linked to shop.

How do dark cinnamon suede flats go with summer dresses? Maybe it’s just me but suede, especially in that color, feel like a fall texture/lewk.

8691C904-659F-494F-BFF9-38FAB0B57F26.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Congratulations to our wonderful @Oops... for the thread title, which received 32 votes!!!! 🥰🍾🥂

* It was Lidl's birthday WEEK and the emotional vampire was inundated with birthday gifts from brands one #ad bouquet from "client", Narcissist.
* She spent a wet birthday weekend being more obnoxious than usual, dodging potholes with Ali, paid-for-bestie Scary Cawwie and Man Bun.

View attachment 2118936

* They stayed at The Fox near Moreton-in-Marsh, in the Cotswolds...this pub with rooms is Grossie's new best friend Carole Bamford's (Daylesford) latest venture.
* "From the desk of" Ali (and the plotting of toxic twins Cawwie and Lidl) 8 wax sealed clues on a "wine walk" led to Lidl's birthday present, in a sweet nod to Splainer's stunt for Grossie.
* This elaborate staged event didn't meet Lidl's standards and Cawwie admitted cutting footage of the 35-year-old Lidl complaining.
* We even had the drunk, spoilt brat filming herself fake crying in the pub loo, accusing Ali and Cawwie of playing a mean joke on her.
* Of course we guessed all along that Ali would give in and agree to chickens. Yes....while she's wafting around with a basket of eggs for Instagram, he will be dealing with feeding the hens, their welfare, mucking them out, protecting them from foxes, catching the inevitable rats and controlling the doggies. No happy ending for you, Ali!
* In a freak coincidence Grossie posted a pic of her pond and duck house hinting she might get ducks...one day.
* While Ali has clearly researched henkeeping, "chicken mama Lidl" is not interested in anything except the hen house aesthetics.
* Lest we forget, for Ali's birthday the lit-tul fella received a packet of seeds, a bottle of whiskey, a "last minute" gin party for his friends and family, nettle cake, risotto and bread in the Greedhouse of dreamzzz, an episode of Gardeners' World and an early night.
* Never one to miss throwing her mother under a bus, birthday-girl Lidl managed to infer that her mother has no taste or money without telling us...
* Lidl and bestie attended a Serge Lutens event but she didn't film it as she gets "very overwhelmed" at these things. You've been in the industry for 11 years and have one job Lidl #content!
* On the way there she discussed other perfume brands and how much she already has...der!
* A reel for the perfume, filmed in the dark, resembled a trailer for a horror film with Lidl playing a crazy psycho herself.
* We thought our "picture perfect" Lidl was cosplaying the Princess of Wales in a white knitted dress but it was actually Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction (thanks @Here-For-The-Dresses).

View attachment 2118938

* She's definitely cosplaying Ivanka Trump with her Amazon and Lily Silk dresses. Come to think of it I've never seen them in the same room together...

View attachment 2118944

*Lidl tried on Oscar de la Renta dresses for tiktok in her scuffed Manolo flats. Grossie mentioned the brand for a "mother of the bride" outfit. Pretty sure you're not getting an invite to THAT wedding Lidl!
* She's working for Vestiare Collective showing "sort (sic) after" Hermès bags.
* Fashion YouTuber Erica De Lima (@ericasgirlyworld) was definitely talking about Lidl when she asked her audience to guess the fake influencer.... Clue? "It begins with L".
* Our very own @CallMeHollywood confirmed that Lidl was blacklisted by her company.
* The MGs are "skipping a house" and not moving...(This is a reference to them moving from a 2 bed terraced house straight to The Bunga of dreamzzz, which they described as skipping a house.) Presumably they will be now be leapfrogging a normal detached house, straight to a mansion in extensive grounds in the Cotswolds....if work hasn't dried up.
* Lidl popped up at The Summer Skincare Dinner hosted by The Wedding Edition and 111SKIN where she posed in a floral ODLR frock among a group of young, blonde cocktail dress wearing instagrammers.
* Breaking News...the toecurling Manolos have been #gifted replaced...thank you Emmy London. Please dispose of the Manolos for us!
* We STILL want to know about the secret personal financial project....and is there Karen Millen work after her Spring 2023 collab?

In other news
* Ali is perfecting his sideways pose....less Anthony Gormley's statues in the sand and more Aldi Gormless. Still "wet and wonderful" Ali?

Photos thanks @K18 @Milking Keynes @Here-For-The-Dresses
Thanks for the shoutout! A fabulous recap of dreeaaammmmzzzzz as usual!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OF course there are no other tan flats on the planet except the “kindly gifted” ones that can be used for A D and linked to shop.

How do dark cinnamon suede flats go with summer dresses? Maybe it’s just me but suede, especially in that color, feel like a fall texture/lewk.

View attachment 2119308
And she just had to slag off Manolo whilst at it. Apparently these Emmy London shoes are much better quality than the Manolos :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Now sure what light she is looking in but they are not a perfect colour match to her bag either.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks for the fantastic recap @Miscanthus

reposting this… Lydia’s own words. She only cares about collecting the eggs (for photos/the gram). Doesn’t seem to care what birds 🤨

Reallly looking forward to seeing WHERE in the back yard she thinks she’s gonna put this chicken fortress surrounding the baby carriage of a coop.

View attachment 2119283
What’s with the airy stupid voice? “Ahhhll get quaiiiihhhhls babe, I just want anything so I can collect eggs”. Stupid bint doesn’t give a shiny tit about the animals, just the pics of her collecting eggs.

Well I hope whatever poor birds they get, DON’T lay anything for her 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Brown suede is definitely autumn in the country or to pair with jeans if you live in Colorado on a ranch. Certainly not suitable for running around London in floral dresses!

No point in applying logic to Lydia's "styling", anyways. Half of her wardrobe is free crap and the other half is gaudy designer garb so she can cosplay as the Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey.

Reactions: 41
Another Legend gone, sad news to hear that Barry Humphries had died 😟
Love to all Australian Tattlers, he was a lovely man and brilliant comedian ❤
Screenshot_20230422_161404_com.google.android.youtube_edit_611973640846200.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her being invited to that event is a bit random, considering she never gets invited anywhere. Did she beg Leonora to include her in some of her events? She sticks out like a sore thumb, everyone else is young and fresh, while Madame looks like a washed up has been. Make the most of it Lyds! Irrelevance is coming to get you any second now. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m really annoyed! My wedding shoes came from Emmy London and they are beautiful! She made both mine, my mothers and even my best friends for her wedding. I’m shocked they’ve had to send them to low brand influencers like Lidl

• Sad
  • Sick
I’m really annoyed! My wedding shoes came from Emmy London and they are beautiful! She made both mine, my mothers and even my best friends for her wedding. I’m shocked they’ve had to send them to low brand influencers like Lidl
I felt the same when I saw her wearing my beloved Seraphina London dress in the Savoygate TikTok. It’s okay to still love yours. The Princess of Wales also wears Emmy London, and, like you, she pays for hers! 😍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.