Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
The Risotto Eaters by Ermyntrude Cluck-Off

Chapter 2.

Morning was still broken as The Risotto Eaters had been far too busy photographing each other to try to fix it. The man of the house had had a massive delivery from Amazon. He’d photographed six outfits as possible candidates for the unboxing video he would make that day. After much deliberation he wore a collar up ginger tweed polo shirt and a nice fawn cravat. The lady of the house was filming in her dressing gown so the man decided to wear his too. So Noel Coward (whoever he was)!

The filming would take place in ‘The Business Man’s Office’ - a barely used room in the little bungalow. The man of the house was excited to film the contents of the boxes because he could really make an epic vlog of quite possibly 35 minutes if he tried hard to include a few business calls. But, what was in the boxes I hear you ask? Yes gentle reader; you cleverly got it in one…It was a joblot of foxproof wool! A metric ton of it to be precise! He - the man of the house, was going to jolly well knit a chicken tractor.

Meanwhile, in The Fragrance Garret, as a nod to National Wasted Shirt Waister Day, the Lady of the house was colouring in some egg boxes. She loved her crayons. They were all varying shades of green. They were her absolute favourites so she had many, many of them. As she crayoned her way through the morning an idea struck her. YES! This would make her fortune 🔮! She would design a tiny little green stamp to stamp her eggs with! The stamp would be in the shape of a shield to imply quality and collectability. She was a genius.

…to be continued…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Guys this was served up to me yesterday. I’m not sure if this has been mentioned… but Lydia follows her and outside of the children and the bright colors… Lydia sure seems to be single white femailing her right down to the puddle stomp. 😳. Other reels show chickens wandering in the house and kitchen like Ali mentioned.

View attachment 2121341View attachment 2121343

I don’t know anything about this lady but if you go to her story highlights and watch the hen keeping, she sure isn’t keeping the chickens in an instagram baby carriage of a coop. Seems like a functional and secure looking coop structure for her rescue chickens which was nice to see.
Some people’s lives are so ridiculous, watch the news( real life) with tears running down your face and then just sit with mouth open watching this kind of spectacular ridicule.

• Heart

SteffiM

Taking a break from the latest flog to come and say that there is no way in hell that she planted those seedlings into her raised beds. She must have got her gardener to do it, otherwise, she would've shown herself doing it. It's all way too symmetrical and that doesn't look like her writing on the sticks. The beds are so dry and need a good watering. I thought she had an irrigation system put in by Nicholsons.

Also, the way she is talking about everything in her greedhouse, it's as if she's seeing it for the first time since it was 'staged'.

She must be the laziest content creator ever.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Thanks for the fantastic recap @Miscanthus

reposting this… Lydia’s own words. She only cares about collecting the eggs (for photos/the gram). Doesn’t seem to care what birds 🤨

Reallly looking forward to seeing WHERE in the back yard she thinks she’s gonna put this chicken fortress surrounding the baby carriage of a coop.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Namima

VIP Member
infra red saunas - kindness - gratitude - Journalling - all the usual stuff. We may be in for a bit of psycho babble until this wears off. “ Never in my life did I think I’d meet people like this” …”You have no idea…” “Oh Wow! “ …all the usual stuff…Uber enthusiasm ahead…
These influencers can take their manifesting bs and shove it

• Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Omg she’s shamelessly flogging that kenzie hair zapper that every other c list influencer flogged in lockdown. She’s pushing it HARD like no one has heard of it and like she didn’t see everyone else pushing it for years… oh and she usually pushes the hair zapper spa and so…. Why would she need this? 😝 Times are getting desperate. She’s pushing the ANTI AGING. Mkay

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Yes it's fraud, but Laura got the idea to tattoo her lips from Lydiot who is one of the worst bot/view buyers there is. Don't be fooled Laura.
Screenshot_20230428_000406_com.instagram.android_edit_937856663250119.jpg
Screenshot_20230428_000444_com.instagram.android_edit_937892269362614.jpg
Screenshot_20230428_000447_com.instagram.android_edit_937900353034488.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Great skin, me don't think so Lydiot. View attachment 2134509
This is what pee's me off, its normal as a human being to have skin irregularities, I fortunately have good skin although I remember having a spotty forehead in my teens.
The filters need to stop, she pretends her skin is fantastic because of this product or that product but only because she's paid too 🙄
Clearly without a filter she has texture (which is normal) breakouts etc.

Edit: her makeup looks heavy too, again she uses the skin smoother on her camera to make out she doesn't wear much 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow

Loupylia

Ha. She talks about the menu at Vestiaire and decides to see if it’s as good as some of the best hotels she has stayed at. Then she reads it aloud in her fake posh accent and pronounces chia seeds as “chai-a seeds”
Much cultured.

• Haha
  • Wow

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Lydia Millen 177: Growing hair out so chickens have hay. Posting tomorrow about freebie Ibeefa trip but traveled back yesterday.

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
You are so right! I was thinking about how one of my daughters used to love her birthday so much that we used to joke about her having a "Zulu wedding birthday" because a traditional wedding celebration is a joyous occasion and is celebrated for many days. However, she is now 32 and those days were left in her childhood but we still have lovely memories. At what point will Lidl realise that it's inappropriate to make everything endlessly centre around herself?
But Lydia IS still a child. That's why she got on well with the kids during Ali's birthday. She wasn't taking Care of them, she was trying to impress them with her big house and greedhouse like a little insecure kid at school showing off their New pair of sneakers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Totally agree - I am off to report Ali now
The sneakiness has rubbed off from Mrs Millen-Gordon

Thought I would post these before Namina does & save her some angst. She has taught me well in my ASA reporting. See the pics below - but get your magnifying glass out for the AD PR references. Absolutely rickydoudlous!

View attachment 2127459View attachment 2127460View attachment 2127461View attachment 2127462View attachment 2127463
Really don't understand why they try to hide AD, they are paid to flog stuff to their followers so obviously it's an AD 🙄

• Heart