Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Why does she constantly have to eye f**k herself and touch her hair. I think she fancies herself and talks to herself rather than her community. Wonder what she is like off camera or what her outtakes are like.
Ha ha this is funny AH. I have officially seen her strut around and she struts around like she is the leader of the pack and do as I say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Sofie

VIP Member
Omw I have to stop watching.
Her behaviour is making me RAGE.
She has forgotten her toothbrush. Again.
However, Ali, who knows her all too well, has packed a spare toothbrush head.
He, however, asks her to remove hers and place it on the side of the sink. She does not do this ON PURPOSE. How lazy can you be ????? And she laughs knowing this would annoy him. She is such a spiteful bitch.
Why does her put up with her? Time to get the hell outta there Ali 🏃‍♂️ (Nicky where are you?)

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Her flog includes a paid for partnership for HC apparently, but she's linked lots of Amazon products, desperate for the £££'s!!

• Sick

Longhorndreamer

And she shows us how she can lock her car with her phone app. AND make fun of her husband, which actually just makes her look like a greasy slob anyway.
I've been locking my car with my phone for the past 3 yrs, how is this news? 😆 I'm pretty sure most car makes have been offering their phone app as an add-on for quite awhile now. I'll admit, it is cool & convenient to turn on/off car, set climate presets, gps tracker, & even appointments to the dealership. But idk that it's considered richrich 🤣

Sofie

VIP Member
Boy oh boy she’s really kissing Jade’s ass in hopes for another year with the brand!! She thinks she’s doing a great job showcasing the products but I think she overshare’s and should shut up half of what she says! She goes on way too much with the kissing up and always have to put another brand down in order to pump another one!! Hasn’t she learned her lesson yet? There’s fewer people she has to work with and you might as well cross out Purdey after she put them down and any other Brand in the category with walking coats! Personally I love Barbour and feel they are more popular in the states than Holland and Cooper nobody even knows they exist!!
I love Barbour too. I bought some wellies in January to wear through the winter months (I did look at the HC ones but they are twice the price) for when I go walking through sodden land and they are very comfortable.