Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influenzermary

052438AB-4CB1-419A-BD0D-2C4141026DD7.png
23E9C9E2-DDDD-4C0D-9912-0B790DD533FA.jpeg

Another grossly overpriced dress that she has no clue how to style. That jacket is horrific. Maria von Trapp called

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I just lurk on this thread and have to say you lot always have me in stitches! All I think when I look at Lydia is how manly she is. Then feel really guilty.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Julia123

VIP Member
Girl, you're gonna need more than a juice to sort you out ...
More like an exorcism heeheeeee
View attachment 2133306

As usual, Lyds is more taken in by the superficial elements of the salon than the actual work ... Teefers grey hair ...
View attachment 2133307

I give her helmet hair a week and it's back to Crispina...
View attachment 2133317
View attachment 2133316

The stripes in her hair ...
View attachment 2133308View attachment 2133309View attachment 2133310View attachment 2133313View attachment 2133314View attachment 2133315
I’m sorry but this is the tackiest hodgepodge of decor… the place is covered in babies, crystals, shopping bags, Buddhas, figurines, what looks like a nest, lions, candles, busts and horses. I always got why Josie with horrific interior taste always liked it but come on…. Clearly paid to say this.

1682686545869.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Another Legend gone, sad news to hear that Barry Humphries had died 😟
Love to all Australian Tattlers, he was a lovely man and brilliant comedian ❤
Screenshot_20230422_161404_com.google.android.youtube_edit_611973640846200.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I know hair is important to our self esteem etc and I know that when my hairs not right I feel crap and I did damage my hair a few years ago and it’s still repairing now and it did knock my self esteem BUT I’ve never known someone to obsess over their hair quite so much, she must literally think about her hair 90% of the day which makes sense I guess because she spends most of her life looking in the mirror or in her camera view finder at herself. Even when she’s exploring hobbies like gardening or horse riding you can tell she is constantly thinking about how she looks. I wonder how her life actually feels, or how she actually feels in herself, because I think how you feel and how your life feels is a lot more important than how you look or how your life looks to others

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Wish I could find the tweet now but saw on twitter this morning someone shared a picture of them both and said how much of a glow up they’ve had. It was 4 pictures - 2 of them were them in gym gear from YEARS ago and 2 from recent times in their fancy farmer dress. The amount of sub tweets it got was insane, everyone saying how much she’s lied to her audience and that people genuinely thought she was “old money” and are shook that she really isn’t 😂😂😂 I’ll continue looking for it but so funny they’ve been exposed again
Thanks for the heads up !!
Here you go ...
👀
Screenshot_20230430_211530_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211535_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211538_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211541_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211545_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211555_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211602_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211611_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211617_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211629_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211640_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211649_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211656_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211704_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211715_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211729_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211736_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_211741_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Thanks for the fantastic recap @Miscanthus

reposting this… Lydia’s own words. She only cares about collecting the eggs (for photos/the gram). Doesn’t seem to care what birds 🤨

Reallly looking forward to seeing WHERE in the back yard she thinks she’s gonna put this chicken fortress surrounding the baby carriage of a coop.

View attachment 2119283
What’s with the airy stupid voice? “Ahhhll get quaiiiihhhhls babe, I just want anything so I can collect eggs”. Stupid bint doesn’t give a shiny shit about the animals, just the pics of her collecting eggs.

Well I hope whatever poor birds they get, DON’T lay anything for her 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
Why does he pose erm stand like a 5 yr old, feet together, gormless expression…?..

IMG_1353.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Hilarious! Plus - just wondering what is the advantage of a mobile chicken coop - Aldi seems keen but wondering what Madam has in mind? It will be oak for sure to be sympathetic...

View attachment 2120052View attachment 2120054View attachment 2120055
Their garden is going to be such a mess! The chickens are going to scratch every little patch of grass, earth, woodland, raised beds… they will end up in the neighbors garden, on the road… . They will drive everyone nuts and lidl will really need to breathe chicken !

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
And the huge Hermes bag on her lap! Not even the mini Kelly - clueless. I reckon you’re right - last minute invite or stand-in. How does she never have anything appropriate to wear? Shirtdresses or ballgowns of toooole. Nothing in-between.
She can't use her Kelly Mini because it is fake. There are several Hermes handbags that she owns that have disappeared from sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m confused as to why you would post so much about your hair and the ‘love & attention’ you‘ve shown it, and then post an image like that? I have the same hair type as L, thick ‘bushy’, Hagrid/Hermione Granger hair. I’ve never bleached mine and providing I use the right products, it is soft and silky after a blow dry. Woman, stop bleaching your god damn hair. God didn’t design the rest of you to be blonde, there’s a reason it’s fighting back!

Last edited:
  • Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
How does she still have a job. To criticize Manolo quality (which is exceptional) to praise a gifted brand is incomprehensible. Vic et al are globetrotting with Dior (and Vic is on the lower end of It girl influencers), while Lydia can only be content with entry level influencer invites. Seriously her co-attendees have like 10-50k followers. And for a wedding company. Girl please close up shop.

Ps cue the next video of her saying she has no footage from the event.

• Haha
  • Heart

CBo

VIP Member
Exactly! It’s utterly awful. The stench, the rats, the fox, the mess, the extra work and the carnage all because she wants to stomp 20 paces with eggs in a basket whilst wearing some tweedy gilet or a dressing gown…Her staff need to intervene and say no!
---

Oh! I nearly mentioned Lucozade earlier! YES - if I was ill my mother would give me Lucozade. I absolutely loved it. I could feel it killing me - sorry making me feel better. I loved Marmite and Penguins too! Can you believe they were banned for food colouring? I now have to go and lie down in a dark room since my childhood lies in ruins 😃😁. Tatters I tell you 😁😀
She was trying to downplay the foxes, saying they'd only seen one in the garden three or four times. How come the dogs roll in fox shit every time they play in the garden then? 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I have just discovered Lenora Smee and been watching a few of her vlogs and now I see what Lydiot is trying to emulate. Wow this Lenora is serious family money. I don't mind her, she seems to be genuine and from the couple of family meals I have watched her prepare she seems to be very capable and unlike Lydiot talks about her family. Just seems more real. But I also see Lenora, Lydiot, Teefers and Victoria all have the same dogs, was there a sale on sausage dogs in the UK one year ;-)

• Haha

Queenie_cake

Just watching her latest vlog. I noticed she has a slightly different personality in this one. Someone has been watching Leonora Smee and is fully trying to be her. She's trying to speak like her and act like her, they way she moves her hands and the happier vibe of Leonora. I especially enjoyed her slightly lispsy, quieter and higher pitched accent with the exaggerated fake posh voice. Someone has been practicing saying "book" "books" in an upper class accent in front of the mirror. No wonder she is buying and asking for so many books, she wants to keep saying it on her vlog.
Looks like Lids has a new person to single white female as well as Josie.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46