Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if she wants chickens the first thing she should do is put a fence around her woods etc but we know she wont.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Guys this was served up to me yesterday. I’m not sure if this has been mentioned… but Lydia follows her and outside of the children and the bright colors… Lydia sure seems to be single white femailing her right down to the puddle stomp. 😳. Other reels show chickens wandering in the house and kitchen like Ali mentioned.

9C924790-6193-4C5A-A156-1304D3C27644.jpeg
3474AAB8-1073-4D95-898E-24AED3BA81F9.jpeg

I don’t know anything about this lady but if you go to her story highlights and watch the hen keeping, she sure isn’t keeping the chickens in an instagram baby carriage of a coop. Seems like a functional and secure looking coop structure for her rescue chickens which was nice to see.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Guys this was served up to me yesterday. I’m not sure if this has been mentioned… but Lydia follows her and outside of the children and the bright colors… Lydia sure seems to be single white femailing her right down to the puddle stomp. 😳. Other reels show chickens wandering in the house and kitchen like Ali mentioned.

View attachment 2121341View attachment 2121343

I don’t know anything about this lady but if you go to her story highlights and watch the hen keeping, she sure isn’t keeping the chickens in an instagram baby carriage of a coop. Seems like a functional and secure looking coop structure for her rescue chickens which was nice to see.
Some people’s lives are so ridiculous, watch the news( real life) with tears running down your face and then just sit with mouth open watching this kind of spectacular ridicule.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2121341View attachment 2121343

Oh, wow. I haven't come across this page, until now. Just had a peep- she is the actual dream, and seems a lovely person (from my brisk nosey). No wonder Mrs MG is following.

Reactions: 20
Well if she gets the chickens before the Kings coronation and has a get together for it, the guest wont have much room on the grass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh, wow. I haven't come across this page, until now. Just had a peep- she is the actual dream, and seems a lovely person (from my brisk nosey). No wonder Mrs MG is following.
Lydiot wishes she had so much imagination, this lady's house looks cosy and welcoming unlike the cold brown/green mausoleum Lydiot has.

Reactions: 24
A view Lydiot will never have #newbuildbunga 😂
Screenshot_20230423_170106_com.instagram.android_edit_693556766798856.jpg

---
My mulberry house reminds me of the film 'The Holiday'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wasn’t the property fenced when they moved in and they ripped it all out?
Yes when they moved in it was a lovely garden (someone on here recently posted pics up to compare then and now) and now they have ruined it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes when they moved in it was a lovely garden (someone on here recently posted pics up to compare then and now) and now they have ruined it.
Just like the house! They improved a few things for about 4mns and then ruined them!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.