Lydia Millen #176 Her leaves gave children tummy ache but no-one wanted birthday cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia Richie s dresses for her wedding, they are all exquisite :love::

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Perfect Sunday outfit Keith.

🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
If she’s planning on those moveable chicken coops, then max 2/3 hens in there and it would need concrete slabs round the outside or digging down round the perimeter with wire. They need to be undercover 6 months of the year now thanks to bloody bird flu, so there’s only enough space for 2/3 max.

However I think she’s planning on free ranging them and unless she has electric fencing round the garden perimeter, the fox 🦊 will take them within no time. And they will just wander wherever the hell they want, dig up neighbours garden, be in her raised beds and destroy them. Such an idiot.

Mine free range everyday now in 1/3rd acre, but in a fully enclosed fox proof garden because I really do love my chucks as much as dogs and cats and would be heartbroken if my carelessness caused their death.

If she used the cost of a designer bag or Erdem dress to really go to town and give them a large safe home, I’d gain an ounce of respect for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lydia will not settle until she is a clone of Irenemylife. Chickens, ducks, 500 year old manor, home in Italy, brilliant gardener.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydia will not settle until she is a clone of Irenemylife. Chickens, ducks, 500 year old manor, home in Italy, brilliant gardener.
She either needs to win the loto, get a new job or marry a some rich man!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If she’s planning on those moveable chicken coops, then max 2/3 hens in there and it would need concrete slabs round the outside or digging down round the perimeter with wire. They need to be undercover 6 months of the year now thanks to bloody bird flu, so there’s only enough space for 2/3 max.

However I think she’s planning on free ranging them and unless she has electric fencing round the garden perimeter, the fox 🦊 will take them within no time. And they will just wander wherever the hell they want, dig up neighbours garden, be in her raised beds and destroy them. Such an idiot.

Mine free range everyday now in 1/3rd acre, but in a fully enclosed fox proof garden because I really do love my chucks as much as dogs and cats and would be heartbroken if my carelessness caused their death.

If she used the cost of a designer bag or Erdem dress to really go to town and give them a large safe home, I’d gain an ounce of respect for her.
Free ranging during the day is possible ? My parents chicks hardly go far from their fenced little houses during the day as they like to stay around the "potager" area (next to their coops). And then in the evening they usually are Taken black in without any problem.
As for the fox problem, don't think we have a lot of them were i live so it's not really been a problem either. I don't know how she'll protect them, or rather how ALI will protect them, but I hope they seriously take this seriously.

Reactions: 17
She is dressing exactly as Teefers. Like Teefers was wearing garden party dresses with Elsie’s old crew, looking very much out of place. Elsie is going Single White Female on Teefers. The clothes, the back yard, the chickens, the car, etc. Super creepy.
Agree on the other copying of Teefers but she definitely doesn’t have chickens! I’ve been following her about 2 years & no mention of getting any so far. Don’t think Joho could stand the mess lol! 🐓

Reactions: 18
Free ranging during the day is possible ? My parents chicks hardly go far from their fenced little houses during the day as they like to stay around the "potager" area (next to their coops). And then in the evening they usually are Taken black in without any problem.
As for the fox problem, don't think we have a lot of them were i live so it's not really been a problem either. I don't know how she'll protect them, or rather how ALI will protect them, but I hope they seriously take this seriously.
Yes mine are the same, they free range all day and go to bed at night on their own. My garden is fully enclosed but if I left a gate open they would certainly go and have a nosey. We’ve never had a fox here but I’m sure they’re around.

The trouble is Lydia has filmed the fox at hers just waking in the garden during the day. Those hens will be gone if she plans on free ranging then with no security around the perimeter

Reactions: 25
She either needs to win the loto, get a new job or marry a some rich man!
Irene is a super successful management consultant with her own business and still works. She has also housed Ukrainian refugees and helped match others to home. Lydia doesn’t have the brain, work ethic or empathy to be anything like her!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Agree on the other copying of Teefers but she definitely doesn’t have chickens! I’ve been following her about 2 years & no mention of getting any so far. Don’t think Joho could stand the mess lol! 🐓
Char char would be the one who would hate the mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Amelia has unboxed a grey Birkin 25 in her vlog today. I expect Lydia will also magically have her wish granted soon too (spent her vouchers from vestiaire) Amelia also mentioned how she grew up watching the adult women in her life carrying Birkins so she feels more like an adult now that she has one. Cue Lydia telling us how she grew up with her family having Cartier watches and driving Aston Martins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.