Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chels71

Chatty Member
Am I right in saying Little Fella did a whole vlog, ie 30mins on shoe polishing and then did the exact same nontent in a #short? What is he like?

He’s boring as Hell!!!😴 I would actually be embarrassed when exactly what does Ali and Lydia do for work through out the week??? I’ll wait and would love to hear this out of their mouths!!!🫠

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Longhorndreamer

Is it just me or is her underbite getting VERY pronounced lately? Could it be getting worse?
I didn't notice til you mentioned it. In the screenshot posted above with the trunk in her hands her whole mouth is open & just looks crooked, very odd. In the screenshot before that one her mouth is slightly closed more but her bottom teeth are noticeably sticking out more 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Aesthetics 101

Ali trying to sound ‘posh’ is really sweet. However, his mouth full of phlegm doesn’t help. Nor does the fact he can’t pronounce ‘t’ (li’ul), ‘th’ (noffing), ‘ing’ (mornin/somfin) ‘l’ (stoow), gonna instead of going to, ekctera ekcetera
I am in the US. Is his speech regional related? Meaning he has a way of speaking related to where he grew up? I know the UK has various ways of speech.

• Haha
I skimmed through. Ali looks like he really tries to be positive and supportive. But she literally does nothing. He put everything together, unpacked everything, went with what she wanted.
And for the amount of clothes she flogs on a weekly basis, she could at least get dressed.
She can't blame the fever for her laziness - this is how life with her is: everyone else doing the work for her and she tops off their hard work with a stack of books and a blanket.

Clutter.
I know someone like this. They don't have husbands partners or family, they have slaves.

• Sad
  • Sick

northerngal20

I’m assuming the designer of the 100% silk curtain dress that’s more suited to a middle aged mum…. Sent the dress for free?! Pretty sure it will have a very expensive price tag!

I don’t feel that the brands get any sales from them… correct me if I’m wrong?! Would be interested to know how much if any brands get in sales for the ads/ freebies!

Remember those cheap crappy PVC bags Lidl brought out with a tanning mitt that you can find in the pound shop and was trying to flog them for £60 a pop 😅

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I keep skipping vlogs lately and everytime I do watch one I can hear such a difference in her accent. I definitely feel she has been taking lessons (maybe the focus should be Ali's speech mind) it's very noticeable. Maybe instead changing your accent Lidl you should expand your vocabulary. She must have used the word 'basically' about 8 times in the first 5 minutes.

Boring as shit, I had to keep skipping.
Lidl wouldn’t take lessons as that would mean paying and if they had been gifted she would have to flog them. She has been sitting in front of some YouTube video or film and repeating looking in the mirror.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As we all know I am not a Lydia fan but I’m going to point something out. Social blade only updates YouTube and TikTok follower stats in multiples of 100 and 1000. So that’s why it’s always in a a 1000. They don’t update the following until she has gotten 1000 new followers.
Oh okay, I didn’t know that!
That being said I’m sure she’s still buying bots though

rosieposie16

She thinks stately and country homes today have built up views and the house shes at is unusual because it has green views OMG! has she never left her local area before?

I can feel a red hallway coming on

im also skipping through!

HAHA! the sofas she said are "money green"

who wears Manolo hangisis in the day?!

Serge Luterns? very French, have penhaligans dumped her ?
Ok so I may wear faux flat hangisis often to work 😂 I dress super plain but fancy flats have become my thing 🙈

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Think you’ll all enjoy this little comparison!
You can see the amount her nose has changed, also there is definitely chin filler, jaw bone filler and cheek bone filler. Her eyebrows are also less arched which can make a huge difference to a face.
I think her hairline has receded a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 12