Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to ....er...me...(inspired by @Julia123) for the thread title, which received 61 votes. 😁🥴🙏

@Julia123 invented the word 'nontent' to describe the lack of content in most of Lidl's vlogs!

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll. The majority of us think she's buying a Cotswold cottage like Josie.

Screenshot_20230308_081749_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl and bfff / employee Cawwie went to Madrid for a "girly weekend of shopping, spa treatments" etc.
* She was "hospitalised" the last time she was in Madrid, she reminded us. Really? We thought it was a local clinic where she was treated for alcohol abuse dehydration!
* Was this weekend an all expenses paid trip, courtesy of mid market department store El Corte Ingles or was it just a shopping voucher? You decide!
* The new Rimowa luggage got an airing.
* She bought Dior two tone ballet flats at the airport. Hopefully she throws the Manolos in the bin.
* The cackling duo were picked up in a Maserati and stayed at the "exsquisite (sic)" Ritz hotel.
* They could see the Prado Museum from their "upgraded suite". It was the nearest they got. Not so much culture vultures...more like culture chickens.
* They ordered in food. They ate in bed in their PJs.
* Lidl described her urge to TRIP UP a random woman after stumbling out of the airport lounge. She didn't because she's "an adult and did a risk assessment." Hmmm.....our risk assessment suggests the next outfit you'll wear will be a straight jacket, Lidl.
* Lidl attended an Elizabeth Arden x Princes Trust event for International Women's Day. She's such a supporter of other women after all! 🍌 🍌 🍌
* The EA dress code was 'a hint of red'.....in a sweet nod to Lidl's hair! Bless! Lidl wore the department store's own brand red ball gown "bought" in Madrid....with the Manolo flats.

Screenshot_20230308_081841_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl is wearing her ovulation ring....Ali looks ill.
* Lidl had the "kissing disease" Glandular Fever (Mono) just long enough for her neighbour to nip through the hedge with daffodils...a weekend!

In other news
* Frow was in NY, Paris and Milan for fashion weeks.
* Grossie had the flu but managed to get out of bed to flog stuff.
* Teeny tiny Ali's still on his shoe shine jounrey (sic)! That'll see another roasting in the comments then.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

K18

VIP Member
From Despina’s instagram. Quite frankly it is getting embarrassing now them constantly bringing up Nicky.

A4398F3C-2D55-4CE8-97A1-A66BCAE62D87.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Nicky's beautiful work versus Lydiot and her flying monkey Despina's work.
Face it Lydiot YOU wrecked your hair end of 🙄
photogrid.photocollagemaker.photoeditor.squarepic_20233107426785.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

K18

VIP Member
Wrong. Not once neither Lydia or anyone related to her, ever mentioned Nicky's name or business publicly. I had to google up Nicky and only then I've learned what actually happened (before I discovered Tattle). Nicky, by name, exists in videos that she personally made or few of those that were made by other people, and she lives by name here, on Tattle. Nowhere else. Average person watching Lydia's social media knows about hair 'journey' but has no clue nor is interested in who was the stylist she was unsatisfied with.

Without naming, there is no defaming. Again, Nicky was the one who put herself in spotlight and connected herself with Lydl's hair drama, by publishing this video online. Than it was followed by few other videos supporting her. I don't think Lydl is the best person alive, however, she is entitled to be unsatisfied customer. She self tans for ages, not since she visited Nicky. Nicky, according to photos of her work I've seen, is good colorist. She is, however, by no means a naive victim - she chose to be exclusive ('global') hair stylist for WAGs and other wealthy clientele and she chose the drama that goes with it. And yes, she is very much present here, together with few of her relations, it's more than obvious. She's never stopped to be a topic here ever since the 'drama'.

Despina is an average colorist. Never was impressed by her work. Lydl is...Lydl.

The entire 'Nicky the prego victim' thing needs to stop. She has nothing, or she would be dealing legally with this when it happened. She is milking the drama and constantly inserts herself into it when neither Lydiot nor her minions do that. Just because people who live Lydia's BS 24/7know who she was, doesn't mean that anybody else does. Again - I like Nicky's work. A lot. I have no idea what happened with Lydl. I wasn't there. Neither was any of you, apart from Nicky. I don't know Nicky, but her aesthetic is not very classy. Using a new born in order to gain pity points was neither. I wish she focuses on her 'global success' instead of this 3 year old story. Especially since nobody really mentioned her by name. She did it by herself. And now that she got the spotlight she needs to protect her image that wasn't tarnished before that. Do you know where Lydl does her nails when Alex is not available? Do you know ALL businesses/technicians who gave her service by name? Of course not. BUT - if there was a scandal and that business/person needed a shout out (there is no such thing as bad promotion/ad), you would know. Oh, you would. Just like you know about Nicky. They would make sure you know about them.
People are more than welcome to complain about a service they are not happy with but they are NOT welcome to scream and shout at someone in their home or place of work or at all. This took place in Nickis home that she used as a salon. There is never an excuse for shouting abuse at someone let alone a full term pregnant woman.

I really dispute your idea of because Nicki chooses to do the hair of rich and somewhat famous people she invited herself into the drama that goes along with it. Big fat NO to that. Rich, famous, poor, it doesn’t matter, you don’t abuse people because you are unhappy. I can afford to get my hair done by Nicki so therefore does this mean I can scream at her if I don’t like it? Can I scream at my nail lady if she doesn’t have the colour polish I want? What about the man in the bakery when he tells me there are no croissants left? Can I scream at my colleagues when they make mistakes at work?

