Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just me or did her hair look no different at the end of her free cut? I admire anyone with a talent in their field, so I’m sure the guy is wonderful. Lydia was getting on like he was a Neurosurgeon, who was saving a life! The cut can’t hide the shocking grey tone of her blonde, she needs a new colourist.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Julia123

VIP Member
Wow, good spot.
Definitely the venue next door to the bunga
If you google this venue (iykyk) and look at images... there is an interesting aerial shot that pops up where you can see the bunga from above... and it looks like PRE MG occupation. ;)

AND it definitely looks like the "500 year old wall" belongs to the estate and was put up there to keep people (like her) OUT! hahaha

Will note if you look at the history of this estate... the original structure wasn't even built 500 years ago! At best it's 300 yrs old... more likely the wall was there in the 1800's. So someone is realllllllllllllly exaggerating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGPYT YOUR HUSBAND IS GAAAAAAAAAY
A52D0858-DC4B-476A-9A79-1D7930CA0827.png

---
The way he says lululemon as if it’s come high end brand mate 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
OF course there are no other tan flats on the planet except the “kindly gifted” ones that can be used for A D and linked to shop.

How do dark cinnamon suede flats go with summer dresses? Maybe it’s just me but suede, especially in that color, feel like a fall texture/lewk.

View attachment 2119308
And she just had to slag off Manolo whilst at it. Apparently these Emmy London shoes are much better quality than the Manolos :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Now sure what light she is looking in but they are not a perfect colour match to her bag either.

• Sick
  • Heart

TheSweetPanda

Always dressed in the wrong clothes. She never seems to know what is the correct thing to wear.
She is dressing exactly as Teefers. Like Teefers was wearing garden party dresses with Elsie’s old crew, looking very much out of place. Elsie is going Single White Female on Teefers. The clothes, the back yard, the chickens, the car, etc. Super creepy.

• Haha

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
How do dark cinnamon suede flats go with summer dresses? Maybe it’s just me but suede, especially in that color, feel like a fall texture/lewk.
Brown suede is definitely autumn in the country or to pair with jeans if you live in Colorado on a ranch. Certainly not suitable for running around London in floral dresses!

No point in applying logic to Lydia's "styling", anyways. Half of her wardrobe is free crap and the other half is gaudy designer garb so she can cosplay as the Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey.

Reactions: 41

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Sorry to interrupt, but you misspelled “estate grounds” as “backyard”. Easy mistake to make, you are already forgiven.
I will really laugh if the chickens lay no eggs! But then we probably won’t know because aldi will be running to the local supermarket to keep that basket overflowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

jemes5

What a palava going all the way into London to have the same shitty haircut and buy more crap to put on it! Not sure you need a “professional” to say “Cut it OFF and start again PLEASE?!?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Julia123

VIP Member
Her being invited to that event is a bit random, considering she never gets invited anywhere. Did she beg Leonora to include her in some of her events? She sticks out like a sore thumb, everyone else is young and fresh, while Madame looks like a washed up has been. Make the most of it Lyds! Irrelevance is coming to get you any second now. 🤭
I was wondering the same…. why is she here? Wedding beauty event. Clearly someone cancelled or this Lenora vouched for her? It’s odd

4E6E2675-384F-4132-BB27-7235728C9A8E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
If she’s been to the Intelligent Change summit she’ll be telling us we have to buy the recommended journals which are sustainable and will make our lives develop one life changing thought at a time. She’ll tell us how she never thought she would ever meet people she met there who changed their lives by Journalling. The reward for Journalling in the journal is global recognition and success...oh and riches beyond your wildest dreams. Oh! Ariana Grande will appear to us all in a burning bush recommending we journal our way to success too. A lot of Journalling ahead then as we change the world. BTW there is still the space between the A and the D in AD…as she flies over Ibiza days after she flew over Ibiza. We might be left asking the big question - is there any truth in anything she tries to tell/flog us? Tellflogging - there that’s how easy it is to invent a word. Off to write that in my journal. Was this what she was showing us each time she filmed herself writing? Was she able to manifest what she wrote on those days by the time she attended the summit telling her how to manifest by Journalling? 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Perfect Sunday outfit Keith.

🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

grannypinks

It's been quite sad to watch Ali's emasculation over the years. He is no longer able to make any decisions about the home he lives in, the clothes he wears, even the language he uses. She has stripped him of any original thought. What a price to pay to live what is, at the very least, a questionably luxury lifestyle :(

• Sad
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
If she’s planning on those moveable chicken coops, then max 2/3 hens in there and it would need concrete slabs round the outside or digging down round the perimeter with wire. They need to be undercover 6 months of the year now thanks to bloody bird flu, so there’s only enough space for 2/3 max.

However I think she’s planning on free ranging them and unless she has electric fencing round the garden perimeter, the fox 🦊 will take them within no time. And they will just wander wherever the hell they want, dig up neighbours garden, be in her raised beds and destroy them. Such an idiot.

Mine free range everyday now in 1/3rd acre, but in a fully enclosed fox proof garden because I really do love my chucks as much as dogs and cats and would be heartbroken if my carelessness caused their death.

If she used the cost of a designer bag or Erdem dress to really go to town and give them a large safe home, I’d gain an ounce of respect for her.

• Heart