Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you read this you can see exactly why Lidl is sucking up to Leonora. I didn't know who she is but she's everything Lidl wants to be... and she was Josie's friend first.

Elsie will be smothering her with the usual love bombing. I am praying Leonora gives Madam a very wide berth and that Josie has set her straight regarding the daft bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2040144
Here’s Leonora last summer cooking Sunday lunch for MANY guests! Note, she wears a white shirt-waisted dress which is appropriate for kitchen/garden wear at home in summer. She would know NOT to wear this dress to a winter Race Meet! Just sayin’…🤭
Wow- stunning!... The space, the décor, the spread looks lovely, as does she. I have no idea who she is, tbh *runs off to search*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You should’ve seen his rig out for sailing, he looked like he was going on the Titanic, all decked out in a woollen jacket and smart pants and we know that his lovely Captain blazer or his cable sweater would’ve been more fitting.

What’s wring with these two, is it me?
The comments on that TT are just as funny. Here are a few.
😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Anyone else notice they didn’t engrave their little wood things for the dogs to stay put.

They didn’t want to admit the apostrophe was in the wrong place.

Dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to quote myself. I've seen a few ☹ faces. I meant no offense by this, sorry if any was caused, folks 🫣
The emoji means sad. In other words it makes them or her sad. It doesn’t mean you are sad - far from it. I was agreeing how sad it was that the chavvy contingent take up these grim fashion statements.
This is the second time someone has reacted to my sad emoji. If this carries on I won’t feel able to reply to posts other than the like emoji. This would take a lot of fun out of being here. The emoji is not meant to be about you. Hope this helps 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry, but are garden mirrors a thing?? It seems so ridiculous! Will it have a special coating keeping it free of dust, rain drop spots and dirt? My apologies if they’re a thing, but I just can’t stop rolling my eyes.
It will get stains on it due to humidity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow- stunning!... The space, the décor, the spread looks lovely, as does she. I have no idea who she is, tbh *runs off to search*
Yes it’s lovely. I put this up after @Miscanthus put up the link about her, since she was involved in that horrible clique photo shoot (sadly). She’s probably everything Elsie wants to be but isn‘t. If I was Leonora I would run for the hills and not get caught up with this emotional vampire.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes it’s lovely. I put this up after @Miscanthus put up the link about her, since she was involved in that horrible clique photo shoot (sadly). She’s probably everything Elsie wants to be but isn‘t. If I was Leonora I would run for the hills 😜
She is the real deal , proper manners ,education, and you can see in one glance that she is old money and very upper class ( lidl is the complete opposite) and her dogs are adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is the real deal , proper manners ,education, and you can see in one glance that she is old money and very upper class ( lidl is the complete opposite) and her dogs are adorable.
Oh her dogs are lovely - they are so well behaved and trained. Her home is lovely. Leonora is authentic because she knows no different. I have misgivings about her spouse as something feels wrong there. But at the end of the day she chose him and it doesn’t stop her putting out good work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guys I’m starting to wonder if Lydia was ever sick or just pretending. This glandular fever pity grab came right after Josie’s vlogs where she and Charlie actually had the flu… and her own trip to Madrid where she several times mentioned being in the hospital on the last trip . She wasn’t in the hospital. She maybe went to a night clinic for dehydration/hang over and then was fine the next day.

Lydia is so messed up that I wouldn’t put it past her to fake sick just to copy someone and get pity (and a reason to be lazy).

She really didn’t look or act sick picking up the RR and seemed absolutely fine when she was watching Ali unbox the furniture (and was bossing him around). Maybe she felt a cold coming on that evening, but come on… so dramatic! Even Ali said she didn’t look sick at all.

She seemed fine to eat huge and really burnt pastries that very morning and a big dinner of chicken etc with a supposed sore throat so bad she asked the neighbor to give her medicine.

All of this is just such disturbing behavior. She needs serious help.
I had glandular fever a few years ago… you have to have a blood test to confirm it’s glandular fever.

defo self diagnosed!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know I probably totally missed this, but can someone give me a quick recap why Josie and Vic unfriended Lidl. Tia!

Reactions: 6
I had glandular fever a few years ago… you have to have a blood test to confirm it’s glandular fever.

defo self diagnosed!
I have had a sore throat for 2 days, does that qualify as glandular fever?😂.
lidl stuck that pinky up her nose or arse and it came back telling her she had glandular something …

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They’ve been a bit of a trend for the last few years. They can look really pretty (see below) but of course we’ve got no idea what Lidl’s looks like or where she’s put it as she was too busy filming herself in it 🙄🥱 #narc
Yes. My aunt is a keen gardener and she has a mirror at the end of her garden and it’s so pretty and tricks the eye into believing that you are seeing an archway leading to a secret garden. They can be very clever and reflect the colours of the flowers. I think it needs to be subtle in its placement and size.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes. My aunt is a keen gardener and she has a mirror at the end of her garden and it’s so pretty and tricks the eye into believing that you are seeing an archway leading to a secret garden. They can be very clever and reflect the colours of the flowers. I think it needs to be subtle in its placement and size.
Sa ell know that subtle and lidl don’t go together !🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I probably totally missed this, but can someone give me a quick recap why Josie and Vic unfriended Lidl. Tia!
If we knew exactly why we would tell you. We can only guess that Lidl used Grossie to get Soho Farmhouse membership and then either discarded Grossie or pissed her off.
They all use each other though.
Lidl seems to have trouble holding onto friends who are not paid so I suspect the issues lay with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I still think her and ?Carrie only went to Cheltenham because Vic and Harrison couldn't go - I bet it was a last minute invite!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If we knew exactly why we would tell you. We can only guess that Lidl used Grossie to get Soho Farmhouse membership and then either discarded Grossie or pissed her off.
They all use each other though.
Lidl seems to have trouble holding onto friends who are not paid so I suspect the issues lay with her.
Thank you!! Yes it seems everyone avoids her and even Claire c. Made a comment in her last video about how some woman who get filler in their nose and face start to look very manly 😂 I swear it was at her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.