Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I didn't get a chance to pitch in about that very uncomfortable bait on previous thread.
To the person in question who threw about such nasty accusations - my profile pic is for you and you only.

Great recap, as always :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
How does she still have a job. To criticize Manolo quality (which is exceptional) to praise a gifted brand is incomprehensible. Vic et al are globetrotting with Dior (and Vic is on the lower end of It girl influencers), while Lydia can only be content with entry level influencer invites. Seriously her co-attendees have like 10-50k followers. And for a wedding company. Girl please close up shop.

Ps cue the next video of her saying she has no footage from the event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
How does she still have a job. To criticize Manolo quality (which is exceptional) to praise a gifted brand is incomprehensible. Vic et al are globetrotting with Dior (and Vic is on the lower end of It girl influencers), while Lydia can only be content with entry level influencer invites. Seriously her co-attendees have like 10-50k followers. And for a wedding company. Girl please close up shop.

Ps cue the next video of her saying she has no footage from the event.
She did look like she was the mother of the bridge at that event…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ever since her click-bait vlog, "IS THIS A BREAK UP", and the rant at the end, she is behaving like a completely different person. You can see she is trying so hard not to come across as smug anymore, or bragging quite as much. It seems it is starting to sink in how unpopular she has become, and she knows why. Of course, I don't believe it for a second. She is just giving us a fake version of herself, in the hope that people will start liking her again. I would imagine she is starting to regret spending all the money she has wasted over the years on stuff she doesn't need. She was so far up her own backside that it probably never occurred to her that it might not last forever. She has brought it all on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Her being invited to that event is a bit random, considering she never gets invited anywhere. Did she beg Leonora to include her in some of her events? She sticks out like a sore thumb, everyone else is young and fresh, while Madame looks like a washed up has been. Make the most of it Lyds! Irrelevance is coming to get you any second now. 🤭
I was wondering the same…. why is she here? Wedding beauty event. Clearly someone cancelled or this Lenora vouched for her? It’s odd

4E6E2675-384F-4132-BB27-7235728C9A8E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I was wondering the same…. why is she here? Wedding beauty event. Clearly someone cancelled or this Lenora vouched for her? It’s odd

View attachment 2119644
Based on her dress code faux pas, I cannot really blame her on laying low about this particular event. Seriously, she is such a laughing stock of an influencer. Even more so than majority of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
She is using Leonora’s « spectacular »🥺. Where was teefers, the one and only bride? Isn’t Leonora married?
---
Leonora makes me think of Lenor!
She's definitely using Smee so she can be invited to events, this is Lydiots MO.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
My feathery birthday presents. 😑🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Who plants a tree SO close to the house?! Also spelling in her posts is dire !
I fixed it…

One year on, Cawwie had ground down the milliner to give me a free hat, a brand deal, and a discount code for you idiots.

Seriously, is she my Black grandmother from rural Alabama on her way to church (fifty years ago)?!? Where the F is she going to wear this?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Congratulations to our wonderful @Oops... for the thread title, which received 32 votes!!!! 🥰🍾🥂

* It was Lidl's birthday WEEK and the emotional vampire was inundated with birthday gifts from brands one #ad bouquet from "client", Narcissist.
* She spent a wet birthday weekend being more obnoxious than usual, dodging potholes with Ali, paid-for-bestie Scary Cawwie and Man Bun.

View attachment 2118936

* They stayed at The Fox near Moreton-in-Marsh, in the Cotswolds...this pub with rooms is Grossie's new best friend Carole Bamford's (Daylesford) latest venture.
* "From the desk of" Ali (and the plotting of toxic twins Cawwie and Lidl) 8 wax sealed clues on a "wine walk" led to Lidl's birthday present, in a sweet nod to Splainer's stunt for Grossie.
* This elaborate staged event didn't meet Lidl's standards and Cawwie admitted cutting footage of the 35-year-old Lidl complaining.
* We even had the drunk, spoilt brat filming herself fake crying in the pub loo, accusing Ali and Cawwie of playing a mean joke on her.
* Of course we guessed all along that Ali would give in and agree to chickens. Yes....while she's wafting around with a basket of eggs for Instagram, he will be dealing with feeding the hens, their welfare, mucking them out, protecting them from foxes, catching the inevitable rats and controlling the doggies. No happy ending for you, Ali!
* In a freak coincidence Grossie posted a pic of her pond and duck house hinting she might get ducks...one day.
* While Ali has clearly researched henkeeping, "chicken mama Lidl" is not interested in anything except the hen house aesthetics.
* Lest we forget, for Ali's birthday the lit-tul fella received a packet of seeds, a bottle of whiskey, a "last minute" gin party for his friends and family, nettle cake, risotto and bread in the Greedhouse of dreamzzz, an episode of Gardeners' World and an early night.
* Never one to miss throwing her mother under a bus, birthday-girl Lidl managed to infer that her mother has no taste or money without telling us...
* Lidl and bestie attended a Serge Lutens event but she didn't film it as she gets "very overwhelmed" at these things. You've been in the industry for 11 years and have one job Lidl #content!
* On the way there she discussed other perfume brands and how much she already has...der!
* A reel for the perfume, filmed in the dark, resembled a trailer for a horror film with Lidl playing a crazy psycho herself.
* We thought our "picture perfect" Lidl was cosplaying the Princess of Wales in a white knitted dress but it was actually Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction (thanks @Here-For-The-Dresses).

