Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her latest bragfest on Tiktok about her picking up the RR? 🤪
Yep, absolutely sickening. Once again pretending she grew up in poverty while at the same time pretending to be old money. She is one deeply disturbed and confused adult.

Reactions: 27
10C2CD7F-BD87-4358-ABB3-3C8D9E9D9F0A.jpeg

Notice Carrie on the left and Charlie looking in that direction. I wonder if Josie was pretending she was too busy on her phone…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yep, absolutely sickening. Once again pretending she grew up in poverty while at the same time pretending to be old money. She is one deeply disturbed and confused adult.
Also, what she is so proud to tell her 16-year-old self is about acquiring access to a consumer good. That’s not the accomplishment I’d go back and reassure my young self with.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2041152
Notice Carrie on the left and Charlie looking in that direction. I wonder if Josie was pretending she was too busy on her phone…
They both look a bit awkward, I am assuming that is because Lydia and Carrie are so close.

Perhaps that is why Lydia bought Carrie instead of Ali. Ali and Charlie always got along so it would have been awkward for Ali and Lydia would have been at a disadvantage as Josie had more friends at the event than her. Lydia bought Carrie as her emotional support animal and the two of them can be loud, obnoxious and try to intimidate those around them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Has anyone seen her latest bragfest on Tiktok about her picking up the RR? 🤪
Goodness the personal PR strategy is quite literally in “overdrive” trying to change the narrative with some highly clichéd humble bragging. 😂 How embarrassing! I can’t imagine (m)any brands would want their names to appear on any #savoygate search results so it’s likely a complete waste of time.
I also suspect that the very beautiful past photographs and videos of her were very edited. It’s inconceivable you’d change your appearance so drastically under any other circumstance.
Also I’m certainly not against people having fun or spending their money, goodness knows I’m not perfect, but why it is always in such bad taste?! Is it really necessary to flaunt your gratuitous consumerism across multiple social media channels? What are you trying to achieve, how does this reflect on your person or brand? What is your end goal? Just views and likes? It all feels badly thought out, horrible executed and very short-termist. It’s been clear for a while she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer but if current content is anything to go by she’d be better off with the spoons!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hope she enjoys the rover and because the way her career is going she’s not getting another one down the road. Cannot imagine the payments on a car that expensive can be fun to pay when there is so much less money coming in. Funny this is her car and not their car.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2041152
Always wondered how Teefers got sucked in by Elsie. Everything about her is gauche and vulgar - I don’t like Josie but actually thought she would see through Elsie way earlier. I did feel for her at Cheltenham this year. So awkward. Even if everyone - including Jade- is behind her, the loudest cackler is Elsie and her ‘support’ as @K18 has said - will be heard above everyone. Even Mansplainer looked mortified to be in the pic. It can definitely be a very toxic environment this influencer life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This is quite a specific thing to say? … I wonder if anyone that knows them watches these threads but this is one hell of a story? 🤣🤣
As someone on PIP, ESA and UC due to my health/disability, and with a husband also on PIP (but still working 30hrs a week as he can still just about manage that, and you can work and get PIP), we are by no means rich 😂 It always makes me laugh how people think that those on benefits must be rolling in it (literally the tiniest percentage play the system - the majority don’t). We’re not well-off. My mum also gets carer’s allowance for me. It’s £60-odd a week. Hardly RR money 😂 “It all adds up.” 😂
---
You can work and claim Pip hun, I am medially retired and get the highest rate as cannot work, and house bound.View attachment 2040947
Yep. Not means tested. Being disabled is expensive. On average, Scope found that disabled people have extra costs of £583 per month.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As someone on PIP, ESA and UC due to my health/disability, and with a husband also on PIP (but still working 30hrs a week as he can still just about manage that, and you can work and get PIP), we are by no means rich 😂 It always makes me laugh how people think that those on benefits must be rolling in it (literally the tiniest percentage play the system - the majority don’t). We’re not well-off. My mum also gets carer’s allowance for me. It’s £60-odd a week. Hardly RR money 😂 “It all adds up.” 😂
---

Yep. Not means tested. Being disabled is expensive. On average, Scope found that disabled people have extra costs of £583 per month.
Enormously touched by how honest and direct some of you are being. 👏👏🥰🥰 Thank you and thank you dear @Peppypoopar xx

• Heart
I think the gout thing is a non-story tbf but even if it was true, I really don’t think it would come under the disability category. My brother in law has gout and knows what triggers it and can take pain relief, anti-inflammatory meds and steroids when really bad and manages a very full life, ie career, three kids under 12 and non stop commitments. I don’t see how a ‘carer’ would be needed 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
---

Awww bless you ❤ it is tough on disability, you have to pay for things you can't do, whereas a healthy person can just do it themselves. It's hard and draining on the bank balance and your health ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg, Ali on tik tok, the most unusual you've ever seen him, is it a costume or no "it's a breakfast outfit" ...but for a tik tok audience who are incredulous at how up his own a#$@ he is. What his profession again? Electrician? nothing wrong in it, but to pretend that you're not who you actually are but you're someone else entirely. Lost all his credibility right there.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.