Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PickleWood

I’ve been wondering what the heck jelly and ice cream was…. It’s wine! She talks a lot about jelly and ice cream and all this time I was thinking it’s an English dessert. UK tattlers is this a common saying?
---
The worst vlog 🫠 and at least 20 minutes talking about not wearing makeup while she’s got tattooed lipstick and eyebrows on. 🤔
This is not a common saying where I am 😂 jelly and ice cream is actually a dessert from parties (normally for children!) - never heard it used to refer to wine!

I think that’s when you know you have a problem, if you need code words to hide your drinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

CBo

VIP Member
She said she put Tweezerman on her mood board to work with? Aye right!! Of all the brands in the world.... 🤣

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Lydia has such a knack of rubbing people up the wrong way. Thinking she is better than everyone else. “Country drives in the defender”.
Who do they think they are! Its lady muck and lord fuckwit, prancing round. They have probably jumped in the defender to make it look like they are taking a long drive in the countryside, when in fact they have driven out their driveway up and down the road to get some footage to post. It’s all so calculated and contrived. And the language they use in their posts, it’s so scripted. Hermes bag placed on the lap, in full view, dressed in there costumes. Lights, camera, action and cue the pompous, arrogant facial expressions. Give me a spell! Strip it all back, and they are a couple of nobodies who make a living begging for freebies and making out they are someone they are not. Nothing more, nothing less.
Lord fuckwit 🤣🤣🤣

And agree 💯. Can you imagine the life of “ok you film me driving the DEFENDER and I’ll pretend I don’t notice. And then when we get to the end of our road, you can film yourself while we drive back home. Then when we get back home we don’t have to film and can take the day off from the pretending… I’m changing into my URBAN tracksuit to watch the F1 race with my mates and you can go get drunk in the greenhouse ALONE”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
So here she goes again… making out she’s flying to Ibiza today when in actual fact the intelligentchange summit took place between the 27-30 April. It’s the 1st May today and she fools her followers she is flying out early this morning.
Why would anyone invite lidl to anything with the word intelligent in it?

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Their garden is going to be such a mess! The chickens are going to scratch every little patch of grass, earth, woodland, raised beds… they will end up in the neighbors garden, on the road… . They will drive everyone nuts and lidl will really need to breathe chicken !
Maybe Aldi wants a moveable coop so he can keep moving it and moving it until it’s moved up the ‘private road’ and onto the M1...We will be watching you every step of the way 🧐🧐😡😡

• Haha
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
It's been quite sad to watch Ali's emasculation over the years. He is no longer able to make any decisions about the home he lives in, the clothes he wears, even the language he uses. She has stripped him of any original thought. What a price to pay to live what is, at the very least, a questionably luxury lifestyle :(
I completely agree - Once he started calling it his fragrance wardrobe…and then timepiece of the day…🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ella1979

VIP Member
She is dressed for smart daytime , Leonora and friend are in cocktail wear.. Im surprised shes bought white manolos, I would of thought navy would give her much much wear.

• Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
No me neither, and I think it is a country which operates Shariah law.
The whole country , or those palaces, hotels, palm island … were built with the blood of workers imported and turned in to slaves ( from Pakistan, India, China) , stripped of all their rights just to build all those ridiculous places. Many are actually buried I the floors and walls and all these thick influencers think it is wonderful 😡. Sorry rant over! Please remember I live in « le pays des droits de l’homme »! 😂

• Sad
  • Angry

Sofie

VIP Member
I bloody love this thread, you are all so very funny. 🤗 Brilliant re-cap as ever @Miscanthus 👌 (y)👏

Emmy London make shoes for the ahem, wider foot and Her Travesty s freebie pair sell for nearly £400! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
I just discovered monologue myself she lovely. She also has a YouTube channel which mulberryhouse doesnt seem to have. A pity because I don't do instagram and I really want to have a good look at Lana's home
Same!
---
Ahem...not sure if I should bring this to everyone’s attention or not but in for a penny...THIS is next level...

2DA4EF1D-EC1D-40F9-A2C8-3A5B7E75959C.jpeg

...Nettle and Moss Swamp Cake...

Please deliver us from these little foragers 🤮😖!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

nightmareonbondstreet

I’m really annoyed! My wedding shoes came from Emmy London and they are beautiful! She made both mine, my mothers and even my best friends for her wedding. I’m shocked they’ve had to send them to low brand influencers like Lidl

• Sad
  • Sick

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Dear Lydia,

That expensive bag is now full of hair bits as are your clothes, what were you thinking? 🤢. Looks like you have a wolf cut which is a good look for you but it’s still far too long. You should quit telling hairdressers to leave it as long as possible, that isn’t working. Do you know what the definition of insanity Is, well I’ll tell you, it’s doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You’re insane.

All that hair on your back looks horrendous and makes you look round shouldered with no neck, ideally your hair should end at the base of your neck, proportionally that would be a better fit for you and an all round improvement.

You‘re welcome.

Becky.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Same convo in South Africa 😂 😂
---
The latest Tik Tok.
Oh dearrrrr, she's just an all round bore. The clothes. The hair. The make up. The accessories. Her conversation.
She's just ... boring. Meh.

View attachment 2128654

This outfit is intriguingly tragic.
🙄
Wow she overpaid for that granny jacket. No wonder it was on sale and sale. It’s terrible.

And if “jelly and ice cream” = wine then “meetings in London” = shopping/beauty appointments and a 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Catlady1234

Her being invited to that event is a bit random, considering she never gets invited anywhere. Did she beg Leonora to include her in some of her events? She sticks out like a sore thumb, everyone else is young and fresh, while Madame looks like a washed up has been. Make the most of it Lyds! Irrelevance is coming to get you any second now. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 42