Lydia had Nicky who has days away from delivery going up and down stairs multiple times to get her mirrors and other stuff all the while screaming, shouting and crying OVER HAIR.

We have all seen the pictures, there was nothing wrong with Lydia’s hair. She was having a breakdown over her failed Glo venture.

Not only was Nicki abused in her own home she then received constant abusive phone calls and texts from Lydia demanding she fixed her hair. There was also a watsapp group made about her. Nicki’s midwife had to put her on bed rest as she was so stressed and it massively impacted the birth of her first born child, she had to have an emergency Caesarean BECAUSE OF HAIR!

Nicky can’t look back fondly on the memory of how her first born arrived into the world, it was ruined for her and that can never be replaced. If the birth of my first born was ruined, the person who ruined it would never hear the end of it from me so as far as I am concerned Nicky can talk about it everyday for eternity.

If Lydia wants to keep talking about the alleged damage to her hair, Nicki can rebuttal it is only fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Everyone- assemble. Follow Nicky if you aren’t already, repost her fabulous work, like her stories, send her a supportive message, buy her hair mask, book in with her if you can.

To have her work denigrated so publicly is disgraceful. For another hairdresser to join in with it is gross. Whatever happened to women supporting women?! For this to rumble on now for THREE YEARS is frankly disgusting. We need to get behind Nicky now and support her.

At the heart of this is jealousy. Ali fancied Nicky and from there on it was clear Nicky's card was marked. She’s tried to destroy her business but Nicky has remained classy and it has only promoted her work. Nicky recently promoted a L’Oréal product and I honestly think this is now the touch paper for the latest dig at Nicky. When was the last time Lydia worked with L’Oréal?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

coconochanel

VIP Member
You would think the fact hairgate nearly destroyed Lydia's career never mind poor Nicky's she would LET IT FUCKING GO! A hairdresser can only do so much, once you leave the salon your hair is your responsibility and the fact she doesn't listen to advice, keeps using heated tools on it, been to various different hairdressers and the one she is using now seems shite is why her hair is fucked up.

LEAVE NICKY ALONE YOU NASTY BULLY!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Julia123

VIP Member
From Despina’s instagram. Quite frankly it is getting embarrassing now them constantly bringing up Nicky.

View attachment 2016719
OK Despina is officially pissing me off now.... How unprofessional and PETTY. Now I think they deserve each other... toxic AF
---
Since Nicky's beautiful job its been a downhill journey of Village idiots 🙄View attachment 2016743
She can't let go of the victim status... "it's not over yet". Give me a break woman.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oooh shade in Josie's vlog when talking about wanting to style the shelf in her dressing room 'I might go on pinterest for some ideas, it needs to be practical I'm not going to just put old books and plant pots on there just because it would look beautiful because this is a functioning space' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Well done Nicky!!!! Good on her for standing by her work and not wanting her name slammed! Get over it Lydia! Your hair is a mess! I’d pick to go to Nicky over Despina any day- your hair is not looking good. Accept it. And accept you messed up. Nicky is thriving. I’m going to message to congratulated her for standing up against these mean girls who are trying to pull a hard working woman and her business down

• Heart
Reactions: 68

jenmarks

VIP Member
I actually think she's genuinely losing it now.

You can only exist within a fictional narrative for so long. You can't keep up with what's real and what's not. You get to the point where you're correcting yourself on a daily basis.

You're passionate about art but stay opposite a renowned gallery and don't even mention it.

You love to cook, but you're very happy to order shitty takeaway and eat it in bed.

You say you're obsessed with heritage fabric and luxury fashion but you order crap quality clothes from Amazon every week

And no one is pulling you up on your bullshit. Even the staff you employ don't dare edit out the mistakes in your vlogs. You've created a house of cards. It's a matter of time before it all comes crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Wophie

VIP Member
Trying to appear smug and not bothered by the storm she has created. She looks like she's been crying. An actual goblin.

Screenshot_20230310-111304.png

Screenshot_20230310-111457.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Oops...

VIP Member
At this point we need to stop feeling sorry for Ali, he is complicit in the fake old money life. Lydia isn’t leaving the house in a suit and a briefcase to go lean against walls. She at least limits the stupidity to home most days. It’s a shared delusion at this point.
I was wondering how his day looks when he writes his diary…

Monday. Played golf. I was dead good.

Tuesday. Wanted to play golf but had to cook lunch and supper and push the hoover round after lightin‘ the fire and completin’ laundry.

Wednesday. Played golf. I wasn’t dead good.

Thursday. Dressed up in suit and ginger tweed coat. Went to car park. Leaned in 4 doorways. Had to return home for two brief cases. Got lumbered with some chores so missed the light. Started to get secretly annoyed at her always rubbin‘ her flippin‘ nose…

Friday. Dressed up in another suit and different ginger tweed coat. Found 3 more doorways to lean broodingly in. Got the wife to film me comin’ in through door carryin‘ my business man’s brief case. I wish she’d stop rubbin‘ her nose, you know.

Saturday. Was allowed to sit in study and told to look like a busy business man for a shot in the wife’s vlog.

Sunday. Re-shot study shot because apparently I wasn’t convincin‘ enough as a business man. Completed my list of chores. She’s promised I can start makin‘ it look like I’m allowed in her new Barn. Must remember it’s now a barn. She’s talkin‘ about puttin’ the greenhouse table in there…My opinion won’t be asked for of course. Due for next Botox shot at 4pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64