Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she's going for sage green hair, clashing nicely with an orange face 😂 View attachment 2122841
I was just about to say, her hair looks so green! Also, the “Aesthetics first, safety last” vain bint is finally wearing a seatbelt. I wonder if it’s because someone reported her for not wearing one… 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would say she’s got such an unfortunate resting witch face, but we all know it’s her personality 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s at it again, showing off which socks he’s selecting today.
What. A. Douche. Embarrassing.

Ali has seemingly missed his calling. He’d make a lot more cash doing a Gay Only Fans.

Think about it Ali. Just tryin’ to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The hair!!!! What?!? It’s the most horrible colour and texture, and that’s me being polite! How can she not see it? Amalia’s hair is golden highlights with overall healthy looking hair, so is the hairdresser just taking the piss with Lydia’s colour?
That root line looks awful too.
Screenshot_20230424_003707_com.android.gallery3d_edit_715979894105851.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The hair!!!! What?!? It’s the most horrible colour and texture, and that’s me being polite! How can she not see it? Amalia’s hair is golden highlights with overall healthy looking hair, so is the hairdresser just taking the piss with Lydia’s colour?
The root line 😂 And LA Way reminds me of a certain stop-motion character from a certain Tim Burton film in that pic 😳 I wish she’d leave her face alone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Where’s Lydia’s big bright blue eyes?? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Socks of Choice...

Look everyone - my socks of choice
Let chickens breathe and men rejoice
They’re like my timepiece - daily chosen
To match my blouse and lederhosen
My fragrance sprayed upon my coat
Will stink my mates out in our boat
Let laughter reign, let’s give it voice
To celebrate my socks of choice...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s the revolving door of aunties to the dogs. And she starts calling people that within minutes of meeting the dogs. She’s so weird.

F4ED2DA6-68B6-4A88-92DD-B5D910E9CC99.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Tsk tsk Crispina forgot to photoshop her eyes ... no doe-eyes ???
In a rush to show Josie, Vic et al she has friends other than The Office Elf and AlexP.
🤡

Screenshot_20230424_081534_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.