Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A garden mirror is there to reflect light around the garden, not for eye f*#king yourself in ugly clothes 🙄 #narcView attachment 2038750
I’m sorry, but are garden mirrors a thing?? It seems so ridiculous! Will it have a special coating keeping it free of dust, rain drop spots and dirt? My apologies if they’re a thing, but I just can’t stop rolling my eyes.

Reactions: 32
I’m sorry, but are garden mirrors a thing?? It seems so ridiculous! Will it have a special coating keeping it free of dust, rain drop spots and dirt? My apologies if they’re a thing, but I just can’t stop rolling my eyes.
Yes, for small gardens that you want to appear bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Little Ali in his robe at that house. What a ponse 🤣🤣🤣. No one wears a neck chief and a house robe.
Mebbe teeny tiny Ali was feeling the cold in that big old house and that's why he was wearing his dressing gown over his clothes?;) Did you see the garb he was wearing in bed?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Eye of frog, cravat of bat
Ginger gown, (I do love that)
Bouffant hair and jaw of grit
This slack old mouth drools tons more spit…
Send for help... I can t breathe...soooo funny!! 😂 😂 😂😂

Ps please, please, please can you put your funny poems about the grusome twosome in a book @Oops...? 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Good Morning and welcome to today 💐

For the second time this week you find me up in the top branches in my Ponkey Muzzle tree with the aid of my notebooks and my one-woman torch. Yes! I have decided to multi-task in order to make better use of my time. Out here in the countryside, I am sure you will understand that whilst I am fully committed to noting down ALL intrigue for my Intrigue Watch programme - it can be a little hard to find. So…I have now decided to go on another watch…Plaque Watch, simultaneously.

Gentle reader, do rest assured I will be making my formal reports to you immediately I find any and all offenders. This vile practise of toothbrush sharing must be stamped out without ANY compunction to show ANY tolerance whatsoever. The sharing of plaque is not to be advised to civilised entities of this planet. To even utter the heinous notion of sharing a toothbrush is henceforth to be regarded as a crime against the civilised world.

Zero tolerance must be our embittered Raison d’etre. The vile practice is to be ended immediately. Rest assured I will leave no stone unturned in pursuit of this abomination. We are looking for some more TLO’s (tree lookout operatives) in the north and possibly the Midlands. Do please find the application forms in you pigeon hole in Reception. Thank you so much.

Plaque Watch needs you!

Peace/Piece/Peas.✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy Mother’s Day, Tattlers... Here’s a lovely wall to enjoy with tea and scone and not a mirror or Bunga in sight!

B302F558-238A-4C35-BA00-68ACD94EA4CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
If you read this you can see exactly why Lidl is sucking up to Leonora. I didn't know who she is but she's everything Lidl wants to be... and she was Josie's friend first.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Lidl in the Daily fail in a inappropriate for Cheltenham creased white sheet and the ever present Hermes bag and belt looking like she can smell tit. Enough now, we know you have a Hermes handbag
She looks like Lord Summerisle from the original The Wicker Man.

Or! Or The Crowman from Worzel Gummidge in the 70s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
9350121D-417E-4869-9A6A-157DE2BBB871.jpeg

Here’s Leonora last summer cooking Sunday lunch for MANY guests! Note, she wears a white shirt-waisted dress which is appropriate for kitchen/garden wear at home in summer. She would know NOT to wear this dress to a winter Race Meet! Just sayin’…🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I had this exact thought-how funny. All the chavs used to buy that vile brand in Selfridges, thinking they were the bees knees 🤣
Sorry to quote myself. I've seen a few ☹ faces. I meant no offense by this, sorry if any was caused, folks 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a few HC bits, I like them, their riding wear is good. But I always think Jade and her crew remind me of the Primrose Hill lot but the Cotswolds version 😬

Reactions: 15
She's gone to extreme lengths to point out how much she talked with Leonora, she can't have many other friends at the HC event, to make such a big deal out of mentioning Leo
To annoy Josie as well. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They’ve been a bit of a trend for the last few years. They can look really pretty (see below) but of course we’ve got no idea what Lidl’s looks like or where she’s put it as she was too busy filming herself in it 🙄🥱 #narc

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.