View attachment 2118938

* She's definitely cosplaying Ivanka Trump with her Amazon and Lily Silk dresses. Come to think of it I've never seen them in the same room together...

View attachment 2118944

*Lidl tried on Oscar de la Renta dresses for tiktok in her scuffed Manolo flats. Grossie mentioned the brand for a "mother of the bride" outfit. Pretty sure you're not getting an invite to THAT wedding Lidl!
* She's working for Vestiare Collective showing "sort (sic) after" Hermès bags.
* Fashion YouTuber Erica De Lima (@ericasgirlyworld) was definitely talking about Lidl when she asked her audience to guess the fake influencer.... Clue? "It begins with L".
* Our very own @CallMeHollywood confirmed that Lidl was blacklisted by her company.
* The MGs are "skipping a house" and not moving...(This is a reference to them moving from a 2 bed terraced house straight to The Bunga of dreamzzz, which they described as skipping a house.) Presumably they will be now be leapfrogging a normal detached house, straight to a mansion in extensive grounds in the Cotswolds....if work hasn't dried up.
* Lidl popped up at The Summer Skincare Dinner hosted by The Wedding Edition and 111SKIN where she posed in a floral ODLR frock among a group of young, blonde cocktail dress wearing instagrammers.
* Breaking News...the toecurling Manolos have been #gifted replaced...thank you Emmy London. Please dispose of the Manolos for us!
* We STILL want to know about the secret personal financial project....and is there Karen Millen work after her Spring 2023 collab?

In other news
* Ali is perfecting his sideways pose....less Anthony Gormley's statues in the sand and more Aldi Gormless. Still "wet and wonderful" Ali?

Photos thanks @K18 @Milking Keynes @Here-For-The-Dresses
Brilliant recap from the desk of @Miscanthus 😂😂😂 Hilarious - Aldi Gormless statues 😂😂 ❤👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m really annoyed! My wedding shoes came from Emmy London and they are beautiful! She made both mine, my mothers and even my best friends for her wedding. I’m shocked they’ve had to send them to low brand influencers like Lidl
I'm also shocked at some of the brands that have paired with Lydia. Oscar de la Renta? Vestiaire Collective? I guess they are just handing sponsorships out like candy. I don't understand who wants to be associated with someone who is so artificial and strange. She's like a posh doll come to life -- Ibiza Barmaid Barbie but with the Downton Abbey dress on top?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm also shocked at some of the brands that have paired with Lydia. Oscar de la Renta? Vestiaire Collective? I guess they are just handing sponsorships out like candy. I don't understand who wants to be associated with someone who is so artificial and strange. She's like a posh doll come to life -- Ibiza Barmaid Barbie but with the Downton Abbey dress on top?
Im sure if someone wrote in they might take notice. I agree it is unbelievable to me as well. These brands just don't seem to do any due diligence , in a world where reputation means so much.
---
Looking at her at the event, I think her (lack of) weight is starting to show on her gaunt face. Its making her nose look bigger. its all downhill from here and 40s is another decade again which is tricky.

Reactions: 26
Thanks for the fantastic recap @Miscanthus

reposting this… Lydia’s own words. She only cares about collecting the eggs (for photos/the gram). Doesn’t seem to care what birds 🤨

Reallly looking forward to seeing WHERE in the back yard she thinks she’s gonna put this chicken fortress surrounding the baby carriage of a coop.

View attachment 2119283
Sorry to interrupt, but you misspelled “estate grounds” as “backyard”. Easy mistake to make, you are already forgiven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How can she be the same woman from just a few years ago she has aged herself so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry to interrupt, but you misspelled “estate grounds” as “backyard”. Easy mistake to make, you are already forgiven.
I will really laugh if the chickens lay no eggs! But then we probably won’t know because aldi will be running to the local supermarket to keep that basket overflowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.