Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pardon my French

I've always wondered why Despina uses cling film, and in Lydia' stories it only seems to be on one side of her hair???

I've had blonde highlights for 20 years and balyage more recently and everyone uses foils!
My hair colourist in France used cling. I have a lot of hair to go through, and if feel like foil is a lot heavier on my hair, and also it feels like it's burning sometimes. Idk from the professional pov but from the client's it's definitely more comfortable to have cling on your head

Reactions: 10

starship1

So from picture perfect Beatrix Potter childhood memories to avid "can't miss" Love Island fan and back to Beatrix Potter. She wishes. House looks light, airy and modern though.

Reactions: 9

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Oh dear that came out all wrong especially as it came after the post re slavery. I meant they TREAT their friends family partners as slaves. They are like Lydia ordering everyone around and not doing anything themselves. Lazy cow 🐄
Hahaha I was wondering about that one. Makes sense now but I was really thinking you knew some of the people OP was referencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Amelie

I actually think she's genuinely losing it now.

You can only exist within a fictional narrative for so long. You can't keep up with what's real and what's not. You get to the point where you're correcting yourself on a daily basis.

You're passionate about art but stay opposite a renowned gallery and don't even mention it.

You love to cook, but you're very happy to order shitty takeaway and eat it in bed.

You say you're obsessed with heritage fabric and luxury fashion but you order crap quality clothes from Amazon every week

And no one is pulling you up on your bullshit. Even the staff you employ don't dare edit out the mistakes in your vlogs. You've created a house of cards. It's a matter of time before it all comes crashing down.
Nicky's a smart woman. I am sure she has consulted with actual professionals on what to
This is what I wondered - not impossible but definitely harder. I honestly don't understand what Lydia is playing at, she's been "poking the bear" for months now. It's like she wants Nicky to release more details?!

Stay tuned...
Love Nicky! Sent her a few bananas and just received some banana loving back :love::ROFLMAO:

Banana power will defeat evil gnome lidl.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

ella1979

VIP Member
does anyone know who the colour lady is?

did you notice her face light up at royal blue suiting her LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Is someone able to explain the car situation please? Like why do they keep swapping cars? Isn’t that a waste of money. I’ve never bought a car so genuinely interested in why they have so many new cars

Reactions: 7

Mol52

Sorry if this has been answered already but why did Lydia start going to Nicky if Despina has been doing her hair for years and even did her wedding hair? I just noticed her story highlight where Lydia states she would never let anyone else touch her hair….

Reactions: 7

Gemmalou22

Not too sure if anyone noticed the name of her tissues she packed in her new car?! Spelt different but did make me chuckle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6