Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our wonderful @Oops... for the thread title, which received 32 votes!!!! 🥰🍾🥂

* It was Lidl's birthday WEEK and the emotional vampire was inundated with birthday gifts from brands one #ad bouquet from "client", Narcissist.
* She spent a wet birthday weekend being more obnoxious than usual, dodging potholes with Ali, paid-for-bestie Scary Cawwie and Man Bun.

20230422_064123.jpg

* They stayed at The Fox near Moreton-in-Marsh, in the Cotswolds...this pub with rooms is Grossie's new best friend Carole Bamford's (Daylesford) latest venture.
* "From the desk of" Ali (and the plotting of toxic twins Cawwie and Lidl) 8 wax sealed clues on a "wine walk" led to Lidl's birthday present, in a sweet nod to Splainer's stunt for Grossie.
* This elaborate staged event didn't meet Lidl's standards and Cawwie admitted cutting footage of the 35-year-old Lidl complaining.
* We even had the drunk, spoilt brat filming herself fake crying in the pub loo, accusing Ali and Cawwie of playing a mean joke on her.
* Of course we guessed all along that Ali would give in and agree to chickens. Yes....while she's wafting around with a basket of eggs for Instagram, he will be dealing with feeding the hens, their welfare, mucking them out, protecting them from foxes, catching the inevitable rats and controlling the doggies. No happy ending for you, Ali!
* In a freak coincidence Grossie posted a pic of her pond and duck house hinting she might get ducks...one day.
* While Ali has clearly researched henkeeping, "chicken mama Lidl" is not interested in anything except the hen house aesthetics.
* Lest we forget, for Ali's birthday the lit-tul fella received a packet of seeds, a bottle of whiskey, a "last minute" gin party for his friends and family, nettle cake, risotto and bread in the Greedhouse of dreamzzz, an episode of Gardeners' World and an early night.
* Never one to miss throwing her mother under a bus, birthday-girl Lidl managed to infer that her mother has no taste or money without telling us...
* Lidl and bestie attended a Serge Lutens event but she didn't film it as she gets "very overwhelmed" at these things. You've been in the industry for 11 years and have one job Lidl #content!
* On the way there she discussed other perfume brands and how much she already has...der!
* A reel for the perfume, filmed in the dark, resembled a trailer for a horror film with Lidl playing a crazy psycho herself.
* We thought our "picture perfect" Lidl was cosplaying the Princess of Wales in a white knitted dress but it was actually Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction (thanks @Here-For-The-Dresses).

Screenshot_20230421-083739_Chrome.jpg

* She's definitely cosplaying Ivanka Trump with her Amazon and Lily Silk dresses. Come to think of it I've never seen them in the same room together...

20230422_064218.jpg

*Lidl tried on Oscar de la Renta dresses for tiktok in her scuffed Manolo flats. Grossie mentioned the brand for a "mother of the bride" outfit. Pretty sure you're not getting an invite to THAT wedding Lidl!
* She's working for Vestiare Collective showing "sort (sic) after" Hermès bags.
* Fashion YouTuber Erica De Lima (@ericasgirlyworld) was definitely talking about Lidl when she asked her audience to guess the fake influencer.... Clue? "It begins with L".
* Our very own @CallMeHollywood confirmed that Lidl was blacklisted by her company.
* The MGs are "skipping a house" and not moving...(This is a reference to them moving from a 2 bed terraced house straight to The Bunga of dreamzzz, which they described as skipping a house.) Presumably they will be now be leapfrogging a normal detached house, straight to a mansion in extensive grounds in the Cotswolds....if work hasn't dried up.
* Lidl popped up at The Summer Skincare Dinner hosted by The Wedding Edition and 111SKIN where she posed in a floral ODLR frock among a group of young, blonde cocktail dress wearing instagrammers.
* Breaking News...the toecurling Manolos have been #gifted replaced...thank you Emmy London. Please dispose of the Manolos for us!
* We STILL want to know about the secret personal financial project....and is there Karen Millen work after her Spring 2023 collab?

In other news
* Ali is perfecting his sideways pose....less Anthony Gormley's statues in the sand and more Aldi Gormless. Still "wet and wonderful" Ali?

Photos thanks @K18 @Milking Keynes @Here-For-The-Dresses

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Namima

VIP Member
Safari time ???

🤭

Screenshot_20230429_094911_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_094845_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_094919_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_094923_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_094926_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_094928_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_094935_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_094936_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_094938_Instagram.jpg

PSA : if you're ever on a safari in Africa, do not dress like this. I repeat, DO NOT DRESS LIKE THIS.
Unless you are doing so for comedic value or want to lose half your weight in sweat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Oops...

