Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Oh no she is wearing those rubber Amazon riding boots/wellies again fgs Lyd just buy some black hunter wellingtons and be done with it!
---
OMG it is NOT A ROYAL ROVER!
But she de lares that they were better than the Hermes ones because they don’t slouch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

ilikenailpolish

Funny, I post a lot of photos for work and personal and I’ve NEVER had multiple images post. And I’ve never seen this happen with anyone else.

How is this only happening to Lydia? Is it because of the bots? And why can’t she delete the post and quickly repost so it’s professional? Lazy

View attachment 2033056
Instagram is a pain, I believe if she deletes posts then she will be deprioritised on the algorithm ie her posts will reach far less people going forward. Why be made to spend more on follower bots than is already the case!!?

• Haha
  • Wow

Allexie01

VIP Member
I'm surprised she's not bought a title, as she prances around like Lady Millen-Moron of Buckinghamshire (Northamptonshire) lol

https://www.lordtitles.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3_DhxdHW_QIVBd7tCh1-PQDREAAYASAAEgKFK_D_BwE here is the link Lydia/Cawwee for a cheap option.

I’m surprised too, especially as JoHo bought one for the Estate Manager/SK and Lidl copies everything she does!

• Haha
  • Sick
But isn’t she just the most spectacular woman to ever drive a car? Look at the sophisticated way she concentrates on the road ahead! The precision in her movements to manoeuvre that exquisite vehicle! The hint of intrigue in those crumpled shoulders! The illusion of no neck elevates this scene to new, never before seen heights! Aren’t you just mesmerised by her?
Love this!! "The hint of intrigue in those crumpled shoulders" 💀💀💀

Anyone else read it in their head with the same voice as this 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly...even when she drives she has to put on her posh persona 🤣🤣🤣 wtf

• Haha

sushimama

Chatty Member
So true ., as a content creator myself that's exactly what happening .

and being honest the amount of jobs shrunk so much recently . Last year of year before even during the covid I was overwhelmed with the opportunities snd brands proposals including Harrods beauty and other big companies /brands - and now I keep refreshing my inbox and there is barely anything so not surprised if Lydia is struggling too .
What do you think has changed?

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Yeah the ‘house keeper’ will look after the chickens.

Lidl will only collect fresh eggs for her breakfast along with fresh veg from her kitchen garden 😅

What a pair of drips! I can’t believe they are only 34 yrs old, they act like they are middle aged!
Her garden produce comes the shop, and her eggs will too

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I’ve heard your call to arms! I’ve chosen mine based on its likeness to lydiot, especially the brows 😂
---

View attachment 2019691
Gee, you can smell the desperation hey?!

If a brand looking to partner with her looked at *any* of her YouTube channel stats, they’d find this and immediately recognise the sporadic yet consistent 1k bot buying.
SO sorry Chicken, don’t think you’ll ever be reaching that 1mil subscriber milestone but I hope you waste your money trying! 💳 💸
As we all know I am not a Lydia fan but I’m going to point something out. Social blade only updates YouTube and TikTok follower stats in multiples of 100 and 1000. So that’s why it’s always in a a 1000. They don’t update the following until she has gotten 1000 new followers.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
So the Carolina Herrera dress was £1110, Lydia obviously showed the white one and sent it back!

She styles it with her hair up (looks good) and a Bulgari bag, yet the red one she wore with those vile flats and a Kelly mini all in tan, how odd!
That is the look of the day. Eerrrmmmm….

• Haha
Think you’ll all enjoy this little comparison!
You can see the amount her nose has changed, also there is definitely chin filler, jaw bone filler and cheek bone filler. Her eyebrows are also less arched which can make a huge difference to a face.
The first photo is heavily photoshopped- all the photos and videos back in 2016 when she was at her height were photoshopped but that said she still looked better.