Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessica b

that classical song she's using on repeat in her stories... for the love of God just make it stop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

K18

VIP Member
She looks so pissed off when talking about Ali watching golf on tv.
She begrudges Ali having any hobbies or interests that aren’t her. Most women would love their husband to have a hobby, something they enjoy and an activity that gets them out of the house, keeps them active and gives them an opportunity to see their friends/family.

she allows him to go to F1 as she can tag along wear a stupid outfit, show off and drink herself silly but she would never go golf with him as that involves physical activity with lots of standing, walking, no alcohol and it’s outdoors regardless of the weather.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning and welcome to today 💐

Weerrrrllll. My old grandma had her work cut out for her yesterday.There she was in a flurry of excitement expecting me to tip up for my 4 minute embroidery lesson and nada! Absolute NADA! Niet, rien, nothing. I was waylaid by a problem from hell!

Just entre nous it’s probably a blessing in disguise because a) I didn’t actually ask my old granny if she WANTED to give me embroidery lessons and b) I realised that to do embroidery I would have to put my phone down…Ain’t no chain stitch worth that! You see my point don't you?

The more birthdays I have I’m realising how whinny my voice gets when something utterly massive goes wrong for me. Did you hear me when those two shoots weren’t anchored in properly? I was in that glass thing I hate going into at the time. That thin gummy. Or is it thingummy or oooojamaflips? You know I’m bad at remembering names of people I’m talking about and actually other things I’m talking about too lately. Anyway, it’s a building in my garden that the Pixies come in and take care of whilst I’m resting indoors. I used to think I liked it because it was my favourite colour. No - still can’t remember what it’s called - it just won’t come…Tut!

Did you notice how all my birthday flowers were exactly the same BTW? I didn’t have to throw any of them out because I didn’t like the colour. How spooky was that?

I put a dressing gown wash on last night, so I’d better go and make sure little hubby took them all out of the machine and hung them up to dry. I put it on his list…

Peace, Piece, Peas ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

LateG0ssiper

This is slightly off topic and as usual I'm a thread or two behind, but I wanted to let everyone know that I recently had the pleasure of meeting a few members of the Lazou family. I can honestly say that they were some of the sweetest, genuinely warm and friendly women I have ever met. I am now even more sickened at what Lydia did to Nicky.

• Heart
  • Wow
So I didn't get a chance to pitch in about that very uncomfortable bait on previous thread.
To the person in question who threw about such nasty accusations - my profile pic is for you and you only.

Great recap, as always :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
So we now know that "meetings in London" is code for getting her haystack chopped, even if said hairdressers is on outer Mongolia it will be described as "meetings in London" 🤔 🙄

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Safari time ???

🤭

View attachment 2135757View attachment 2135758View attachment 2135759View attachment 2135760View attachment 2135761View attachment 2135762View attachment 2135763View attachment 2135764View attachment 2135765

PSA : if you're ever on a safari in Africa, do not dress like this. I repeat, DO NOT DRESS LIKE THIS.
Unless you are doing so for comedic value or want to lose half your weight in sweat.
I just can’t even deal with him and this scarf and the toooo tight safari jacket. He looks such a FOOL.

4A877D66-224B-4095-AAC2-0199FAB87017.png

E00AB1EE-D4AE-451D-9EEB-E7665EF2F9D4.png

yes he posted this sideways 🙃

21B74DF7-A5DD-4703-9B77-6A59D9A3C6CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Who plants a tree SO close to the house?! Also spelling in her posts is dire !
I fixed it…

One year on, Cawwie had ground down the milliner to give me a free hat, a brand deal, and a discount code for you idiots.

Seriously, is she my Black grandmother from rural Alabama on her way to church (fifty years ago)?!? Where the F is she going to wear this?!?

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Wish I could find the tweet now but saw on twitter this morning someone shared a picture of them both and said how much of a glow up they’ve had. It was 4 pictures - 2 of them were them in gym gear from YEARS ago and 2 from recent times in their fancy farmer dress. The amount of sub tweets it got was insane, everyone saying how much she’s lied to her audience and that people genuinely thought she was “old money” and are shook that she really isn’t 😂😂😂 I’ll continue looking for it but so funny they’ve been exposed again

• Haha
  • Heart

Michelle05

Chatty Member
In her latest instagram stories both her and Ali look like they have been crying and are dead inside. There’s no joy or happiness behind those eyes.
“Country drives in the DEFENDER” tell me WHO writes like that? Do you know anyone in your personal life that would put that on their social media? It’s so pretentious

• Sick
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
Did she celebrate her 5th birthday or her 35th? You have already celebrated your birthday, there is no need to make every breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or opening of an envelope about your birthday afterwards.

1046FC3E-1329-4162-8BF5-CC689990BFD5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Lydia is not a low maintenance beauty, there is nothing wrong with that but she does a lot of preening in order to achieve the look she wants. She wears self tan, has eyebrow tattoos, lip tattoos, pretends her cc serum is skincare when actually it is a makeup base that deposits colour, she even uses eye drops to brighten her eyes. She highlights her hair and styles it everyday, has Botox, fillers, laser hair removal and her nails done. She is in no place to judge if someone wants to wear a full face of makeup in the garden. Did she not say in her IG stories yesterday she gardens in a layer of developing tan?
Another example of #fraudulentbehaviour. She wants everyone to comment oh, your skin is beautiful without makeup - oh, I wish I had skin like yours - oh, don’t be insecure, Lydia, you look lovely...blahdeeblah. My god, some of us just need to brush on a pair of brows at the very least without leaving the house but when you have had perma brows, lips, botox and every other injectable the subject is mute. Why would she need makeup in the first place? Vain, conceited fraud.

• Heart

Por Que?

Lydia “green fingers” has shown herself asking if you can replant a felled tree 😂 “or would you have to uproot it to replant somewhere else?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I saw this article on Google news that said things that are ageing you, Lydiot ticked quite a few off the list.......
Floor length dresses
Big hair
Fake tan
Matching all your accessories 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Tee hee hee...... Ooooooh snarky Josie.... today's flog, whilst pratting about in her greenhouse she says..."This is the greenhouse of someone who genuinely loves gardening"!! I wonder who that barb was aimed at :rolleyes: ;):D

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
C08CEEC4-10E0-4979-975F-1A3440CC9B3B.jpeg
She’s gone from ‘consuming literature’ to ‘devouring’...least something in the Bunga is edible.. sorry... editable..🙄😂

• Haha