VIP Member
I don’t think she gardens at all. I think she still hates gardening but but saw it as a possible money spinner. The only gardening she does is the bits set up for her when she films. She can’t even be bothered to go out to the greenhouse when she was sprouting stuff in the plastic container - she shoved it on the kitchen windowsill and Ali moaned about it. Quite right too. She had a greenhouse she never goes in outside. That’s why the lemon trees died. She wastes an absolute fortune on murdering plants - if she loved them she’d nurture them. They all die. Enough said…If she’d planted that spinach she would have filmed it. It really insults our intelligence when she rabbits on about gardening…Her garden now looks awful since she tried to bring Daylesford car park to her home. Your eyes can’t settle and it’s a mess. Much better the way it was. Gardening is used as an excuse to wear what she thinks are country clothes (or her chav dressing gown) …It’s all cosplay and play acting…To her carrots are for putting in the back of your landrover once a year when you get filmed…It’s insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Oops...

VIP Member
Just in case anyone is interested, there is a spider living in a nursery cupboard on the top floor of my house. He’s called Pascal. I was very touched today when he so kindly sent me an antique book on flowers called Antique Book on Flowers. According to the scrawl on the front page (he now only uses 3 legs for writing) it’s a belated birthday gift from last year. There are some very nice illustrations. I won’t bother looking at it again after today, but have had it put in an unprominent bookcase where no one will ever see it again. I mean I hope all the worms in the garden and all the wretched earwigs don’t get the bug for sending me gifts. It’s utterly ridiculous isn’t it? Toooooo childish to even comprehend. I must dash - my dog is trying to drag next doors car into my hall way. He’s wrapped a ribbon round it. Teddy, it’s not my birthday until October…Tch - I get no peace…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Example 458933 of her not being able to say something nice about a person or service without putting another down...so Ruby was JUST a haircut. She only talked about Ruby a month ago saying how brilliant she was, well until someone 'better' offered her a freebie.
Ruby was just a haircut! Despina only colours so Lidl had to get a cut from Ruby.
Personally my hairdresser cuts and colours, gives me tips on what to watch on TV, asks me about my holiday and future plans, advises on interior decor and makes me laugh. I don't need to go to separate people!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I know hair is important to our self esteem etc and I know that when my hairs not right I feel crap and I did damage my hair a few years ago and it’s still repairing now and it did knock my self esteem BUT I’ve never known someone to obsess over their hair quite so much, she must literally think about her hair 90% of the day which makes sense I guess because she spends most of her life looking in the mirror or in her camera view finder at herself. Even when she’s exploring hobbies like gardening or horse riding you can tell she is constantly thinking about how she looks. I wonder how her life actually feels, or how she actually feels in herself, because I think how you feel and how your life feels is a lot more important than how you look or how your life looks to others
I have had hair disasters over the years... a holiday in Morocco - the chlorine in the pool made my highlights bright green. On my return, the hair stylist lifted my hair into a ponytail and lobbed off the lot. She said you can’t undo this - it’s coming off! Another time, I got a root perm. My hair was greasy and I thought a root perm might lift it, give it volume and possibly allow me to wash it every other day instead of daily. I knew at the sink there was something wrong by the silence. The very front of my hair had burnt off at the root! Another time, I tried a home colourant - since taken off the market - after looking at a cover of SJP and the credits said she had used this brand (can’t remember the name) in shade Banoffi so off I went and tried it. The colour was dreadful - I remember my husband and mother-in-law coming in and their jaws hitting the floor. Whatever chemical was in it meant that my hair couldn’t be corrected as the salon said it was stretching and breaking. I wore scarves nonchalantly with a hint of intrigue for three months!

I could go on and on but the bottom line is - it’s only hair! Get over it, Lydia, you’re boring us to tears.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

sueherring

Her crying over eaten seedlings makes me want to punch her in the face.
She is just unbelievable talking about how heartbreaking it is losing those seeds - she doesn’t live in the real world! Losing your parent during covid is heartbreaking - something I’ll never get over - not being able to see him for 8 weeks and having him cry every day - finally got him out and he came home and died within 24 hours!! LYDIA THAT IS HEARTBREAKING 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Pretty sure Josie was having a dig a Lydia in her last vlog when she said ‘and this is what a greenhouse actually looks like when it belongs to a person who truly loves gardening’ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Katie Mac

Ever since her click-bait vlog, "IS THIS A BREAK UP", and the rant at the end, she is behaving like a completely different person. You can see she is trying so hard not to come across as smug anymore, or bragging quite as much. It seems it is starting to sink in how unpopular she has become, and she knows why. Of course, I don't believe it for a second. She is just giving us a fake version of herself, in the hope that people will start liking her again. I would imagine she is starting to regret spending all the money she has wasted over the years on stuff she doesn't need. She was so far up her own backside that it probably never occurred to her that it might not last forever. She has brought it all on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55