Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably holds off tailoring expensive items so she can re- sell them later with less hassle and a better price? tags might still be inside the dress lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Sorry if it's already been posted but I stumbled upon this thread and it's made me laugh so much.

"They dress like they own slaves" 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
probably holds off tailoring expensive items so she can re- sell them later with less hassle and a better price? tags might still be inside the dress lol
Was thinking that very thing! She has precedent after all - anyone remember the Gucci jacket/blazer?

Either that or its so she can return them (though less likely given she probably leaves fake-tan skidmarks all over everything she ever wears :sick:)

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If you are going to buy a dress that expensive at least have it tailored to fit properly. The straps are too long and are gaping.

Blows my mind she will tailor a cheaper pair of trousers to cinch her waist within an inch of its life but won’t have the most simple of alterations done to an expensive dress.

View attachment 2143812
It is listed as a midi dress and is dragging on the floor on Lydiot, and she's using totally the wrong bag! No surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are my eyes correct? . I think the crown of Lydia’s “Provence” hat by Emily London is bigger (taller) than the one featured on Emily’s website (it’s almost £700).

the hat is supposed to be on a wire headband (very fitting for previously hair and obsessed Lydia!). Although I suspect , if the crown is bigger she’s had it custom made so she can just plonk it into her head and wear it as a normal hat no wire band?

the hat on the model could be worn to ascot … yet with a tall crown I’m guessing Lydia is going to plop it onto her Barnet and wear it to a local Mallorca beach ?.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Are my eyes correct? . I think the crown of Lydia’s “Provence” hat by Emily London is bigger (taller) than the one featured on Emily’s website (it’s almost £700).

the hat is supposed to be on a wire headband (very fitting for previously hair and obsessed Lydia!). Although I suspect , if the crown is bigger she’s had it custom made so she can just plonk it into her head and wear it as a normal hat no wire band?
I just don't get why she wastes her money buying this crap, she can rent this sort of stuff when she needs it. It is not like she has anywhere to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if it's already been posted but I stumbled upon this thread and it's made me laugh so much.

"They dress like they own slaves" 😭

‘Country people starter pack’ 😂

Wish someone would post the nipple tassel pic too!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just don't get why she wastes her money buying this crap, she can rent this sort of stuff when she needs it. It is not like she has anywhere to go.
I think that’s why this has the taller crown , so she can use it casually , even though it’s meant to be a special occasion hat

Reactions: 7
The hat isn't sitting flat though on the white hat box so maybe there is a wire headband sitting underneath it but the hat has a bigger crown (im 100% sure the crown is defiantly taller). Which means she would wear it on an angle and to me that makes it so much less wearable.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she tips the hairdresser when it’s a freebie?
absolutely not. There’s no way she does. I have a friend who works at an agency for influenzas and he says often when they are invited for free food / dinners etc, they don’t tip even when they’ve had a free meal. Can imagine the same applies to haircuts!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If you are going to buy a dress that expensive at least have it tailored to fit properly. The straps are too long and are gaping.

Blows my mind she will tailor a cheaper pair of trousers to cinch her waist within an inch of its life but won’t have the most simple of alterations done to an expensive dress.

View attachment 2143812
You can't return a dress that was altered 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGPYT YOUR HUSBAND IS GAAAAAAAAAY
A52D0858-DC4B-476A-9A79-1D7930CA0827.png

---
The way he says lululemon as if it’s come high end brand mate 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.